Sup Forums on women's role

Is Islam efficient or inefficient in how it allows women to participate in society.

Do the downsides outweigh the upsides if you give woman power?

Nobody here unironically believes that women should have as much power in society as men, we just meme it to use SJW values against them.

step it up nigga

>Do the downsides outweigh the upsides if you give woman power?
Your society is guaranteed to fail if you let women have power, which is why Islam is dominating right now, because it is male-driven.

The Western nations are falling because they have become soft and feminized, and are thus being taken over by cultures that are masculine and dominant.

We are the Jews now

Basically this. But islam does treat their women like shit though, You don't have to give women the same rights as men but you don't have to cut off clits and make them wear bed sheets either.

Islam is only half right and the other half is batshit insane.

The only roles I care about woman taking is dominant or submissive. I prefer submissive ones myself. You?

>"because it underutilizes women"

Lol, I never ever read that on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums hates women, and thinks they don't belong in politics. Sup Forums is a MGTOW board.

Women have only 2 main functions: As sex object and as family subject.

>But islam does treat their women like shit though

No, it doesn't. It treats men like shit.

Mandatory webm for this type of thread

>keks always guaranteed

Feminism use to be called female hysteria. Read about female hysteria and understand feminism is nothing new it's just been re-branded from a mental illness to a social cause.

>underutilizes

This sounds like the phrasing of a leftist academic

I believe in the value of meritocracy, and think that an individual should have every opportunity possible to fully develop and utilize whatever talent they have for the benefits of society. Societies with extremely strict roles for groups of individuals do not allow for meritocracy because individuals by their very nature may not fit well into said roles and any exceptional talents they may have will be forever wasted. I also strongly believe that if an individual is going to be supported by a society they must have the means to participate in that society and they should be strongly incentivized to do so. Non-participation, especially refusal or unwillingness to vote is one of many societal failures in this country. 30/40% of our society is making the decisions for everyone because the remaining 60-70% of people are unwilling to take time out of their day to vote on decisions that may have long lasting effects on their lives.

Islam as a political ideology is inherently inefficient because it's strongly rooted to religious dogma and if the middle east is any example of Islam in action, it indicates that these fractious theocracies are incapable of maintaining a stable society. There will always be tribalistic sects vying for control of the central government, and dragging the country into civil wars as a result. Not to mention Islam is also a shitty and barbarous ideology as evidenced by is absolute failure to produce even a single successful first world nation. When given enough rope Muslim majority communities seem completely content to do their hardest to drag whatever country they're part of down into the gutter of third world mediocrity.

Islam is the enemy of freedom and decency. Who gives a fuck about how efficient it is. Woman only have power in a society if men give them that power by giving them what they want. Men need to smarten up and just say no.

It would be funny if it wouldn't be so sad.

>Woman only have power in a society if men give them that power by giving them what they want. Men need to smarten up

Supporting traditional gender roles doesn't mean you support shit like genital mutilation

Sex slaves

I believe in equal rights for all law abiding citizens, and I believe in citizenship for men and women alike. Unfortunately with women, 95% of them make the rest look bad.

>1 post by this ID

Alright everyone go home.

Once again Feminist lobbying for rich women. How the fuck does any of this shit tickle down to poor bitches?

Just going to have a wave of men become trans women when the job requires a pair of breasts to apply.

I have yet to see a single one of these pics that was remotely funny

>inb4 that's the joke

>How the fuck does any of this shit tickle down to poor bitches?

That was just one example, user. Feminism trickles down to every woman. Be it via single mom child support for blacks or via guaranteed jobs in the government. Nearly every woman is a beneficiary of feminism, and be it only that men are too afraid to criticize women due to the fear of being falsely accused of rape.