What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Shell shock - makes a man not himself

fear toxin - makes a man not himself

He missed Birmingham and worries about the family business.

Was there some kind of ending to his character arc that I missed? Last I remember he was still crying over the side of the boat like a faggot.

>originally captain giving orders
>Gets torpedoed
>Rescued but has shell shock
>Freaks out over going to Dunkirk and accidentally kills kid
>At first Dawson's son is spiteful but matures over the course of the movie, goes from scolding him to telling him the kid is fine for comfort
>At the end he melts into the crowd

what was inception?

nerve gas - makes a man not himself

>Captain giving orders
>not sinking with his ship and the only one left standing

Who else felt bad for the undercover french soldier? He was just trying to survive, man.

>commit manslaughter (on some annoying little cunt)
>get away with it

It was a simpler time

Not that kind of Captain you idiot.

he was a coward

He really wanted to kill a kid and nobody on the boat would give him the satisfaction of knowing he had. SAD!

cup of tea

>rescues torpedo survivors from drowning in the wreckage
>rescues other two main young guys by giving them a rope
>tried to rescue assholes who were about to kill him from drowning by being the last one plugging the holes in the boat
>"coward"

Based froggo spends the entire film saving brits from drowning only to get drowned himself. He's the representation of all the french people giving their lives so the brits could escape safely.

YOU SHOULD BE AT HOME

He was a German spy who wanted to kill one more anglo before being captured.

>Scared but resourceful and smart kid does whatever it takes to escape with his life and helps others along the way ends up dying without a hero moment.
>Harry Styles, the real coward, doesn't do shit for anyone and is constantly saved by others ends up surviving and drinking beers at home. Probably got some hero sympathy puss at home too.

Made me mad.

Well atleast Harry felt like an embarassed pussy coward while arriving home

a true hero