Anti-depressants

>Every restaurant now serves you shit instead of actual food
>Everyone hates it, but it's just so much easier to serve the people shit while the chefs and the manager eat fine meals
>Rather than change the menu, you are served a pill that makes the shit taste like pudding before every meal
>Now everyone can tolerate the shit while it slowly kills them from malnutrition

What the fuck is up with this? I'm not even shitting you lads, if society needs pills to cope with the hand we've been dealt by the people in charge, why in God's cock haven't we demanded a new hand?

At his point you might be thinking "Hey OP, you tremendous cock sucking turbo faggot, I don't take anti depressants, and you can always decide not to!" but hol up.

According to the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, as of 2015, 69% (not pulling your leg) of people are on a specific kind of antidepressant, which means the number excludes those taking other forms of anti-depressants and stress relievers.

medicaldaily.com/antidepressants-arent-taken-depressed-majority-users-have-no-disorder-327940

Now, you might be asking "Hold up once more, you long nosed daemon, it says that most of the people taking these meds aren't even depressed!"

Yeah, no shit hypothetical user. 2 thirds in fact. However this is still worrying for 2 reasons. Firstly, these medication are being given most commonly to people who don't need them, which means either the practitioners are shit, or there is some serious palm on palm friction going on, if you catch my drift. Secondly, this still means a third of people are being legitimately prescribed with these medications.

Please, redpill me on this shit, because I'm at a loss.

(I just got back from a ban so if I fucked up please go easy on me mods I didn't mean it I'm trying my best. Am I even allowed to mention that?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RZF_iWETXz0
youtu.be/MBfsf1FQno4
youtu.be/ZpSWoQ6FeWM
youtu.be/T1pYI-mcbfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AGAIN, a stupid fucking Australian STATING THE OBVIOUS

is the sky blue op? Huh is it blue is it blue!

Hey OP, you tremendous cock sucking turbo faggot, I don't take anti depressants, and you can always decide not to!

Sorry buddy, not everyone is included in the globe spanning synapse in which everyone receives revelations about things at the exact same time.

Well fuck, I just got taken to the cleaners.

Not a shitpost, though, friendo. It's my first attempt at making a threat around serious discussion in my years being here.

Hey OP you tremendous cock sucking turbo faggot, I don't take antidepressants, and you can always choose not to!

Lol i need anti depressants but i refuse to take them... maybe i should start a buisness of selling all of it...

This is unironically a good, redpilled pasta.

Here's the tl;dr Emu-kun, big pharma makes big oil look like Saints in comparison.

Some of their fears include:

>attempted (and sometimes successful) bribing of health officials and doctors to push unproven meds on patients that can cause everything from suicidal depression to heart failure

>creating and then citing front (((think-tanks))) to do research on their own drugs to get favorable results, even if they cause shit like schizophrenia.

>Testing beta versions of their drugs on third worlders, chinks, and Poo-in-Loos at the cost of thousands of lives so they have a stable enough version once they push it onto western markets

>Libel and false advertising against top medical journals

>Ties to the origins of deadly shit like AIDS, Zika, and further back, the cocktails used in MKULTRA

Yeah, "need". That's what they said to me in my mid teens. I'm very skeptical of the whole system at this point. And I'm not sure you could sell much specifically because it is so easy to get a prescription for them.

You'd better have sage in those fields otherwise you're making a mistake.

feats*

>faggot foreigners unable to comprehend the superior Australian intellect and once again assume it is shitposting.

Explain yourselves.

>the sky is blue

What does it mean you super smart man! I can't understand:(((((((

I recently started taking an SSRI and now I can't get hard.

dont forget changing an antidepressant compound just enough to get it repatented so they can sell it as a name brand drug once the generic versions are legally able to be sold. See Pristiq, the patent extended Effexor and I'm sure a bunch of other examples

>This is unironically a good, redpilled pasta.
Eat up mate, it's back to business as usual after this thread. Or not.

And that shit's fucked. I always new big Pharma was almost as cancerous as the cancer they are supposed to be treating with the cure teh 100% totes mcscrotes have hidden somewhere, but I never knew they were so overt about it.

