Why did she call him a creep? He didn't even say or do anything out of the ordinary

Why did she call him a creep? He didn't even say or do anything out of the ordinary
Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nB5FTZkfXDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she
There's your answer user. Women have such ridiculous standards even a decent guy like Joaquin Phoenix is labelled a creep

god she's ugly

I wouldn't mind having an OS that occasionally says lewd things to me.

Some women can't handle rejection at all. They'll get so hurt they just start hurling the worst insults they have and say you're a faggot etc.

Cuz it's set in a future where men are emasculated and are expected to be

Women aren't built to handle rejection. Some never face it. They're selling and everyone's buying

she's probably the most facially aesthetic woman on earth mate

uh... no

That's a man.

I don't normally find her that attractive but she was pretty fuckable in this film

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=nB5FTZkfXDs

you don't know what words mean. aesthetic is not an synonym for beauty like i've seen it used here over and over.

She looks to much like my sister, I can't stand that

Lol

>aesthetic
aesthetic
iːsˈθɛtJk,ɛsˈθɛtJk/Submit
adjective
concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty.
"the pictures give great aesthetic pleasure"
kill yourself mejt

all of my kek

>"you arent gonna fuck me and leave like all the other guys are you"?

What exactly does she expect after something like that? I mean thats a pretty clear signal to either leave right the fuck now or fuck her maybe once or twice and then leave.

And did she ever try like... not fucking a guy right after a date? Thats a pretty safe way of finding out if they like you for more than just for sex.

Just sayin

Call a woman fat and see their mental state fall to pieces.

Calling them fat is like a psychological nuke

>implying you have to do or say something out of the ordinary to be considered a creep by women

"Wait. You're not just going to fuck me and not call like all the other guys, right?"
"No, not at all."
"when Am I gonna see you again?"
"I have my god-daughter's birthday next weekend, but um..."
"You know, at this age I can't let you waste my time if you don't have the ability to be serious."
"I don't know, maybe we should call it a night. I've had such an amazing time with you, you're great."
"You're a really creepy dude."
"that's not true"
"yeah it is. I have to go home."
"I'll walk you"
"No, just..." [End]

>like all the other guys
i don't want to hear about your previous sexual activity anymore than you want to hear about the nasty shit i just took 3 minutes ago

I think he just gives a creepy vibe, she tried to work throught it, but noup

if you procreate with her, your son would have a jaw that would put Chad to shame

Could she present herself any more like a rejected whored out wreck about to sink?

Thats like the female version of a virgin geek trying to score by talking about his experiences with onaholes.

>the mustache

sorta this...she is the SPITTING image of my daughter

Hd was a mistake

She's like a future telling of a lot of women's lives, just add 200lbs and subtract the ability to get a date

delet

Fucking roastie. She fucked all the dicks but now that she's getting older she wants the beta bucks.

i would breed her desu

Who wouldn't?

I wouldn't. Really don't want more ugly humanoids in this reality.

nah

I think this scene was less "haha what a crazy whore wtf is wrong with her" and more, "holy shit these are the horrors of modern dating when you approach your mid late 30s and are still single".

Just as Theodore had become socially anxious and fairly reclusive after years of being shy, reserved and unconfident Olivia Wilde was tired of being used just for her looks.

She was seeking commitment, albeit in a desperate really insecure way.

Being desperate and insecure are literally two aspects of Theodores character that are heavily emphasised, they're what pushed him to date a fucking simulated computer gf.

It's a noteworthy juxtaposition/contrast to show on one hand people are so desperate to not be alone, next to Ted who was almost completely content in isolation with a gf who wasn't even physically tangible.

There's your answer, why would you expect anyone to post an legitimated opinions or criticisms apart from "hahah roastie btfo"

The entire movie is fucking retarded
This woman wasn't even the real shocker
His fucking ex-wife is an absolute dumb psycho bitch whose high educatino in a tech field contrasts extremely with her os-relationship-hate but the fucking movie implies that he was just as much at fault at their shit divorce then her.

It's a fucking bad movie for the kind of normie that has one shit relationship after another, sluts around an constantly cries to their bitch friends about their problems in 5000 word whatsapp messages. That's the kind of person that relates to this movie and was moved to tears by it.

Add to that the fact that's its literally a shitty homage to Lost In Translation, directed by the director's ex.

Everything about this screams psycho normie relationship problems.

dubs for truth

So that dumb sluts can relate to her and say "ew what a creep" for reasons no huMAN will ever understand.

Checked.

>And did she ever try like... not fucking a guy right after a date? Thats a pretty safe way of finding out if they like you for more than just for sex.

That is not an option anymore, its 2017 if you don't fuck em youre a creep if you do you're a chad.

Pls post faces