Denpa song thread

>ur cunt
>tell me if in your country this kind of song is acceptable and you listen to those.
Japan
my country is the mother land of 電波ソング.
Example: youtube.com/watch?v=2etqGVPLYFA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BeRXJk9Ua1Y
youtu.be/K2C-FO4Q5Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=E0lqQy-PP8s&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=VQ91a6pq1LM
mpc-hc.org/
mpv.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=akrl_m-rkM4
youtube.com/watch?v=nVYOtj3IM5o
youtube.com/watch?v=OVuYIMa5XBw&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=cpG8yPnAdl8
youtube.com/watch?v=bnF51V-VkQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what do you mean by acceptable?
>you listen to those?
no

"acceptable" means that even if it is exposed that you listen to such a genre of songs you'll never be told off, at least never be given some signs of scorn directly.

youtube.com/watch?v=BeRXJk9Ua1Y

it isn't acceptable, my country folks are rude and they bully

I won't listen to that in public that's for sure.
youtu.be/K2C-FO4Q5Zw

such reaction is right and plausible action lol.
one of gaming music?I think this sounds so good that we can get high with it publicly.

What I say about is the songs like this.
I assume that those who cannot understand Japanese won't be fortunately likely to know the reason why I thought this would be disdained.
youtube.com/watch?v=E0lqQy-PP8s&t=2s

No, not really "normal" but nobody cares if you keep it to yourself. I've listened to a bit of MOASIC.WAV and ave:new project before. I've never really had normal taste in anything least of all music.

>you have very cool surroundings of your PC
your saying sounds autistic but so am I thus we can be friends lol
here you are.
youtube.com/watch?v=VQ91a6pq1LM
>What is MOGAA?

A club in Akiba. The only one in Japan that streams their music for us gaijins.

so is what the left screen shows the chat site which the club offers to you guys weeaboos who's bothered to go there and join in its members?

It's streamed on Twitch so it has Twitch chat which is usually a cancerous cesspool that is best avoided. Nobody with any shred of dignity goes there. Unfortunately you can't hide it when playing it through MPC-HC.

>twitch chat
>those who lie in the bottom of the internet society go there
what I learned today.
>we can't hide what when playing what through MPC-HC, one of the media players.
I can't find what that media player is on your screens.

mpc-hc.org/

It's a dead project though. The creator is no longer updating it though it still works. I think MPV is getting updated actively. I've never used it though.

mpv.io/

I meant, I guessed that you couldn't hide the window of MPC-HV so you couldn't hide what you were listening to, however I was not able to detect where on your screens that window of the software existed.
It is just that.

people who listen to that sort of music are less than garbage

>less valuable than garbage
I got it and I know it.
youtube.com/watch?v=akrl_m-rkM4

No. I can minimize the whole thing if I want to. I just can't get rid of the chat panel on the left side. I mean, I can just move the window over to my leftmost monitor until only the chat is off screen but that's not a proper solution. I doesn't matter though, I usually am studying or doing other stuff while I listen and not actively watching. It's really about the music at the end of the day.

ah, i got it at last.
what I cannot understand yet is why you said you couldn't conceal what you are listening to with MPC-HC.
I'm very sorry to ask you such an autistic question.

these might be better than idol songs but they're still cringe enough to not listen in public

Then I who sing those songs in the street aloud am one of those who are fuckingly clumsily autistic, am I?
yes I know it.
youtube.com/watch?v=nVYOtj3IM5o

I think you misunderstood something. I don't need to conceal the music I'm listening to. I was always referring to the chat pane.

I know conformity is a bigger thing in Japan than it is in the US but really, who cares? I mean, if you are listening to that kind of music out loud and disturbing other people then yes, you are right, it's not appropriate, but if you are listening on your phone or audio player with headphones then really, who cares? Listen to what you like. The opinions of others are irrelevant. If you're going to have shit taste then have shit taste with confidence.

what I'm stuck to is this sentence
>Unfortunately you can't hide it when playing it through MPC-HC.
what does the former "it" means? I guessed it was that music, but I came to assume that it signified the chat screen or something else, and the latter "it" meant some songs.
you are right.
of course No one has the right to intervene in others' tastes.

holy fuck まじ外で歌ってるの?

The "it" is referring to the chat pane. If you watch the video on Twitch's website there is an option to hide the chat pane. When I watch the stream in MPC-HC that option does not exist. I am stuck with it whether I like it or not. I should have clarified that better.

sorry m8, I don't do it very loudly.
Yes it is not about that tiny problem,,,
there are good songs in eroges or animes so I managed to sing them...
no m8 the problem is my lack of interpretation ability.
I don't use MPC-HC so I cannot come up with the situation you are often faced with.
excuse me.

youtube.com/watch?v=OVuYIMa5XBw&t=

is this denpa too?

I don't catch why cannot hide the chat pane when using MPC-HC to hear the radio programs.
Is that formed so that it functions so?
If you know the reason plz tell me.
maybe I look rudely persistent in such a tiny theme. sorry m8

According to my own standard, it is not denpa, but it may count as a certain type of Vocaloid music.
this song for sure sounds akiba-subculture-oriented but it is relatively "un-radical".
we want such songs to be like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=cpG8yPnAdl8

There's simply no option to do it. I'm running a script to pull audio and video data from the stream and play it in MPC-HC. The chat is just integrated into the video somehow before I grab the video data. I can't separate the two once they have been combined. Maybe seeing the UI not full screened will help.

ah, so through MPC-HC, if you try to hide the audio, you as well manage to hide the chat pane, and you can't separately hide the chat pane only, right?

Yeah that's the right idea. What I want to see is the video of the floor where the DJ is playing and I want to hear the audio. I do not want chat.

In effect I want

the movie looks so cool!
the mechanic things surrounding the movie screen seem to be cooler, though.

listen
youtube.com/watch?v=bnF51V-VkQc