/got/ obesity edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8U6mtBUKP3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn I quit watching it in season 4 she got fat

Muh Caloriesi

So we all know that the R + L = J shit was a red herring, right?

Gylbert King!

What would happen if Sansa got traded for Jaime and all the Starks got reunited and shit but then they found out that she ratted out Ned's plans and got him killed?

>I quit watching it in season 4

best girl

cant believe she used to look like this

How much Ironborn irondick is this dusky little whore taking on the looong trip back to KL?

Best boy

>no Velaryon

House Codd is literally /our house/

Duh. The bed of blood was obviously ketchup she spilled while eating her chicken tendies. And the thing she said in Ned ear was "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIMMIE MORE TOMO SAUCE" GRRM was trying to reach out the Autistic crowed.

hol up are bran and this niqqa actually gay or is it a meme?

>Currently preparing to be raped by the Night King
>Currently preparing to be spitroasted by Dany and everyone else
>lol dead
>completely abandoned, became a FOB
>the last Tyrell is some old dried up cunt
The 7 Kingdoms are fucked.

Don't be a retard, the baby is just another kid. The fact that it cuts immediately to Jon Snow IS the red herring.

THO ALL MEN DO DESPISE US

You tell me

more like euron WON

>house Reyne not being bog tier

The thing Ned wanted to talk to Jon about was how hard it is to get ketchup out of bed sheets. And the random kid is hotpie.

These threads are so fast and dense, be honest Sup Forums do you read all the posts on these threads?

No.

>It's a 'male warrior simply continuously closes with dexterous female fighters and overpowers them with a massive difference in physical strength' episode

That was refreshing after seeing so many 90lb girls in movies who take down 280lb brutes in full armor with a simple punch to the chest.

>anyone being able to take on two sand snakes at the same time
This show went full-retard. Oh well, it was good for six seasons and 1 3/4 episodes.

Every
Single
One

arya's getting chunky too desu

What is the fucking point in show Brienne if it's Arya that kills CIA?

They could make it interesting by having Arya kill her and upset Tormund. Instead of, you know, more people standing around talking bollocks

i sort these threads by most replies

Who will kill Dany once she goes full Mad King 2: Electric Boogaloo?
I'm hoping Barristan for some POTTERY.

>anyone being able to take on two sand snakes at the same time
give me a detailed list of their exploits

He didn't take them on at the same time, but even if he did, what would be the problem? One was using a fucking WHIP to fight people in heavy armor.

>samefag

Imagine being a maester in Westeros. You toil and scribe and study all in hopes of preserving knowledge for future generations and then some chad thundercock decides to pillage your town and burn your lifetime of work because MUH SACKING.

No, she isn't. She is fugly but she is fucking skinny your virgin.

this is kinda what happened to this show

>implying 99% of maesters in the citadel don't just pretend to preserve knowledge so that they can live the neet life while jacking off to maester bang's illuminated scriptures or fucking prostitutes on the crown's dime

>200lbs man being able to take on two 100lbs girls
I don't see anything wrong with that.

>90lb girls in movies

It's like the Bruce Lee, kung fu, 70's Jackie Chan era all over again. Women have usurped manlet Asians, which is racist fwiw.

>show starts of shit
>second episode doesn't improve
>all of a sudden mother fucking Euro out of nowhere
>mfw

>tfw sandsneks are kill

bad poosi about to become the sad poosi

>implying melly isnt gonna resurrect them

Euron 'First off the gangplank, first to the gangrape' Greyjoy

Manlet Asians we're mostly fighting other manlet Asians in those movies though. Not a person with 150 pounds of muscle on them and about 7-12" in height.

No, in the show R+L=J
In the books it could still go several ways

>le honorable knights of old meme
>said knights stood around while their insane king burned helpless captives alive on a whim

Barristan would have beaten Sansa if Joff commanded it.

>Sand Snakes leave their ship open for boarding
>gut them like the filthy little pigs they are

Why did people hate her so much?

>You swore a vow to guard the king, not to judge him

If it's not in the books then grrm changed it because people guessed, there's too much foreshadowing

I'm not really sure why, but I really don't like Brianne of Bath.

>Not specifically guarding your personal mental imagining what a King should be and protecting him from actions or circumstances that would cause him to stray from your biased ideal

Do you even fucking Kingsguard son?

Brienne has no point. For a second there it looked like she helped Jaime turn over a new leaf, but they scrapped that pretty hard. Ever since she's just been standing around or killing mooks.

She has definitely gained a bit of weight user

>DABID n Dyun approach GRRM with a check for $100 million
>GRRM: "o-oh, *cough* okay... i'll let you guys run with it if you guess who Jons parents are..."
>DnD: Harry Potter and Arogon.
>GRRM: ... smiles "exactly, you can have the rights"

too much arm hair wouldn't bang

How do Maisie's boobs compare with Emilia's? Anyone else like to see them compare body hair too?

Fuck off showpleb
After the first book there's far more N+A=J hinting than R+L=J
Even in AGoT Jon is described as being the most Stark looking, being almost a spitting image of young Ned

It's almost as if Jaime is a flawed character and we aren't meant to take his musings on the past as cold fact.

