It seems everyone is pesismistic about the future

It seems everyone is pesismistic about the future.

ITT: Post your country or country of origin and whether you are optimistic or pessimistic about the future. Bonus points if you can describe the general attitude of your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm pretty pessimistic about the future, not just for the Netherlands, but most industrialized countries. Automation is going to kill a lot of jobs, and demographic issues are only going to get worse.

COME ON FUCKING RESPOND

future of humanity: optimistic
my own future: pessimistic
general attitude of my country: don't care they're all cunts

elaborate a bit krautbro

Pessimistic

flag
Pessimistic about everything.

Eh.
Everyone is kind of apathetic I feel. Apart from a few rads most people don't really give a shit about anything other than having a good time.
It'll be alright. Oslo will stay a dirty shithole full of junkies and niggers and the big cities will become a bit more like Oslo but by bit but the rest of the cunt will be alright.
I think.

Humanity will be fine. Can't say the same thing about myself.

no so bad la...

It's funny how everyone outside China is seemingly extremely pessimistic, and even those stats within China are probably skewed by the communist party.

Can you elaborate why Indonesia is so optimistic?

America will always be the country that leads the world in innovation and progress. Shit like Trump is just a momentary setback and he is actually serving to further unite the country against him.

dunno

This country is beyond salvageable at this point.
>No jobs
>150.000 immigrants in every year
>250.000 emigrants out every year
>Low skilled immigrants come in, high skilled Italians go out.
>Politics is a shit show, parties don't even know what the fuck they want half of the time
>Journalism is a shit show
>40% unemployment rate among the youth
>Retarded pension system, unchangeable through politics because trying to do so while lose you a fuckton of votes
>Public employees that leech on everyone else while not doing anything
>Retarded public spending
>Economy is dead, taxes are literally too high to start a business most of the time while there are companies living on government gibs like Alitalia
>The south is an unsalvageable shithole
>Birthrates all time low
Honestly I'm moving to France or Germany as soon as I get my degree.

asean especially indonesia is pretty optimistic about the future
but i'm personally stoic so i don't really care about it

>automation
just learn code and synergize with machine
find other job that's not replaceable
>demographic issue
literally living on clusterfuck bloated country
as for now, believe there's always an option to cooperate and survive together
conflicts are inevitable but necessary

personally, used to hate the people and govt's tendency to sacrifice hard workers for lazy ass person, but now realize that it's maybe cheap price to keep peace longer

Flag
Pessimistic
Why? Because we had a great thing going and decided to ruin it

>Low skilled immigrants come in, high skilled Italians go out.
>Honestly I'm moving to France or Germany as soon as I get my degree.
sounds like you're part of the problem

my future is shit and so is my countrys

Flag. Optimistic.

Not enough pigs, huh?

Can't get any worse, huh?

china and indonesia are 20-25years ago's south korea they are seeing their country's glolden age

Its brighter than ever

ironic kek

The classic Danish dilemma. Do you kill the pig to make bacon or keep it alive so you can fuck it?

Is it really a golden age? China is already suffering from the same issues that plague the west (low birth rate, people checking out of society), and unlike the US, they don't have some corpse of a culture to keep them going for a while, because Mao completely destroyed it.

individuals can't fix systematic or political errors
they can only ruin their own lives trying to do that

besides, the only solution to Italy's problems is literally fascism, which is not permissible, so it just kinda has to die a slow, agonizing death by a million cuts and nigger dick thrusts

flag
pessimistic because politicans want to do all the same mistakes that svärjes did even when svärje politicans admits they fucked up.

also greed and corrupting getting bigger, all the political parties are same shit (ok PS is bit different but shitty anyways)

>besides, the only solution to Italy's problems is literally fascism, which is not permissible
I'd say the future is looking brighter for fascism

Pessimistic as hell.

