Adam Conover Reddit AMA

I'm not from Sup Forums but this guy pisses me off. I saw one of his commercials for his show the other day and he was saying that IQ is a pseudoscience. He is having an ama on Reddit twitter.com/adamconover/status/889923331432042497 . Libtards like him act like they are all smart, but in reality are the dumbest people ever. I bet you he is into the postmodernist idea that everything is a social construct. This guy needs be asked hard questions that will make him sound even more stupid. His AMA is today 10am PST/1pm EST.

You have a fragile ego don't you
Deep insecurity

He looks like a human genetically engineered to be insufferable

GR11

You really think Sup Forums is going to help you raid some guy on Reddit?

Fuck off.

he's a literal who from the channel that people only watch for impractical jokers and runs a penn and teller bullshit knockoff. He's not going up the social ladder at all and viral bullshit from Sup Forums won't change that op

How many times are you going to type this out until you realize you're describing yourself?

Redshit detected

I am convinced that this guy's persona was focus group tested to be as obnoxious as possible and I shudder to imagine the type of person who watches this stuff.

i am also convinced he is (((promoted))) to create an association between blonde blue-eyed males and effeminate preening sissies

It's not like that. I don't like shows that really come off a Bill Nye Save The World. I wouldn't be shocked if he had a episode about his sex junk.

IQ is a pseudoscience. Stephen fucking Hawking says so.

I've never typed that phrase you strange person
Do people say this kind of thing to you often?
>really makes you think

Hawking can't afford to let anyone know his true beliefs. He simply rolls with the tide because if he doesn't, he's risking his life.

I was watching Impractical Jokers and they kept showing commercials for his show over and over again. I have never seen the show and it could be something I like but now I cant fucking stand him and those commercials.

>and he was saying that IQ is a pseudoscience

You sound like one of those guys that announce their IQs as a form of argument.

but... isn't the whole point of his character to be obnoxious?
the show is literally called adam ruins everything

>some faggot is doing some shit on reddit
who gives a shit

he's kind of right though. IQ is our best method of determining inherant intelligence, but it's just a test. You can't squirt a bit of blood into a petri dish and get an IQ rating. IQ tests can still be fooled, and they aren't 100 percent accurate. That makes them a psuedoscience, in the strictest form of the word
>B-BUT NIGGERS ARE DUMB AND AFRICANS HAVE LOW IQS THAT MEANS WHITES ARE SUPERIOR WAAHHHH
I agree but if you seriously use that as an arguement you're probably more retarded than a sub-saharan african anyway

It does have some pseudoscientific characteristics for sure. Some people call all of psychology a "pseudoscience," and they're a bit right about that, though it is still very useful.

I should also add that I don't think any test that's not 100 percent accurate is automatically a pseudoscience, but all an IQ test is is a trial that says "If someone can do (this) problem then they are (this) intelligent

>I don't like thing
>pls don't like thing too you guize
>also pls be my personal army

Plenty of freshcunt kindergartners in Sup Forums will help you out m8. Wasting your time here.

Honestly instead how about killing yourself for being pathetic enough to even know this cunts name, let alone invest enough interest to know what he thinks about some issue you think is important (it isn't)

Watching episode 1, nothing is particularly offensive so far, don't pay for diamonds, some "Toms shoes" charity to Africa hurts Africa and is a scam anyway.

>and he was saying that IQ is a pseudoscience.
this has been common knowledge for ages now