How can I learn to make smalltalk with people...

How can I learn to make smalltalk with people? How do I not come off as a complete fucking autist in the most basic human interactions?

just be yourself buddy ;)
unless you're asian and living at home past 20 yo, in that case kys

Practice. Ask questions, dont talk to much, relate things they say to something.

at first that pic looked like a mutiliated butt

what the actual fuck is wrong with that pic

fucking leafs i hate you all

Talk in the mirror. Look at yourself when you talk. Figure out shitty mannerisms and correct it.
IE, being hunched over when you speak, eye contact, hands fidgeting ect
also, keep up with current topics and pop culture.

Just try to be nice to people, I always talk to tourists here to practice my English

Small talk with friends work collegues or family?

small talk is just a collection of questions to ask, pay attention to how people interact with you, eg whenever someone starts talking to anyone else in aus the first question is always 'how you going'

I wish I could interact with tourists

They get so happy when they realize I speak English

dont do ait. fake smile and pretending to be interested about what you had for dinner is retarded.

What do they think of you? Do you talk to girls who post pictures of their vacation on Instagram?

>one post by this ID

Why do people make threads asking for advice then abandon their own thread?

Nah, I mostly talk to men as they tend to travel alone around here and get bored, they sometimes ask for help even before knowing I speak English, I guess I just look friendly

dont do it. there is nothing worse than the fake smile and pretending what you ate for dinne.

just be quiet and say nothing unless you have soimeting to actually say.

what if I'm asian and living by myself at age 20

Oh, you should talk to girls more often.

Do you work in a restaurant or souvenir shop?

small talk is a stupid term, it is not because someone started a convo about the weatther that you have to talk about it, you can change the topic

>Chile
>People live at parents home until they are around 27
Well, at least I moved out when I got out of highschool

This but less autistic. Just learn to be comfortable with silence unless you have something meaningful to talk about, and then conversation comes naturally.

This pic gets me every time.

Try to keep things simple. Don't talk too much, ask simple questions, and then let the conversation flow.

No, I live in a highly touristic place and I just stumble across tourists all the time while minding my own business, just a "good afternoon" is enough to start a conversation with someone.
I don't mind talking to girls, if I found more lonely girls traveling around here I would, but I have a girlfriend so I'm not interested in anything else, it would be a pity if they were

Here's how:
1. Introduce yourself
2. Ask anything about the other person. Most people like to talk about themselves
3. Shut up and listen/pretend to listen
4. Nod your head from time to time
5. Mimic their facial expression. Laugh when the laugh.
6. If they're slowing down, ask another question.
Wala!