Witcher TV Series on Netflix

Who's hype for the Witcher Netflix Series?
Do you think it will be good?
What do you hope it will be like?

I hope it will be more like "monster of the week" thing.

holy fuck if Mads is in it its gonna be kino

I want to see Geralt of Nigeria become kang.

it's fake you stupid fucks

No, it should be a black actor. We need some representation here. The other characters are all white

I know this pic is not from the witcher but there WILL be a witcher series coming to Netflix.

no since its gona be riddled with "diversity" , but if its not im hype.

It'll fail like every other vidya adaptation does. Fans 100% won't like it for a million reasons (casting, budget, story etc etc). Normies will hate it cos it's not GOT and is cringey af. Screencap this.

>Lesbian sex scene playing in the background while Geralt visits a brothel with his witcher alpha-male best friend to discuss (story exposition)
REEE fucken leftist liberal SJW PC-LGBTQXYZ liberal feminist agenda bullshit

Vidya adaption
> you mean book adaptation

I wish I could have afforded a console and played the game. Maybe I can buy the books.

exactly

>LGBTQXYZ

canttellifserious.pic

does it have a release date yet?

Cant wait to see it the role get BLACKED

John Boyega is in talks for the role currently

No it wont. The books any series is always the best, and the Witcher has some of the most god awful high fantasy shit I've ever read. It's like shitty fanfic bad. Its a parody of its self. The Witcher is fun because of its rpg elements. It can't do shit all with its story.

I doubt it.
It's being made by Poles and they haven't fallen for the diversity shit.

you've got to be kidding me!?

Alright, here's the pitch. Spike Jonze directs, Andy Kaufman writes, Nick Cage is the actor playing Geralt. It's a meta show about trying to make a Witcher show. Much is made of how ludicrous it is to try and make a videogame into a show. Terry Gilliam plays the "brilliant director" character who's obsessed with making it into some kind of high art. Charles Dance is the netflix exec in charge of making sure the show gets made at any cost. Chiwootl Earfour is his beaten-down-but-determined producer, who just wants to get it done and maintain peace between the different parties. He probably got put on this project because of some past failure. Get a rotating cast of cameos to play the supporting characters for the show itself. Spin the whole thing in a sort of Ed Wood direction - comedy of errors but in the end they get it made.

Pilot episode is them bringing in Uwe Bolle as an "expert consultant" for adapting vidya to the big screen.

It will be shit. Should have been animated. Only way to do this setting on a tv budget. Plus that way they could keep the god tier voice actors the last two games had.

>vidya adaptation

It will be a black actor, half the screentime of each episode will be interracial sex scenes, the monsters will be evil white men or the result of evil white men's machinations, all women who don't fuck Geralt of Nubia will be strong independent lesbians who don't need no Witcher.

Netflix is so awesome.

any news about cast directors?
Its because of netflix since sense8 i cant trust them.

They should cast a genuine albino African in the role. It's about time they got some representation.

>people actually believe this

>the monsters will be evil white men or the result of evil white men's machinations,
tbf that's technically true to the books. the real monster is man etc etc

>reading the shitty English translations

If they do this i'll suicide bomb netflix hq

Book adaption

>if
you stupid fuck

I'm sure the oh-so-interesting plot of raising a hissy kid while fighting off the advances of two bff sorceresses is much more interesting in the original language.

> plot of raising a hissy kid while fighting off the advances of two bff sorceresses
So you didn't read it in any language. That's not the plot. Not even close. Did all your knowledge of the book series come from Sup Forums shitposts or something? You didn't even read a damn wiki entry.

I read the book it was shit

>muh horses