More Than 1,000 Known Child Marriages in Germany

Germany! No!

>German authorities are reportedly “sounding the alarm” over a sharp rise in child marriages after noting that more and more girls are disappearing from school.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/14/report-1000-child-marriages-germany/

>it'll never happen in a cool place like Germany, 2012 Sup Forums said
>it's just you britcucks being pathetic, 2012 Sup Forums said
APOLOGISE

>letting rapefugees in

They can produce ~1 child a year from approximately the age of 12 until the age of ~65, You're fucked Germany

pure germans are known for their pedophilia

>more and more girls are disappearing from school
For dozenth time: girls shouldn't be in school in the first place. It's good for girls to be married good and young. How could it not be?
The only thing wrong with this is that it's 'slimes doing it and there shouldn't be any 'slimes in Germany.

Girls should go to primary school to learnt o read and do basic math and then do some more minor things at school, like learning to sew and things. They should not really go to school beyond that though. It is a bad environment.

Very true. One good aspect of Islam is it'll kick us in the pants to get our culture in line. Nothing like a little healthy competition to kick the champ back into place.

We can start by removing women from politics and higher education.

Imagine this.

You're relatively new to self independence and your first priority is a family, because otherwise you'd be living purely for yourself in a self indulgent hedonist existence (which is not Islamic).

You have no experience with children though despite your next goal being to raise children. At this point, a family friend struggling to provide for all their children offer an opportunity: you can take their eldest daughter. With this little girl living in your otherwise empty household, you now have the opportunity to gain experience raising a child and when it comes time, she'll raise your children with the added bonus of being fully aware of all the gaps in your parenting.

Just playing devils advocate, you know. Personally I think everyone should juggle work and family to find a balance, women included, which means I'd only consider marrying an adult woman FYI.

>sharp rise in child marriages

Why are they become so prevalent? What happened recently that could have caused this?

>Girls should go to primary school to learnt o read and do basic math and then do some more minor things at school, like learning to sew and things
Why would she need school for that? Her mother should also know these basic womanly skills.
And, in any case, homeschooling is best anyway.

Because homeschooling often fails for a lot of people.

Fucking filthy patriarchy is on the rise, we need to redouble the efforts of our fight and increase our harassment of white men on college campuses. Stay strong sister!

I'm pretty sure that all metrics show homeschooling being as good or better than public school. At least here, I don't know about over there.

>Sees shit post.
>Checks flag
Not_Amused.jpg

Depends 100% on the parents.

The thing is in our system all the careless retard parents just dump their children into public school without a second thought, those that home school are generally people who are more free thinking and actually put effort into raising their kids.

If the former group of retards were homeschooling their little spawnlings the statistics would be completely different.

>oh no, something thought out that I can't argue against?
>I'll just call it a shitpost
Fucking hell, man.
Hm, you do make a good point. But really those people will be shit parents and badly raise their children no matter what.

no. thats not how it works at all.

No I was calling it a shit post because I assumed it was a troll with a proxy pretending to be from Iran to enforce sharia law on women.

>replying to canadians