Nice to see Marvel is abandoning their diversity push

Nice to see Marvel is abandoning their diversity push.

Other urls found in this thread:

revivalfires.org/truth/
revivalfires.org/product/1-truth-for-youth-bible/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True, I used to be a CakeBoy but jesus saved me.

or basically don't make an identity out of how you like being touched, because all touching feels good all the time

wait, did that kid use his homosexual powers to kill that bald guy?

That medic is sure touching that black guy a lot

How come you never read anything like "Insane gay spree killer shoots 19 people in main office of homosexual curing agency"?

Because this comic, to me it looks like an invitation card. "Make sure to bring extra clips, and remember, headshots, headshots, headshots!"

>Because this comic, to me it looks like an invitation card.

Dylan/Eric, pls

The suicide rates for post-"cured" patients is fairly high, unsurprisingly, so if anything I'd be worried more about self-harm.

Why does that medic look like a 10 year old with a glued on moustache?

If I recall correctly, it's a gay rights protest and things turned ugly.

I believe it's from a cheap youth Bible called "Truth for Youth". I know there's a comic/manga story in there featuring a school shooting and another one with rock music. I say "comic/manga" because even though it's blatantly American in origin, they try to imitate "the Japanimation that all the kids are into nowadays".

"You should not exist".

Feel the love.

Why the fuck is a paramedic having a conversation about homosexuality in the middle of attending a fucking emergency?

>born that way
>can't and shouldn't try to change who you are
I find it interesting that by and large the LGBT community takes completely opposite views on this mindset when it comes to sexuality and gender. I don't have anything against trannies, but I do find it slightly odd.

>not casually discussing your sexuality while people are in danger

Honestly, calling her kid Sebastian was probably her first mistake if she didn't want her son to turn out gay.

He's Latino.

Trans people are born that way. They aren't changing anything more than their clothes

so penis is like a sock?

don't mind me; just leaving this here.

1/6

2/6

3/6

4/6

5/6

6/6/6

Other stories can be found here: revivalfires.org/truth/
You can also buy the entire "Truth for Youth" bible (if you want to waste $3) here: revivalfires.org/product/1-truth-for-youth-bible/

Wait, what? Is this a bible verse?

>You ain't no lady, lady!!

"Stewie Griffin is gay" is also a bible verse

>Santo - Sup Forums
>Louisa - tumblr
>Sebastian - Sup Forums

>Man's Enemies shall be of his own household.

I'm not entirely sure how this figures into this.

Baloney is often found in a house

the bible is bigger than you think

'cos gays are pansies.

But who's the rock?

M-Marmaduke?

reality

Hillary winning the election.

Who's the EMT guy?

I never understood why they continue to use Old Testament verses and Abrahamic Law when Jesus said his very existence was to overwrite and fulfill those laws. Also
>50 years ago, this would have been unthinkable!
HAHA, Chick you so crazy.

he's a frisky sort, with trouble recognising others boundaries

oops, forgot this

>headshots
>not going for the center of mass

Well a lot of trans people would rather just wear clothes but they feel the need to make the full transition with hormones and surgery and whatnot because they feel like they won't be accepted as their self-identified gender otherwise.

Unfortunately for a lot of them they still won't be accepted anyway

to be fair any sex that isn't for the purpose of procreation is the same type of sexual misconduct of homosexuality

Any worldly pleasure is a sin in Christianity because they're all just distractions from the one thing that really matters, God

It's fucking retarded

But the point of Onan's story was that he wasn't committing sin by masturbating, it was the fact that he wasn't fulfilling his responsibility and giving his brother's widow a son to inherit and continue his lineage.

Because gays are pussies who are afraid of guns

>I'm born this way
>I just need to take expensive hormones to alter my body and mind, then have my genitals butchered

trannies exist to be chewed up and spit out by the pharmaceutical industry.