So a yellow sun gives him powers and a red sun basically makes him a normal person

So a yellow sun gives him powers and a red sun basically makes him a normal person.

What would happen if he was on a planet with a blue star?

That happened I think, Johns Bizarro World story, like 3 issues of action comics.

So what happened?

I would assume it would give him stronger powers, blue light has greater energy than yellow or red light

>So what happened?
Super Kryptonian God

Pa Kent beat the crap out of Bizzaro Doomsday.

It's happened multiple times. It gives them even greater powers, obviously.

I remember and old dial h for hero from the 60s or 70s and the protagonist was teleported to a world with a white sun and gained super man powers which he used to escape

well i didn't wanna spoil it

He gained Superman-vision: the power to give Kryptonian powers to other people
No, I'm not joking

A red sun doesn't take his powers, he just can't metabolize the energy. Blue stars not only increase his powers, he gets entirely new ones.

So why doesn't he just have blue sunlight lamps in the fortress of solitude and the JL watchtower.

Soak up that energy so he'll be extra powerful when shit goes down

That wasn't even his bike...

then he gets supercancer like in ASS, dummy

the trai is 30's style, but the black kid hasn't been shot. when does this take place?

But then he spends 850some odd centuries in the heart of the sun and becomes Superman Prime.

But what about an Orange Sun?

Supercharged to the point of uncontrollability despite his best efforts.

It only has effect while it's shining on him. As soon as he enters yellow sunlight again it'll replace all the blue light.

They did that in an episode of Superfriends. He was at half strength.

What about a white star? (Ignoring the fact that Earth's sun is in reality, white)

>No, I'm not joking.

Sadly, neither was Johns.

He'd probably be Aquaman/Wonder Woman level strong and not as fast

I'm pretty sure that's from one of the Adventures of Superman (2013) digital first stories, I know I've read it either way, but the Superman itself looks pretty close to Cooke's model - except that the rest of the art does NOT look like Darwyn's stuff.

I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as a Orange star, user. Try Brown Dwarf next time.

It's possible that a star can be more luminous, thus creating more solar energy, so you could say that a "white star" is simply brighter than our Sol. They've already suggested that a binary star system of yellow suns would create more 'strength' so to speak, so presumably just an NTH increase in his current power levels.

What about neutron stars
Would be have to be really close
Can Superman eat a neutron star

Does he have a berserker mode when exposed to a supernova