Why the fuck do people hate this on here?

Why the fuck do people hate this on here?

It's pretty fucking good. Better than Hot Fuzz.

>Better than Hot Fuzz.

>Better than Hot Fuzz

Pump the breaks if you're gonna troll that hard. Too obvious.

World's End is underrated though.

Because Gary King character hit too close to home. Though retard here never ever will be as Chad as young Gary King.

Through the years I noticed that only lozers/high school peakers/depressed/druggies prefer
this flick over the other 2.

For most people the character of Pegg is just not that relatable.

I was watching it, not knowing much about it, and never seeing Hot Fuzz or Shawn of the Dead.

so I'm getting drawn into it and the characters.

then all of a sudden, there's that scene in the bathroom. they're aliens or robots or robot aliens or whatever.

now it's a sci-fi action movie, and they're running for their lives for the rest of the movie. the charm has been completely destroyed. this might as well be an american movie.

it felt like From Dusk Til Dawn or every Regular Show episode. it was great until it threw away everything to be an action movie.

>better then Hot Fuzz

>Better than Hot Fuzz.
Stop being retarded.

Hot Fuzz is good, but the story kind of flatlines in the second act and doesn't pick up till the last 20 min of the movie.
The main character is boring and there's not really much of an arc for the other characters.
TWE has a better soundtrack too.

I could see that. but i think is also better made and funnier. Only character of the three that Pegg has played that hasn't been somewhat annoying was Shaun.

This

garbage thread. your opinion is bad and you should feel bad

Nice bait.

That being said, its a decent film, but its painful to watch, not especially funny, and the ending is weak.

But that's where you wrong. It's not better made

>the soundtrack of Shaun is more memorable,
>shaun is more funny and has more heart
>Hot Fuzz has better editing
>Hot Fuzz has better action
>Hot Fuzz captures a small town with it cgaracters better
>Both had better writing

World's End loses all it's charm when the robot plot twist comes around half way through the movie. And it's not done half as clever as the old people twist in Fuzz.

It is better than Hot Fuzz, retard.
Hot Fuzz is good though.
Shaun of the Dead is better than Hot Fuzz too.

you got your (you)s, it's time to stop posting

Hot Fuzz has jokes galore and is consistently funny.
The World's End falters here because the main joke is Simon Pegg's character is a loser, the ensemble are all underwritten thus there's no investment in conflict or good laughs from them.
It had a strong opening and a strong ending but as a whole it pales in comparison to the other two films.

This is my problem with the movie to, and while it does have it's moments in the later parts, the change is to sudden.

SotD > HF >>> WE

Oh, don't get me wrong, Shaun is my favorite, and i too think it's the better one.

I like Hot Fuzz, and i'll give you that it has better editing, it's brilliant actually, but the action is filmed in a pretty average, Hollywood way and the choreographies are not in the same level. I know it's not an important part of these movies, and its not the point, but i found TWE technically impressive, even if it doesn't have the classic Wright quirks.

I don't know, i guess i'm a loser, but i enjoyed HF the least from the three. It didn't seem that inventive to me and, it's worse offence, it doesn't have the heart the other two has. It just seems more calculated.

"You're a doctor, deal with" it is still the best moment of the whole trilogy tho.

It was definitely was a scary vision of the future
I need a job ASAP

I unironically agree with you.

Hot Fuzz is literally the worst of the trilogy. I don't get why people jerk off over it so much. Half the jokes are just "that line from the first act of the movie is repeated in a different context in the last act of the movie!"

My boys.
Shaun is still the best.