This brings up another point... Is that capitalism in it's natural habitat? They are so good at subversion and secrecy that I doubt public opinion would look upon them with scrutiny, and even if it did it wouldn't sway them all that much...

I wish Soylent was sold in Wal-Mart. It would be all I would eat. Fuck real food, just give me a powder I can make into a beverage that fulfills all my nutritional needs.

you took the wrong one, the best thing about being on an SSRI was having an incinvible steel boner that lasted for 2 hours during sex

Yeah man, it's really fucking obvious. Just like the sky being blue in fact!

Everyone can clench their butt cheek and feel pharma gently trucking them right? It's not as if this shit goes on almost completely unnoticed by the average pleb, right?

Well, you've failed. All these years of shitposting have caught up with you my friendo, it's like the boy who cried wolf, except there's no boy and no wolf, the boy's a rhetorical device and the wolf's a kangaroo, no wait, the wolf's a rhetorical device and the boy's a shitposting, cock strangling faggot.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Carry on.

Oh fuck. Take it or not take it?

>69% (not pulling your leg) of people are on a specific kind of antidepressant,
Actually
>Today, 11 percent of the American population takes a regular antidepressant,

And
>some 69 percent of people taking selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), the primary type of antidepressants, have never suffered from major depressive disorder

Oh. wew.

I can only imagine what it would be like to not suck at gather statistics. Granted, in my defense the citation was 3 minutes of skin reading. The rest of it was just a spur of the moment revelation.

Anti-depressants (SSRI's specifically) are a racket, its just about money and keeping people zombified, they lied to you and tell you they arent addictive but just have 3 pages of horrible life altering "discontinuation effects" etc.

Some people take them and hack their family up with an axe etc, and they all have large petitions to remove them from the market online from affected families.

Unless youre about to kill yourself, seriously consider not using them.

True. The times I do get hard, I last much longer.

>seriously consider not taking them

I wanted to an hero pretty bad before them, but I still eventually decided not to take them. I didn't trust it and I wanted the option to join the army if my life turned to shit.

Honestly, with all of the shit that surrounds them, it just doesn't seem worth the risk.

When I was on Effexor I couldn't cum. Like, beat it with your best onahole till your arm got too tired to keep going, nothing happened.

Lol chefs eating fine meals okay boyo

>Depression

Take some shrooms. No joke.

You know what I mean faggot. I know they stuff their faces with Mccie D's.

With all of the side effects that certain stress and depression drugs cause, it seems unreasonable to disallow something like shrooms IMO.

I started taking duloxetine a while back. Worst mistake I ever made. I've tried to stop taking them but the withdrawal symptoms are horrendous. Like heroin withdrawal x10.
Fucking scumbag kike doctors will do anything to shill for big pharma these days.

MEME TEAM
thanks for bumping a good thread fags or possibly shills, whoever you are

youtu.be/RZF_iWETXz0
youtu.be/MBfsf1FQno4
youtu.be/ZpSWoQ6FeWM
youtu.be/T1pYI-mcbfM

Basically pharmaceutical medicines are quackery and a money grab on a never-before-seen scale. Natural medicines cannot be patented, so artificial ones must be invented to maximize profit. Most are simply unproven chemicals signed off on by physicians who make a living writing studies about drugs that have been insufficiently tested, twisting the resulta when possible and burying the results when not.

There is no such thing as a massive pill, and even in the majority of success stories, there are better alternatives that health insurance won't cover. People simply make do with what they get and carry on because people are mostly amazing when they're not niggers.

Microdosing LSD is supposed to work too.

Yes, the problem is the world that we live in. As the decades progress more people will be depressed and more people will have a mental illness of some kind. Our stupid monkey brains weren't meant to process all the information and entertainment that we are exposed to.

But why think about it and be depressed? You know there's a pill for that....

magic* pill
lol wut autocorrect is ghey

I think the issue is really medications being over-prescribed.

