Question:

Question:

Why does anyone think crowd size matters?

Bernie was doing bad in the polls, but had super gigantic crowds at his rallies. Clinton had tiny rallies. Bernie lost.

Trump is doing bad in the polls, but has super gigantic crowds at his rallies. Clinton has tiny rallies. Somehow that means Trump will win?

It doesn't because Hillary will just rig the vote.

Dumbass

By all basic logic, yes.

SHART

it doesn't matter, especially when it's all rigged.

Bernie had a shot to beat Hillary in a fair fight.

Same reason you think cock size matters.

Fucking retard the dnc leaks PROVED they were rigged, of fucking course Bernie would had won if they weren't.

It was proven Bernie never had a shot from the beginning with the leaks.

Bernie's crowds are not even close to Trump's, he probably got 5% of turnout Trump has and had.

/thread

The difference with Bernie is that he was never an actual contender in the first place

He was literally a DNC plant to rile up the youth vote for donations and support because HIllary has ZERO youth appeal

This.

I think Bernie is a fucking retard, but he's not a corrupt fucking retard like Hillary.

Bernie deserved the nomination.

While I don't like Bernie, it was proven that the DNC was rigged. They even fired the chair over it.

If it wasn't rigged, bernie would have won in a landslide.

all democratic primaries were proportional which pretty much made it impossible to really pull away, hell some states bernie won and hillary still got more delegates. young people hardly vote as well, or answer phone calls

Except for the fact that Bernie was in on it the whole time

>Trusting a Jew
>Ever

This. OP is a dumbass shill.

Bernie would of easily won by a landslide. The DNC knew this and rigged it against him so Shillary could "win". Just look at the 2 million uncounted ballots in California, if they were factored in. Bernie would of won california by a landslide, and would surpass Shillary in pleged delegates.

I don't like bernie for his policies, but damn, I feel bad for the guy.

Cock size doesnt matter tho. I'm not the biggest guy
>4U
In the world but my gf says mine does just fine. You can ask her herself when she backs bwck from overnight studying at Jamal's place

fuck off

Bernie sold his dignity, his career, and even his twitter account.

The entire DNC was rigged, that is the difference. Trump its an outsider that out-jewed the RNC and he is going for more.

He will probably get murdered ala JFK, against Jews you lose.

This. I don't know why people don't get this.

He was in Hillary's pocket since day one and had no real intention of becoming president.

He played his role to perfection and is a brilliant actor and liar, like most Jews are.

How much did you get paid op?

>States with paper ballots:
Bernie 54% Hillary 46%

>States with electronic ballots and no paper record
Bernie 35% Hillary 65%

You're clearly mentally retarded. The DNC leaks proved Bernie was robbed both superficially and realistically.

Just imagine the actual rigging they did behind the scenes you useless CTR kike.

>Why does anyone think crowd size matters?
it's a nigger trait

They counted those fucking ballots you idiot.

Plus, even logically, how the fuck could they know which ballots to discount, unless they paid of enough people to first COUNT the balltots to then determine if they are Bernie, and then get them to discard them. It would have been a conspiracy involving THOUSANDS of people if that was the case.

Stage 1: Denial

Because most users on here are 17-25, and are pretty ignorant about political history.

Crowd sizes have never, in any US election been indicators of future success.

do you know the difference between a general election and a primary election?

did you know you must be 18+ to post here?

>MFW

OP can not into

>Pay for Play

>Super delegates

Fucking piece of shit.

It only matters when it's a demographic that actually votes

>involving THOUSANDS of people
If they could hire shills in a place like this, they can do election fraud

If all tgose people were at his rallies, who was going to the polls?
Who are they polling? When? Where? How?

This thread is funny as fuck.

Trumptards sure loved laughing at SandersForPresident when he lost, now that Trump is on the mat about to be BTFO they start defending berncucks

>Bernie was doing bad in the polls

and they told me CTR had taken over Sup Forums and I didn't believe them............

The only people Bernie could draw were white liberals. Niggers weren't voting for him. Spics weren't voting for him. Gooks weren't voting for him. There was zero chance he was going to secure the nomination, even given a perfectly fair chance.

Every single poll and rally suggested Clinton was going to lose and Stanford University proved that the electronic polling machines "magically" changed the results in favor of Hillary Clinton in every single state where those machines took precedence.

Hillary holds small, private rallies due to fear of assassination.

Also, why hold giant rallies when you know you've already won?

We laughed at Berniefags because Bernie had no chance whatsoever of becoming POTUS, and even if he did pic related would have played out

Anyone that actually "defends" that decrepit old Jew is either an /rBernie refugee, a Sup Forumstard that doesn't know any better, or a troll. I am willing to bet a combination of all 3

Should Trump lose fine, at least he was an actual contender

>obvious NRA plant
>says he doesn't want to sue those pooooor tiny little weapons manufacturers because they're all just honest, hard working Americans trying to feed their families :'(
>runs for the democratic party which is mostly urban and extremely anti-gun
>retards like this faggot still don't understand why he lost

Or that Hillary was just a much better candidate?

Hey, just like how Trump can only draw white consevatives

>Bernie lost.
cheaters never win and winners never cheat

>Crowd sizes have never, in any US election been indicators of future success.

except Kennedy Nixon

>America's democracy is controlled by the people who actually vote
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

If you wanted to vote for Bernie, you actually had to pay the democratic party.

In civilised countries, everyone's vote matters because everyone is forced to vote. Seems a little unfair on the surface, but it ensures perfect representation and perfect statistical coverage (even informal votes are counted). Naturally, our results best reflect what you'd expect from an equal, free, open minded culture: close as fuck elections.

Enjoy your left wing government, America, only blue pilled crypto-Marxists care in your country. Half your would be republican voters don't vote since they think it wouldn't be counted.

>Anyone that actually "defends" that decrepit old Jew is either an /rBernie refugee,

hey if the guy got more votes then he is the democratic candidate, if you believe in the American system, I thought Trump would easily defeat Bernie, but canning Bernie was just a click out of turn that ruined the show, you can't sell the same horse twice

carpetbagger Hillary needs to go

>Clinton had tiny rallies. Bernie lost.

Clinton had DNC in her pocket
also Bernard had waaaay too many:
underage supporters
"dude what day do we vote? LOL blaze it" supporters
and a healthy dose of "can't vote cuz felon or illegal" supporters

> 2008: look at these huge obama crowds, this means something
> 2016: big crowds for trump? that is irrelevant