Why does Sup Forums seem to hate Sweden and Swedes so much? What have we done to you guys?

Why does Sup Forums seem to hate Sweden and Swedes so much? What have we done to you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Lithuania
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/04/lithuanian-army-conscripts-moving-photography-project
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude, Sup Forums hates everyone. If you start thinking that people hate you and acting like it, that'll just make them say they hate you more.

I don't hate swedes but swedes hate me. I can't make a post without a swede or norwegian insulting me or making dane jokes.

They hate us because we are not BASED countries like the UK which had Brexit and are now 100% British, France who have Macron and are now 120% white, and the Netherlands and based Germany. We are cucks

cuz ur gay

I like you desu, just wish I could understand what the hell you guys are saying in real life. But I like you guys more than norwegians for sure.

I like sweden

I love you and all my other Scandibros

we made it cool

wow malcom in the middle guy aged badly

It's because of our way of being. We don't understand it because we are born and live here. Normal people however don't understand why we cower in fear whenever someone touches us, why we enjoy poor service and poor quality in the name of "lagom", why we insist on dragging driven and ambitious people down because it offends the rest, and so on.

we dont hate you! you are my favourite homosexual country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Lithuania
>b-but hey atleast were white right guys?

tfw I love Denmark. You are the best

>get so angry you have to counter attack

Better dead than red

I wish the balts didn't suffer so much that leads to this common problem

kamelåså?

Personally I think it's hilarious when British flags and French flags, sometimes even German flags reply to my posts almost instantly with "HAHAHAHAAHA SWEDEN KEKED". Blonde, blue eyed Swedes are not white appearently. I've gotten used to not being able to make a post without 3-4 Sweden YES replies, it's alright.

warms my heart

Because of how your society has been beat into submission by mad feminists and murderous immigrant parasites, and your infection is spreading to other countries as well

>implying Finland isn't cucked as well
You're going down with us Finn-user

You really think the infection started in Sweden?

I watched an art's documentary over prostiutes-phobia in Sweden. You're country is literally a fascist country and I hate you for what you do to hookers and their families there.

>SWEDEN YES!
>Whiter than you, Muhammad
>TraditionalSwedishBLACKEDMidSummer.jpg

Sweden is alright but it is being cucked with fiki fiki rapefugees. Instead, you should accept Am*Rican refugees that speak Sweden's native language, English.

It's all very tiresome.

Even if it didn't start, you are among the top importers of those mudslimes

>You're going down with us

I know and I don't like it at all REEE

Do you get your news from internet memes?

All your crimes against the finnish people.

>BASED germany
Im pretty sure we are the second most country on here sepecially by Sup Forumstards
But there are worse things than getting hated by autists on the internet

No, but you seem to be perpetrating it even further, with no remorse whatsoever from your people.
What would your ancestors think if they could see the current state of your country now?

All the finland bullying is pretty mean. Like, finns seem to be genuinely hurt by it. Please stop bullying finland.

Really? But prostitution is legal in Sweden.

Does anybody remember before flags, when Swedes were constantly dismissed as Swinegols and instead of Sweden yes (which was present) it was primarily SERBIA YES YES YES

I miss being able to make threads without people knowing your nation

> not having to endure both the France surrender meme AND the France is muslim/black/african meme.
You know nothing of country-severe banter on here.

No, it's not.

>you must be getting your news from memes hurr

Just google it and you will find regular cases of how women have been raped, mutilated and ditched on the side of the road by immigrants and how cities like Malmo have no-go areas ("vulnerable, low socioeconomic areas")

Interesting concept: The Quest for Mediocrity.
Are you guys punishing yourselves for something?

Muslim = Brown Vikings

Glad Christianity ended the shitshow but you're guys managed to destroy them too

>be lithuanian
>die of suicide or alcohol poisoning

only a millenia apart

>"Fan ta dej farfar, ja skiter i allt du säger för du är en ociviliserad barbar som står medan du pissar"

finnish propaganda

Mashallah, post more of these make the sw*des get butthurt.

>be Swedish
>get raped and left to die on the side of a road

I dont really hate anyone but if i had to guess why people might hate Sweden id say its because of nordic arrogance even though they arent in a position to be arrogant since they massivaly cucked, i remember when making fun of Sweden was funny, now i feel sad for Swedes.

I love you though

>tfw never heard a gun shot in my whole life
Feels good being swedish desu. I feel safe as fuck.

I love you too Hungary bro. I like your history. And you're ''based''

That's because Sweden despite being irrelevant shithole contaminated with Ausländer act as if it were global power and had the right to dictate what other countries do.

Thanks for the input, German sexpat in japan

alright ken-sama

I don't hate Sweden

Selling sex, I meant.

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/04/lithuanian-army-conscripts-moving-photography-project

I thought everyone knew that guy is Norwegian by now.