>your personal mental imagining what a King should be
That is too presumptuous desu. The King is the King, not you. Your opinion holds less value than his.

my nigga

Velaryon is actually the coolest house, they are literally the last valyrians

Even that quote itself criticises the honourable knights of old meme the comment brings up with the line:
>Or was it only that he had been fifteen?
It is clear that the quote isn't some straight forward endorsement of the cliche.

They call me Darkstar, i am of the night.

I love the books, but I'm not gonna kid myself and say they're anything more than not particularly well written genre fiction.
I'm invested and I enjoy them a lot, but if I tried talking about it on /lit/ no discussion would get going it'd just be shitflinging.
Here on /got/ though, most people are willing to talk about the book, so I'll stay and I'll keep shitting on the show.

>no Darkstar in the adaptation
HBO can burn.

>By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank the more she shat but the more she shat,

Incorrect

s e m e n d e m o n

>not particularly well written
>not

CORR

FUCKIN

BLIMEY

she's a fucking goblin. she could have the most rocking womanly bod in the universe...but she still looks like a fookin goblin, mates.

"Margaery?" Tommen asked curiously.

"Just let me try this one thing, Tommen. Is that okay?"

The King nodded. Margaery reached her delicate hands forward towards the taut leggings and slowly unlaced them. As she finished her task, her left hand lingered to give his manhood a squeeze through the cloth.

"Oh…" Tommen's innocence was palpable, and Margaery smiled at his reaction. "Is that good, my King?"

She drew the breeches open, and Tommen's cock was suddenly exposed to the air above, the teenager looking at him himself almost incredulously. He had never felt so hard before…

His eyes moved from his own upright penis to Margaery's face behind it. Margaery looked target, then met the eyes.

"Just this one thing," Margaery promised.

Then she slid forward. She gave a kiss to the hot, tense flesh of Tommen's cock. The king moaned, looking down as if he could not believe the sensations were real. Margaery gave him another kiss, this time near the more bulbous head. Tommen was at her mercy now, she knew.

Her brown hair falling to frame her face, her eyes meeting his the whole way, Margaery bent her head over to Tommen's erect dick and slid it into her mouth.

This time the king moaned aloud. It was nothing like he had expected. He had never known such exquisite pleasure could even exist. To feel such suction, such warmth, on that place was such a unique and wonderful experience.

Margaery lingered where she was for a moment. Just the tip of Tommen's penis was in her mouth now, her eyes still cast upwards, watching his reactions. Then when she felt like he had recovered, she began to slide more of his length into her mouth.

They're incredibly well-written. How stupid are you that you find yourself lying just to appease the neckbeard losers here?

I loved Cat very mucccchhhh

?????

What is the promise then faggot?

Are the ASOIAF audiobooks any good?

There's NO Barristan in GoT by Dany's side anymore so it leaves Varys.

Don't get invested. They're never being finished

Yeah the ones read by Roy Dotrice are pretty good

Kind of.
youtube.com/watch?v=8U6mtBUKP3k

>sand sneks being able to take on anyone

The true retardation

I had almost forgotten how much Randyll Tarly doesn't like Brienne.
>It is said that your father is a good man. If so, I pity him. Some men are blessed with sons, some with daughters. No man deserves to be cursed with such as you.
>If you're fortunate, all you'll get for your trouble are saddle sores. If not, perhaps Clegane will let you live after he and his pack are done raping you. You can crawl back to Tarth with some dog's bastard in your belly.

Margaery gave out her first moan as Tommen convulsed, thrusting unknowingly into her increasingly filled mouth. Then the twinges were gone. Tommen suddenly felt that curious sensation of post-orgasmic bliss, even as he looked downwards towards Margaery.

The Tyrell girl's eyes were closed, her mouth popping off his spent dick with an expression of rapture. Tommen looked at her with concern. "Margaery. Are you all right?" He looked down to his deflating penis, which seemed dry. "It felt like I was shooting something…but…"

Margaery's eyes opened to meet his. She rose to stand above him, curiously silent, and Tommen spoke again. "Margaery?"

The Tyrell girl's mouth opened. It was filled with a strange creamy white substance that Tommen could not identify. "What…"

Margaery managed to speak, her tone strangely modified by her filled mouth. "This is…you…"

"Oh." Tommen coloured. "Is that what it looks like? I was told I needed to put it somewhere else…"

Margaery gave him a good eyeful of swirling her tongue around the sizeable load in her mouth. Then she swallowed lewdly and obviously.

Her tones returned to usual. "You taste delicious, my King."

>no Wull

Well, GRRM is a millionaire now so I guess he can afford top-tier healthcare which will allow him to live well into his 90's and finish the books

No Darkstar and no plot about Myrcella in Dorne and Dorne is already fucked up

PRAISE D&D

The Northern army would've marched home long before anyone began to give a fuck about what some stupid roastie did

Robb was already facing a mutiny for not properly punishing his mother early in season 3

This is the correct position. GRRM likes food too much. It will kill him within 15 years, maybe 10. He'lll be dead before he finishes ASOIAF.