The unemployment is a huge problem and It is only to get worse with automatization. The people that have half a brain are leaving. The youthstep is totally fucked up, thirteen and twuelve years old kids driking alcohol, smoking and sniffing cocaine. The birthrate is low as hell and people are just tired of all the shit that is going on. Two regions already want to leave and nationalism is increasing in other regions like Galicia and Andalusia. Spain will be a second Yugoslavia with a fucked up youthstep

We can, yes, sadly.

ignorance maybe
most of them seems like don't realize problem like automation

yeah, people are talking about golden age in 2050
we absent from major conflict and economy is growing strong yet stabler than in soeharto

they are developing countries they were living like niggers well since you're dutch you will never understand them

In Kärsämäki (Snout Hill, I kid you not) one idiot broke into a pigsty and allowed a 250 kg boar to fuck him in the ass. He did it three times. On the last time he was caught, ran off, drove a car in the ditch 40 km away and was caught. He was drunk.

No need to make it personal

I'm optimist. We have hit rock bottom, we can only go up, right? Right??

wtf I didn't know you had Danes in Finland?

Belgium
Very pessimistic
Cause: retarded leftists and far too many immigrants, meaning mainly the goatfucker sandniggers

Look at this moron

You are so naïve, I envy you....

we have always felt more connected with benelux than n*rden anyway

Obviously pessimistic

I think people project their surroundings on themselves too much. Ultimately it doesn't matter what happens to your country in the face of what happens to you and your family.

I'm pessimistic because I always sort of wanted a family but it now looks like I never will.

There's no bottom, society can literally disintegrate into nothingness, rowing bands of barbarians marauding everywhere, cities burned and turned into rubble, plague and famine. Maybe some small-scale independent farmers (with guns and friends) can survive. Less than 5% of the population is fit to live in such a scenario.

Fifty years of success is a very short amount of time to base predictions centuries into the future on, user.

Tbqh a low birth rate in China isn't a bad thing for the world. Far too many of them already.

Nowhere to go but up, user!

This is a dying continent, what reason is there to be optimistic?

My own future: goddamn great
My country's future (according to the people's opinion): well, we have touched the bottom, so it will recover probably
My country's future: we're going to be fucked hard once again
Earth's future: Third World War, then prospetity and unification

No it's good for the rest of the world, but it's gonna be bad for China

How is Russia going to get fucked?

Bulgaria
we are the country with the fasters shrinking population in the WORLD
I'm sort of optimistic.

you need to study the mistakes made by south korea and japan and do not be like south korea and japan you(all the developing countries in asia)must follow other better model countries such as northern europe

>Flag

Everything is ruined.

I'm optimistic that Ireland will be united. I'm pessimistic that it will be Gaelic.

I'm coming to take your women Hans.
You can't stop me.

>willingly moving to g*Rmany
Francesco, I..

Fucking stoked.

Pessimistic people who live in the first world are deluded, things haven't been bad since 2010.

>the house is on fire
>nobody is putting out the fire and everybody is running out
>if you also run out you're part of the problem, you should stay and burn

Join us, leave those nordcucks behind. Both culturally and even the land resembles ours.
It would of course look better with a corridor. East and North Frisian belong with us anyway the pesky kraut should never had laid its pawns on it.

Together we will recreated an extended version of Lotharingen and relive the Burgundian golden age. Burgundians originally came from Bornholm anyway which is Danish clay so it fits.

the economy is overdue for a correction
that means a crash is coming

Pessimistic.

This country is being sold to China, both economically and demographically.

Eurabia is a meme, but the Sinification is Australia and New Zealand is very real. We've had members of parliament who have been outed as agents of the CCP.

wow this unfitting and poorly thought out analogy really changed my mind on the issue

dont know

>find other job that's not replaceable
There will be fewer jobs -> fewer families -> fewer people
B-but at least we'll have automated burger machines!!1

*Sinification of

Our politicians turn the country into USSR slowly, there's more and more restrictions and prohibitions every year (the only thing that will never be banned is the migration of millions of low-educated Middle Asians to Russia and Moscow). Our economy propps up by reserve funds, but they are melting away year-be-year. I guess when they run out and the economy goes into free fall, politicians will just abandon the sinking ship and move to London forever, let us clean their shit out of country. That's the best probability, the other ones are more gloomy (war with Ukraine which politicians do exactly the same; gulagostan; nuclear war)

Freedom ain't free

explain how the analogy doesn't work

doesn't nz have a party that's literally for chinese people or something?