Same. I just think ur kinda gay

Meant to quote

You're fucking pussies that throw away their near Utopian country for no reason.

That's good :)
You're dumb

>be american
>go outside
>get shot
Lmao you're a nation of pussies. All sjw stuff and shit comes from USA. The world hates your mutt country for a reason Jamal. Johnson

Swedish society has developed in a way which forces people to be lonely and self-sufficient yet at the same feeling worthless and being highly dependent on others.

I'm not sure what we're being punished for.

>no reason.
well actually due to declining birthrates and stuff, it wasn't sustainable

>iberians talking about arrogance

we actually have a high birthrate

success breeds jealousy

you do now, but in the 90s it was going down quite a bit

Jealousy is a strange name for a mulatto girl

*yawn*

Many of us aspire to be self-sufficient, even though we're often surrounded by others and abundant resources.
Maybe too much time to think about that which we cannot have, and not enough spent on accomplishing real-world goals?
I think that loneliness is normal at times, but too much seems like a lack of self worth.

How long suffering the Swede is under the constant testing of the Finns. A testament to their personal strength not to have torn their hair out in frustration.

>complain how other countries mock you with "Sweden yes" and other memes
>mock other countries that post in this thread exactly the same way

>Im pretty sure we are the second most country on here

Yeah, us or Brits. The only difference being that brits actually deserve it

>Why does Sup Forums seem to hate Sweden and Swedes so much?

Jealousy. Sweden is easily one of the most successful countries on Earth, and the people who bash Sweden usually live in significantly less advanced countries, particularly Eastern European ones. Case in point: . In terms of human development, Lithuania isn’t much better than Russia, yet this baboon has the audacity to mock Sweden while living in a third world shithole.

thought you were some south american country

nah Germans get more hate here than anyone when you really look at it. The mutt thing is harmless jokes, the brits are just bantered over brexit but people really hate us for baseless reason

So have never used or seen someone use a gun?

I think Swedes get more hate, well at least on Sup Forums.

yes

I must admit you swedes have it bad on Sup Forums. You have become the symbol country of everything wrong with western society today and when people see your flag they see it as an opportunity to vent frustration. The UK has also become an insufferable nanny state but yours manages to outdo even them and seems always the first to hop on the latest degenerate fad flowing over from the United Kikes of America.

Hence why I do sympathise with your situation. Still I honestly admit I don't trust a nation that sets up systembolagets to take away the little pleasures of life of its own people.

I just think it is the horror of them seeing you fuck up unecessarily for wierd PC reasons.

With us it is similar but also envy and revanchism due to war and fear of german domintiiüan for smaller eu countries.

It's because Sweden isn't a free country, not really.

We can't buy alcohol outside of our state-monopoly
We can't buy prostitutes (but being a prostitute isn't illegal because of muh feminism)
We can't smoke weed
We can't have a political opinion outside the current leftist overton window and have an active social/work-life. Because having opinions akin to an American republican on immigration will threaten these things
We can't walk down the street without seeing gypsies begging for money, and we have to pretend to feel bad for them
We can't insult anyone or anything - because everything counts as ''hate speech'', see people getting taken to court for saying things like ''immigrants commit more crimes''
We can't do fucking shit, and yet we act like we're some model for the world to follow - our politicians are PROUD of the mess they've created with the unlimited immigration and people still vote for the same old parties that got us in this mess to begin with.

Now, I agree that we're a success story in many ways, especially economically - but we're living on borrowed time, on success that we had fifty years ago, everyone in Sweden can see that things are getting worse.

Longer queue for the doctors is probably the best example of this, or the littering - people have no pride in their country any more so people just throw crap everywhere.

People SHOULD hate left-wing Swedes, and the Danes are fucking right when they use us as terrible examples in their politics.

There is nothing wrong with the first three. Maybe prostitutes

>people have no pride in their country any more so people just throw crap everywhere.

This is the same everywhere in Europe.

Exactly what I am worried about for us, luckily we still have the east and former DDR citizens who remember the thought control done there, many people in the west also.

I hope that helps a bit, but it is really bad allready.

M8 over there prostitutes are protected but their clients get ostracised. Go to a whore there and you may well come back and find some feminazi has spray painted "this guy visits whores" on your car.

Don't you start too with this leftist crap.

Because of the hypocrisy.

Don't ask what you have done to us. Ask what have you done to yourselves

>This is the same everywhere in Europe.
No. It's not like this in Scandinavia, at least it didn't use to be like this.

The streets of my city used to be prestine.

People are glad to have the left brainwash them.
Thing is, I'm not even that right wing, I just HATE the current state of immigration to the point that nothing else matters to me politically.

The people fighting for the destruction of our cultures and peoples aren't controlled, they are willing participants.

kek do poles actually believe that article is real? Auctoning off a virginity on fucking Barnebys.se?

>the Netherlands has one minister in the government that calls everyone racist
>minister Ollongren
>shes Swedish