Are there enough old angry white men to guarantee a trump win? Doesn't seem like it

Are there enough old angry white men to guarantee a trump win? Doesn't seem like it.

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-tired-talking-donald-trump/story?id=41392684
270towin.com/maps/w1nK4
270towin.com/maps/eeQwg
vocaroo.com/i/s1N4JgOvn6Ry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Schwab)))

This isn't real. Young people hate Hillary. There is just a stigma associated with Trump among young women. Young men love Trump.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-tired-talking-donald-trump/story?id=41392684

Even our commander-in-chief is getting tired of dunking on the n00b. This is getting sad.

Even if every show, entertainment and news, wasn't out to portray the RNC in the worst light, it still was really poorly done; just a barebones structure imitation of what the Trump leadership thought a convention was supposed to look like

>Young people hate Hillary
Yes, but they will go to Johnson instead. Trump doesn't have any particular appeal to them, aside from being not hillary

Nope. bernie bros wont be wasting their vote on johnson instead of going for the nonestablishment candidate (trump) when it was one of their pillar issues

fuck your dumb

See this Personally I know a ton of Bernie voters who like Trump. Young people simply don't like Clinton and they will either go Stein if they are true leftists or they will go Trump because he's a fucking rockstar.

Internals have him up 83-17 among likely voters under 35 in a two way race, 64-23-13 if you add Johnson.

On a state by state basis, it is even more of a landslide. Almost all of the third party and Hillary support is in deep blue states. She's clocking around 4-5% in the rust belt.

As a millennial, I'm seeing more young men feel betrayed by the system

Graduating uni and can't find a job, taxes are too high when they get a job, etc. Now they'll want jobs and trumps protectionist policies will help get them there.

I don't know if it's cause I'm getting older and becoming more conservative or everyone being liberal was a phase

How do you know this? I want to believe.

Millennialist only listen to what they read on Facebook

Because it is the opposite of really making them think

>Millennials are dumb idiots!
>Millennials don't support Trump!
Who cares?

Not to sound like a delusional Trumptard, but I find this hard to believe. A literal meme candidate is less appealing to young people than McCain and Bush 04?

>Almost all of the third party and Hillary support is in deep blue states.

basically this

Millenials don't vote in large enough numbers to make a difference. Look at Brexit.

I'm involved in the private polling. We're spending millions on this. We're saving video recording of our pollsters working an audio of the actual phone calls. There will be a massive mountain of evidence of the landslide before anyone hits the polls in November.

Yes it's not true I love in Minnesota and know Millenials voting for Trump/Stein. No one likes Hillary.

Are you THE insider who does QT? Thanks, you're doing God's work, if so.

I hope you are right. MAGA

They did the same thing with Obama, pretending that droves of young people who had never voted before rushed the polls to elect him. It's another way of covering the vote rigging. There are only so many dead people that can get away with voting so to make the numbers more believable they create an unprecedented 'surge' of new, young voters.

They're just getting the foundation in place to steal the election.

Too many millennials have just been brainwashed by the media & celebs. Once TV and social media told them Trump was a bigot and sexist, it's now made it hard to turn that.

I think a lot more Millennials are getting redpilled and there's a lot of hate of Hillary (thanks to Bernie), but...hard to feel there is enough support for Trump.

I fucking stand in my faggy Starbucks line like every day or so and Millennials like me abound and it's like: No way these are Trump supporters.

>A literal meme candidate

There's your answer you dumb faggot.

>Personally I know a ton of Bernie voters who like Trump

No, you don't. They either fall in line with Clinton (the vast majority) or go third party.

I dunno, man. Lots are probably former Bernouts, lots more probably apolitical and just virtue signal, but some are probably Trump supporters. I look like a total numale faggot complete with problem glasses and yet I've been on this train since 2015

This record is so corrected that I'm not even going to read the rest of the thread!

Good job fellow Hillary supporters!

If this poll is from one of the major polling units millennials should be shot on sight.

Yeah, cuz the daily mail is real left-wing

Have you guys considered the fact that most Millennials do NOT have an outlet like Sup Forums and so wouldn't dream of NOT self-censoring even when it probably wouldn't hurt them?

>millennials are cucked liberal nu males
>millennials love trump

???

Sanders was the meme candidate. The underdog independent as an old guy who yells. If you go outside of Sup Forums you'll find people have a very different perception of Trump.

Bernie supporters often identify more with the anti establishment side of things rather than party loyalty. Only the social justice warriors among the bernouts hate Trump. The rest will vote Trump or stay home.

Part of my job is to find Hillary supporters and study them to figure out where there is common ground in their beliefs and Trump's to see where we can try to win them over.

The hardest part is actually finding Hillary supporters. We have five staffers dedicated just to finding them because each staffer asking 200-300 people per day only nets us a total of 20-25 Hillary supporters, and maybe only one or two of these have time to participate in a focus group (even if we offer to pay them very well).