>Belgium
dude nobody wants to join you

Maybe i'm pessimistic too much, wish to be wrong.

good post
we'll reclaim doggerland and invade the n*rds and angl*s

mind if you give clues about this 'mistakes'?
but yeah, there's a lot of studies to learn from developed countries

>invade the n*rds and angl*s
...to steal their pigs.

I'm sure my cunt will be fine in the long run but I'm not exactly optimistic about my future when I'm probably gonna have to work until I'm 72 or 73 years old.

Enjoy your 10 euro dishwater beer while Jamal is pounding your gf. Better hurry before the systembolaget closes.

>flag
>it's only getting worse

flag
right wing koreans
>WE ARE DOOMED NK WILL EAT US ALIVE
left wing koreans
>KOREA IS THE BEST ON EARTH ALL HEIL OUR THE ONLY PRESIDENT MOON JAE-IN
Personally I dont know
i just dont know
but now is pretty bad

kek, you should realize it sooner
let's join us to gtfo them from austronesia in the future

i mean, replaceable by machine
but, yeah i get it, we're all fucked anyway unless market are creating more demand for new weird habit like social media, vidya or anime
such are requires creativity and more human touch than automatic burger machine

>france
>freedom

Well what the fuck am I supposed to do? Starve?

an analogy isn't an argument. you just rephrased your belief, which corresponds to always choosing "defect" in a prisoner's dilemma type game, as a dumb picture where it is intuitively clear to everyone that choosing defect is the only option (you don't put out a fire from WITHIN the house, that's just fucking stupid, and the fire doesn't get worse due to people running out). whether this is a good choice or not depends entirely on the specifics of the situation, so just substituting a different prisoner's dilemma type situation and claiming it as accurately representing the original one is just retarded

>degerate culture
>low birth rates
>high social pressure
>high suicides rates
>long working hours
>generation breakdown
>gender war
etc

THIS
nordics are trash people with shit culture, we are part of the lowlands and the dutch and belgs are our brothers.

The National Party (Which is the equivalent of the Tories) has a large Chinese wing and appeals heavily to Chinese voters. One of their MPs was recently outed as a Chinese spy.

degenerate culture*
and basically this

Pic related

Well, they'll probably stay muslim, so at least half of these problems are gone, including low birth rates.

This is why its their Golden Age now.

don't worry, confucius are unpopular than anti degeneracy religion (islam) here, see but secularism or fedora shits are going popular here, social media overrate one group of extremist muslim as exemplar for the state of indonesian muslim

The thing is that "automation" is unnatural, its been used to enslave us. There *could* be a balance of automation and human labour, but this is not the aim of the bastards of finance.

I know you're not full of shit because my girlfriend fucking loves that president, and she talked shit at me because I showed her a meme of the president who commited suicide.
BiZZARE.

>unironically posting a map that has been edited by Ikibey

here's the real statistics en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult

the point of the analogy is that the fire isn't caused by the people running out
Italy is fucked either way.

>This country is beyond salvageable at this point.
>>No jobs
.000 immigrants in every year
literally the same in Spain

Sweden is so far gone, you can't even banter properly anymore. You are aware that every other flag on this board is looking at eachother every time you speak right? Like, was he attempting a joke? Is he trying to convey something? You must be aware of the increased disconnect we are having with you Swedish remnants...right? You have given up, and we gave up on you. This is not a joke. The truths and facts of 2018

Yes, the netherlands are much better off