Tfw joined Marines in 2013

>Tfw joined Marines in 2013
>right wing, Catholic, traditional family, married to a conservative girl
>live in a microcosm of conservative idealism that is a marine base in the middle of commiefornia
>meanwhile the world spiraled out of control into degeneracy on the outside
>minus maybe 6 people, everyone from my graduating class (2008) are full blown libtard sjw
>don't want to go back to the real world
>both brothers pot head libtards
>parents begrudgingly support hilary over trump because of immigration policy (1st generation American)

Should I just stay in the Marines, shut my eyes and pretend everything is okay?

Shut the fuck up spic.

Go fuck your son in the ass animal

ruck on, devil dog

Join a church baking group.

thank you for your service

How is the corps lately? I got out around 06 before all this faggy social engineering really took hold.

I've heard a lot of rumors

We got a company ruck this Friday actually, company hike every other week with battalion once a month. And we're supposed to be a "mounted" unit

You mad, esé?

If you like being in the Marines, stay in the Marines.

I hated it so I got out.

Your job now is to convert your family. You can't affect the cucks you used to know but you can set an example for your family

Our unit is led by a hard charging lt colonel who came here as a Butterbar like 12 years ago. Every Monday at bn formation we have fights, either section vs section, 1 on 1 to carry the sword, or make the new joins fight it out. Everyone fights. A month ago we had a big ass lt fresh out of infantry officers school whipe the floor and basically rape some female Supply lieutenant. She was the first female to check into our unit and we set the tone pretty well. We're kicking it old school.

The other side of base where the pog units are at is fucking gay though

yes stay in until trump wins. if he loses gtfo and move to west virginia

Marines sounds like the worst branch of them all to join desu

So I would vote no to staying myself, but hey if you like it

It's not so much that I like my job, I mean it's alright whatever, but I enjoy being part of a mostly conservative like minded community with traditional morals and values

Is there really that big of a difference with people being more conservative in the Marines vs other branches?

I thought the whole military in general is more conservative voters aside from the minorities

Why would your parents support illegal immigration

They have more in common with illegal immigrants than they do with you.

EAS or not.

your choice mate

It's pretty much the worst branch in every way unless you wanna wreck shit

>from butterbar to full bird in 12 years
sounds like he either sucked cock or saw some shit in A-stan or Iraq.

parade rest and salute at all times, nigger

Fuck off Correct the Record shill

>Joining the army

Did you join because you were delusional or because you wanted to kill people? If your answer is the second one I will at least respect you for your honesty, but your still a huge fucking idiot.

Because they both came here as teenagers who didn't speak English and eventually learned the language, got jobs and paid taxes for a few decades, studied American history and became citizens, owned a business bought a house send there kids to school and Yadda Yadda yadda they belive in the American dream for everyone.

>your still a huge fucking idiot.
Really nigga?
I'm sad that Military Service isn't required of every male anymore in the Balkans.

>joined Marines

Stopped reading there. Your opinion on anything is invalid.

>married to a conservative girl
so what is she like exactly?

I joined because I dropped out of school unable to afford it in 2010 with an associates, worked out jobs a few years and then fucked up my back which drained my savings. I realized I'd never get anywhere with an associates degree so I figured I'd get my shit straight have a guaranteed pay check for 4 years, finish college and maybe even learn a skill.

Careful with that edge, son

Boy you better get out if Hillary wins, it'll just be more of the same.

I'd stay in too if most of my friends would stay in but they're not and we can't keep this patriotism and nationalism you get in the Military.

I'm getting out soon and going to school in Commiefornia, I'm spreading these ideals where ever I go and being a bean myself I expect to shatter some delicate liberal minds.

Remember, real men don't fear persecution.

The Marines are a bunch of degenerate cucks.

>they fell for the American Dream meme

>implying you're better

You probably can't even do a pushup, faggot

>Ruck

That's some nigger tier Army bullshit term.
It's called an Alice pack.
USMC 1988-1992

Thank you for your service, sir. It's hard being a Constitution upholding, Liberty loving, patriotic Conservative in Commiefornia.
Stay true to your beliefs and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!
Also, you an Oath Keeper? Or at least won't enforce martial law or gun laws imposed by Shillery?

Those black dudes are probably whiter than you on in the inside, unless they're Supply.

They made it though

4 foot 11 100lbs
Practicing catholic with all sacraments
Likes to cook clean and do crafts around the house making shelves and shit
Watches HGTV and cooking channel
Great relationship with both sets of parents
Wants kids, but not till we both finish our bachelor's at least
Doesn't believe the whole LGBT bullshit
Doesn't believe shillary shills
Wants to be a teacher
Likes guns

The truth is, I left the Marines because I got really sick of working for incompetent niggers.

If I had a nickle for every incompetent nigger master sergeant I worked for, I'd have a shit load of nickels.

The "culture" of the Marines isn't the worst thing in the world.

But Jesus God, your quality of life is always 100% determined by who you work for, which you cannot effect.

Excuse me while I fill out this HARP form.

They certainly will when we kick all of your brown asses out, vato

This is true, I've been really lucky to have a great command. I was fapped to another unit for 8 months one time and fucking hated it.

All I cared about was sleep and chow.

> the black dudes are whiter than you meme
I bet youd also say some shit about them being more American too.

What unit were u in? It mustve been really fuckin shitty or u worked in an armory. Obviously it's not all rainbows and butterflies over here but I can legit say I give a fuck about my unit and the people in it

Beaners always try so hard to appear conservative and whiteish, it's embarassing. Nobody cares about you being a glorified welfare queen and cannon fodder, you have to go back.

I've met many a black dude who hunts, fishes, drives a pickup and votes Republican here in the Marines. Unless they're Supply though, thats where all the homeboys end up or admin. If those are grunts than yea they're definitely more American than you

MALS-13

MCAS Yuma is fucking cursed, man.

When you want to join the army but your eyes burn a little sometimes so they won't take you.

Aren't u guys like in the 22 area on pendleton? I swear I've played against your football team.

>Right-wing
>Catholic

Pick one.
Also, stopped reading there.

Thats fine. I dont value that title. For shits and giggles though, what defines "American?" What is the key defining factor that set an American apart from everybody else?

Read a book without pictures. Cure your stupidity.

I totally agree. Stay as safe as you can for your family, and children. the goal is to produce and then protect those children. For the future good.

A Hillary presidency would be daily hell for servicemembers.

>joined Marines
>married
I've got bad news for you. You might think your girl is special but they don't believe in semper fi

ALICE packs are a type of rucksack you salty old retard.

So they want people who don't want to pay taxes or learn English to come here illegally after they immigrated properly?