twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Futa 13

Doctor Whore

please don't start the thread with sexist drivel

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 10th is deadline

You guys, I really like Doctor Who.

Gay

i'm more of a torchwood guy

This is the first ever sculpt I made in Blender. This is not the end for Capaldi, just a test. When I get a 3d printer, I'll print it out, get a body and make the clothes for him.

Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories:

First Doctor
Second Doctor
Third Doctor
Fourth Doctor
Tenth Doctor
Kris Marshall Doctor with Anri Okata companion
Morbius Doctor fics

More Thirteenth Doctor stories would be nice as well

Ultimate shit trip user here, I'm stuck for a title for this monstrosity so dubs decides

We're starting the thread with some SEXY drivel

the shittest trip

The Unholy Doctors

fuck off dr who is shit and i say that as a fan

pure shit (do not read)

/Who/niverse

The Holocaust Part X

Never Trust Randomness

Time Travel: Not Even Once

woah

Quads > Dubs

Aww fuck i said that as a joke

Do quads overshadow dubs?

Gonna compromise and call it /who/niverse: never trust randomness

>Doctor Who General
Fuck off r*ddit faggots

DW is the most reddit show

Nah, that's rick and morty.

Dr. Who is pretty reddit though, you have to admit.

Nah it's pretty Tumblr.

A Reddit show is edgy.

Peter Cushing doesn't deserve this slander

I think it should be told from MgGanns point of view. Just a normal man, trying to do his job, and then all of a sudden, shit hits the fan with this.

I once had an idea for a massive cross over series.
Doctor Who, Sherlock. Aliens, Predators, Terminators, Robocop, Castle, Mentalist, and a meriad of others. Things is, where to start?

I like it.

Plot wise, go with this:

no, Sup Forums shows are edgy

reddit shows are "le science xdddd time travel xddd"

therefore dr who is extremely reddit

Noted. I'll keep /who/ updated as I journey into the void

What's Paul McGann doing in the London Blitz?

He took a wrong turn and accidentally stepped into a Tardis, mistaking it for a bathroom

Time Storm brought him

Where can I read these tales of autism?

Thanks.

And reminder that the prostitute pretending to be the Doctor looks like Marion Cotillard.

He went to the store in 2017, and when he came out, it was the Blitz.

It'll be a PDF when done.

Shit Trips Vol 1 PDF can be found here: doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shit_Trips_Vol_1_Final_Version.pdf

The first volume is on the wiki

Scaroth reporting in.

delet this

Good night, /who/

Give me some shit to write for Shit Trips

The Doctor presides over a Dalek/Cyberman wedding

Second person smut, starring a male reader and Thirteen.

Which Doctor?

Four

why are silurians so qt?

11/10 would stick my ape dick in

This thread dies so fast when we're not arguing.

no it doesn't

>no nardole or missy
>bill comes back

fuck this gay earth

What do you think about Donald Trump?

smarter than people think

Orange

Pretty damn smart then

He's a bit impolite

Give me your best Jodie pics, I'm working on a... project.
Preferably of a decent resolution

There's a 5000px resolution picture on wikifeet

innevitable

The better choice

Yeah sure it doesn't.

I'm just saying, bro.
Anyway, I'm getting sick of the Captchas anyway so I'm out.
Ya'll are some hoes.

>rewatching torchwood
>see this

i noticed that the first time. there are a couple of them through the series

That's a cute smile.

Yeah, I remember when we had based RTD and his comfy season long arcs. I miss them desu. Hate what we got with Moffat and his shit plan of "every single season has to redefine what the doctor is, why he's out on adventures and whether or not he's a good man even though he's spent thousands of years being a goodman and there WAS NO FUCKING REASON TO HAVE THAT SUBPLOT AND THAT PETER CAPALDI WAS WASTED ON MOFFAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I wish we had Comfy Who back.

tosh is a cutie

having a phrase occur throughout the series and its meaning revealed in the finale is a shit arc
S8 had the best arc of any series

