INSSSSSPEEEEEECTIIIIIIIIIOOOON

INSSSSSPEEEEEECTIIIIIIIIIOOOON

>spoke another language in hobbit films
>spoke cockney English in LotR
who taught them English?

Saurman

>even orcs have penis inspection day

notice how their portrayal of disgusting non-humans look like nonwhites?

really makes you think

>yfw there are people who don't know were at waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

ummmmmmmm......................

my point still stands

>Looks like reasonably tax cuts are back in the manifesto, gentlemen.

A Y Y
Y
Y

ORANGE AND TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL

No, it's just that nonwhite in recent years have been represented in media in a way deliberately invoking the imagery of nonhuman armies and zombie movies.

So what exactly were Orcs? Revived beings? Mixes between man and beast? Poop monsters?

corrupted elves. thats all the info you get. are they a race? do they procreate? are they immortal? do they have women? all anyone knows is that they hate everything including sauron and themselves most of all

>That....... mi lad.......... is the The Hobbit Part 2: Desolation of Smaug™ Directed by Peter Jackson
Fucking really?

All orcs in Sauron's army were corrupted elves? Like he had a hundred thousands elf prisoners, personally corrupted every one of them and then used them as cannon fodder?

In Tolkien's universe, evil was usually caused by something good being corrupted. The Orcs were elves that had been corrupted. Gollum was a hobbit-like creature that had been corrupted by the Ring's influence.

>Don't you know we're in an economic crisis!!

I don't think you know what cockney is

>movie is titled Desolation of Smaug
>Shows the desolation of Smaug instead of the desolation of Smaug

WAAAAAAAAAAAGH

WE

Laughing
My
Extraterrestrial
Orifice
Wide

>"Well, Sam... I guess I truly am The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring"
Honestly?

nah morgoth did that in like the first age. like i said no info is ever given on what their society is like or if they have one. they live to serve evil