What are Sup Forums's thoughts on The Eric Andre Show?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on The Eric Andre Show?

very very reddit

fpbp

was good early on when he was psuedo-fringe, shit ever since he became embraced by the mainstream and turned into every 16 year old's go-to avant-garde comedy source

>i can't like it because it is popular

Brilliant.

Too bad that a 5th series is impossible. Wish he did it with slightly better known celebs.

>popularity can't affect quality
can't wait until seth rogen and jimmy kimmel come on another 3 times

I like season 1-3, wasn't interested enough in 4 primarily because they replaced the old band.

i liked it a lot

Probably the shittiest "comedy" show of all time.
>hurr dur its supposed to be bad and randumb XD
Fuck off.

Sup pimple pete.

lol you're like the hipster stereotype from 5 years ago
>the eric andre show? yeah, i only liked it when the guests were more obscure

... so the band was what you were primarily invested in for 3 seasons?

It indicated to me a lack of care in the subtlety department. There were shades of this in season 3, but not enough to be off-putting.

Pretty good but I feel they started to run some jokes into the ground in the fourth season, the stunts were still funny though.

you're right it's great, i love it. possibly the greatest comedy of our time.

Only thing funny was the interviews and now everyone knows the schtick so the interviews are shit.

> LE RANCH IT UP XDD

Even when it flops I appreciate it is trying very hard. Last season was pretty weak.

This is honestly the problem. When people know who Eric Andre is and what he does he won't get genuine reactions from people.

I enjoy when someone falls through a table, gets randomly shot or a guest genuinely has no idea what is happening.

Slapstick is great.

need a torrent for this shit

Mind numbingly retarded. Like every live action show on Adult Swim.

It's not a funny show and thats not suprising when you see Eric Andre in an interview. He's not a funny person at all

what did he mean by this?

I enjoyed it until I found out he was against Trump.

Mostly funny. S4 wasn't as good, but there were still some gems (interview with that guy from 30 Rock, the "darkness" game).

The average Trump voter everybody!

"Hey, this Eric Andre guy really isn't funny. What should we do to fix it?"

"I know! Make his sidekick Hannibal Buress!"

fuck trump and fuck white people

Maybe I just don't "get it", but it seems like he's just a legit retard.