I hope you die in a terrible accident

>S8 had the best arc of any series
I think that goes to S10 now
for all the faults of individual episdoes, the arc was handled well and had a great payoff

like it or not RTD brought who back from the wildreness years

So how do you guys feel about looms

calling RTD's "arcs" that is a real stretch. he basically had teases for the finale in each episode, but nothing to even begin to suggest a series long arc. moffat did the same in series 5, though he did take it a tiny step further in flesh and stone and cold blood, but then he went a step further and made the show almost feel serialized. I don't like either approach honestly, and wish the finales would stop being treated like some crazy insane spectacle, and instead just be the closing episode for the series, not the defining one - it really undermines the significance of each individual episode and makes them feel relatively unimportant. I think the show's also gotten a tad formulaic in its episode structure - something that the idea of "having nothing happen until the finale" means that you never feel like a character is at risk unless it's episode 12 or 13, which is a bit worrisome when half the episodes put the companion in the risk of dying but you never feel any sense of anxiousness for them - I really admired series 5 for just up and killing Rory off in episode 9, since it really did shake that up a bit. course, he did end up coming back, but that's another story.

As a true Doctor Who fan, I hate Doctor Who and therefore I hate RTD.

delet yourself

>Perhaps most of all, I favor the novels’ idea of Time Lords being spun from Looms, the same way that characters are spun in stories. The Doctor, after all, is a character in a story. Conversely, I don’t like the 1996 TV movie assertion that the Doctor is half-human at all. On the television show, we were in fact suggesting that the Doctor might have been part of a more powerful group of beings who accidentally created the Gallifreyan society, perhaps with Rassilon. It made him much more powerful and mysterious.
>I think Looms are nicely mysterious. By making the Doctor half-human, it takes away his mystery – and therefore more power. Because where there’s mystery, there’s power, there’s fear, there’s uncertainty. At the same time, in a dramatic sense, Looms make people feel that the Doctor they knew wasn’t all that they thought he was.

This is Sylvester McCoy's opinion on Looms and I agree with it.

>S8 had the best arc of any series
God no. Every Missy scene prior to the finale was terrible and felt tacked on as fuck and really ruined the episode - it's even worse in hindsight since Death in Heaven was mediocre and it wasn't even worth the scenes' inclusions. Instead of cutting away during nearly every episode to show you someone in heaven, Dark Water should've started with a montage showing Missy recruiting the various people that died throughout the series. That would be far less detrimental to the individual episodes and their tone. Plus - Missy being short for Mistress was so obvious that most people called it in advance and were unsatisfied with the reveal that it would've been better to introduce her in episode 11 so there isn't time to speculate.

Missy wasn't the S8 arc
The S8 arc was 12 and clara's character development where they became so alike that they ended up parting ways because they both lied to each other about being alright because they thought they were making the other one happy

>What's a "character arc"? Does that mean hamfistedly shoehorning a character into every episode with no further developments until the finale?

The Face of Cucks

RTDs continuity was GOAT

Who needs a woman when you're a centurion? R-right?

That'd be the character arc, though honestly aside from the ending of Mummy and Death in Heaven I fail to see much evidence of that through the series. The plot arc of S8, and the one people would be far more likely to think of is definitely the whole "Promised Land" shtick - since that's embedded in nearly every episode, from Missy showing up when the Clockwork man, the soldier in Into the Dalek, the man in The Caretaker, etc. die, to being the destination in Robot of Sherwood, and Missy watching over Clara in Flatline. It's very clearly the main arc of the series.

I will say, I'm not fond of 12's and Clara's character arc in S8 much either, but I think I would have if it had ended with her departure. In S9 it just became obnoxious having two characters who are too similar to each other running around, and it completely lost the dynamic where the Doctor is the alien one, and the human one is the companion, who which the audience empathizes with.

>Oi mate, you wanna gimme your crisps b'fore I do ya?

>cuck
>because the doctor once kissed amy and then the universe was rebooted
>and then amy and rory lived together forever and ever happily ever after where the doctor would never be able to interfere in their lives again
what

Lol, if there is any showrunner in DW that ever wasted an actor, it was RTD and Eccleston.

Ecclescakes was never gonna be in more than a season - and I'd say series 1 was a pretty great one season. The issue is that he was only in one season, not the quality of the season - and RTD isn't the one responsible for him only being in a single season, heck, he's the reason he was in one at all.

Ayyy nice job on the font.

Did cats ever stream the rescue?

But S1 has the best character arc for the Doctor in any NuWho series.

Eccleston left because he was a self-centered cunt who was too lazy to put up with more than a few months work, not because of RTD.

RTD brought the show back from nothing, if it weren't for him you wouldn't even have a show right now.