Excuse my autism, but I usually by my comics on Amazon or LCS, but I see people talk about pic related...

Excuse my autism, but I usually by my comics on Amazon or LCS, but I see people talk about pic related, should I be buying here? I see they got The Amazing Spider-Man Ombius for $50 dollars.

Yeah they're great. You'll see a big improvement over Amazon's packaging

Only downside is you wait a bit longer to get your stuff compared to Amazon. Packaging is the best bar none, however.

The prices are better than Amazon, free shipping is better and cheaper.
Limited printings run out quickly and it usually takes a while to get things back in stock, and the searching can be awful.

What's shipping cost like?

They do have good deals so you could try them if you think it might be better for you financially.

I feel weird about shilling retailers though.

I think it's $4, but if your total order is over $50 it's free

If you don't live in the US it's not worth it.

I think it's a flat like 5 bucks or so? TN and Indiana have sales tax added tho

They have amazing prices and flawless shipping. Amazon throws your shit in an envelope and hopes for the best. IST secures your books like they're sending them to fucking Mars.

Like brand new trades they have for half price.

If you have Amazon Prime, you might ultimately get a slightly better price sometimes, but usually I'd say it's better to pay the small extra shipping fee for competent packaging.

The one thing Amazon has over them is their large network of partners so it's easy to find some obscure ass out of print book, I had to use them for collecting most of Jonah Hex and some old Showcase trades.

I'm a weak man who often caves to the pressure of buying more than 50 bones worth of shit for the free shipping.

I'm sure I sound like bacterial marketing but what the fuck, just LOOK, the prices are better across the fucking board.

>The prices are better than Amazon
not for us Canucks
so I'll continue to shop at my LCS and Amazon (and Chapters/Indigo)

Does this site accepts PayPal? What other sites are there that could be good for a Chilean guy?

>taking graphic novel class
>fuck yeah, get all day cheap on IST, have extra money
>none of the books on IST

like I get not carrying super hipster shit, but how the hell do you not have stuff like Understanding Comics or Fun Home?

Maybe it has to do with the publishers. Fun Home is from a publisher that mostly does books, so they probably don't mess with anything except bookstores

They probably get their books from third parties. Overstocks and remainders and shit, and what they have is based on what they can get, that's why their stuff is so cheap. At least that was my assumption.

whats the shipping time like?

Usually a week or two, in my experience. Sometimes less than that.

From my experience with them, it takes a while for them to ship as opposed to other outlets but when they do ship it, they pack that shit like it's a bomb. It will be nice and snug in the box.

I feel your pain fellow Sup Forumsnadian

I like instock a lot for bulk buying, because you get free shipping if you go over $50. I find it especially good for stuff like omnis which will be significantly cheaper than most other stores.

Any help here

Depends on if they have the thing you want in their warehouse or not, if they do it will take about a week, if not it will take two.
They carry Fantagraphics, D+Q and even Bergen Street shit, they get stuff from Diamond so unless it's something they solicit often you won't see it.