I take prozac and it really saved my life. I'm extremely grateful for it and the worst negative side effect I get from it is increased appetite. These medications can make people's lives so much better but tons of people are taking these pills for no reason.

I remember how I was fed methylphenidate as a kid for add and ever since then I have been burned out.

Some antidepressants are more expensive than others, and there's no evidence to suggest that the more expensive ones are any better at treating depression than the cheaper ones.
The docs usually try to prescribe the more expensive ones though, because, well because they're fucking kike salesmen.

I take a generic for prozac which I imagine is much cheaper than the genuine thing. I say prozac because most people actually know what that is.

Yeah, fluoxetine, (I think that's the generic name.) I used to take it myself.

You know I think we should start huffing petrol in the morning OP.

I mean seriously just look at some of the finest automobiles in the world: all run on petrol. Fastest car in the world? runs on petrol. Most efficient economy cars? runs on petrol. The abos have the right idea. I mean seriously I love to just pour a nice glass of petrol from the can into my glass cup every morning. I watch as the delicious smelling petrol with its golden crisp colour fills up the cup to the brim. I then observe this fine specimen and all the carefully handcrafted efforts to produce such an exquisite liquid. I then open my mouth and nose proceeding to drown my senses in such lavish, comfort, and richness... as the high begins the set in I am taken back by this truly masterful and euphoric adventure. I realize soon that I need to be heading to work... luckily with petrol comes lots of energy because it powers cars... so why wouldnt it work for humans? i mean duh. Ever since I started huffing petrol my boss has noticed a drastic increase in my workplace performance and all my coworkers are still wondering my secret.

"is it strong coffee user?"
"did you finally get laid for once?"
"are you finally going to quit next week?"
"are you taking prescription speed user?"

all of these questions I simply just shake my head in subtle laughter with a huge grin on my face... these lads will never know my true secret to such performance, sharpness, and the best. Remember: the petrol or nothing.

Now I will proceed to go get more of this lavish and luxurious material as I climb to the top of the social latter with status, fame. and money. How can anybody else compete with my brilliance and cleverness? such fools.

I mean seriously just look at some of the finest automobiles in the world: all run on petrol. Fastest car in the world? runs on petrol. Most efficient economy cars? runs on petrol. The abos have the right idea. I mean seriously I love to just pour a nice glass of petrol from the can into my glass cup every morning. I watch as the delicious smelling petrol with its golden crisp colour fills up the cup to the brim. I then observe this fine specimen and all the carefully handcrafted efforts to produce such an exquisite liquid. I then open my mouth and nose proceeding to drown my senses in such lavish, comfort, and richness... as the high begins the set in I am taken back by this truly masterful and euphoric adventure. I realize soon that I need to be heading to work... luckily with petrol comes lots of energy because it powers cars... so why wouldnt it work for humans? i mean duh. Ever since I started huffing petrol my boss has noticed a drastic increase in my workplace performance and all my coworkers are still wondering my secret.

all of these questions I simply just shake my head in subtle laughter with a huge grin on my face... these lads will never know my true secret to such performance, sharpness, and the best. Remember: the petrol or nothing.

Now I will proceed to go get more of this lavish and luxurious material as I climb to the top of the social latter with status, fame. and money. How can anybody else compete with my brilliance and cleverness? such fools.

Now I will proceed to go get more of this lavish and luxurious material as I climb to the top of the social latter with status, fame. and money. How can anybody else compete with my brilliance and cleverness?

Now I will proceed to go get more of this lavish and luxurious material as I climb to the top of the social latter with status, fame. and money. How can anybody else compete with my brilliance and cleverness? such idiots.

I used to take prozac as well. Are your lives worse afterwards? I'm definitely more depressed now then before I started taking it.

*than

That was deep. Why even live?

I'm still taking antidepressants. I'm using duloxetine. It has the worst withdrawals I've ever experienced and I just want to get off them.

withdrawals sound pretty scary desu. Why wouldn't you just keep taking them?

I don't want to be on antidepressants forever. I don't think they're very effective anyway. I just don't know how to get off them.
Like I said, the withdrawal is terrible.