Caveat: we're only looking for real life Hillary supporters in competitive states, so the 4-5% or so that we find isn't representative of the national average. She's closer to 15% nationwide, but not even in the double digits in places like Wisconsin, Ohio, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Florida.

I really want to believe you. Is Trump looking at a likely win?

If Trump was going to drop below 70% support he would have done it already. We've been through plenty of controversy.

Whether we take the election in November has more to do with you guys than us at this point. We're putting the info out there that we are way ahead, and we're collecting all the evidence we can to prove it if they try to steal the election.

We'll need supporters to be active at polling places, both participating in the process, conducting their own exit polls, and even watching for multiple voters to actually pull off a win in the face of all the electronic voting machine companies in the bag for the establishment.

If the establishment thinks they can sell a win for Crooked Hillary, you better believe they will try regardless of the real numbers.

>Being this delusional
I wonder if you'll come here and apologize when Trump gets utterly wrecked.

Trump is losing in Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania, or Ohio, the only rust belt states he can pick up are Indiana and West Virginia if you count that

I love this. My faith in Trump hasn't wavered. I know he exists on a higher plane of reality we just have to watch it unfold.

Do you think he actually has 70% support and Clinton is only at 15%, or is that just the percentage of supporters that will actually vote in the end?

>young people
>voting

>implying the majority of millennials will bother to vote at all
They'll stay home. Bernie was the Democrat's only opportunity of repeating 2008, and getting young people to come out to vote.

Liberalism simply is a phase for the young and a permanent phase for minorities in America. If you're older than thirty and still a liberal you are either unemployed or a retard

The only states where Clinton has a larger lead than the margin of error in our polling are California, Washington, Illinois, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maryland, and Delaware.

If you assign the states based on who is winning, including those within the margin of error either way, the current map looks like this:

270towin.com/maps/w1nK4

We're probably going to flip Oregon, New Mexico, and New Jersey on top of that for a 377-161 victory:

270towin.com/maps/eeQwg

Ass a Massachusetts resident I truly believe Massachusetts is in play if you do it right. There's a ton of moderates here that love Trump outside of the Boston area. He's also a patriots fan which is huge and he has that brash attitude we massholes love.

They wouldve hated a miserable cuck like cruz more

>dailymail article pic
>real news
pick one

>Posts maps which you literally make up as you go instead of actual sources

Your polls (if you even work for a polling agency) are wrong. Aggregate polls consistently flow the other way which is why every single poll-based starting point on that website shows Hillary winning

Pls let it be so

vocaroo.com/i/s1N4JgOvn6Ry

Confirmed. 23 and voting for Trump

I'm mixed though. I'm half white and half Hispanic.

Yeah there are.

>make it super hostile for people to come out as pro-trump
>everyone says they like hillary and trump is evil
>trump wins nomination
>everyone says no one likes trump and you're a racist, out of touch bigot if you like him
>polls show no one likes him
>he wins the presidency

Its like Brexit but for us.

Please tell me that's not fucking real

No one knows who the hell johnson is

Lol did you just fucking tell him his personal experiences aren't real?

Keep telling yourself that, cuck. Hillary is the weakest, most unpopular and low energy dem since mondale. Stop acting like shes a suave optimistic amd energetic black man like obama she isnt going to get turnout like he did being a miserable old groon

>Republicans lose the young vote
>More news at 6.

They always do. Younger people are more liberal, but also not as likely to vote.

We wouldn't be shocked to see a 535-3 win with Hillary carrying only D.C. if the Trump supporters get involved in poll monitoring like they should.

At this point, we write off states like California not because we think Hillary can really win them, but because there is such an expectation that Hillary will win. It isn't very likely people will get involved in poll monitoring to the extent necessary to prevent the steal in California, whereas we are hopeful that you guys can prevent the theft in enough battleground states to give us a nice 350+ win.

In California for example all illegals are issued drivers licenses and anyone is given a drivers license is registered to vote (both by law) so there are millions and millions of fraudulent votes to be had. These people are not going to enter the polling station if you guys are there videotaping though.

If this is real, it's a wonderful way to rig things. How did they ever lose?

this absolutely.

The more taboo it is to support trump the higher his chance of winning. Basically all he really has to do now is keep saying insane shit and he will win inshallah.

Millions of working class fucking white males stayed home because of romney will vote in droves for a high energy guy like trump

Most of those supporting Shillary are most likely on Welfare and want the gravy train to keep rolling or are idiots with useless degrees thinking that she will side with the leftist BS of free shit.

Those who side with Trump are genuinely frustrated with the way the country is going, no stable jobs, terrorists on our doorstep. It's just anger, plain and simple, and Trump is tapping into that.

In case you didn't realize most voters are over 40 and lap that shit up. Whats worse is the biggest motivating factor for them isn't even Hillary, it's how much of a fuck-up Trump is.

But yeah, if the real world resembles Sup Forums you're right. Good luck with that

Too bad it's not your election leaf.

>l-low energy neolib will btfo trump just like how the low energy neocon beat obama back in 2012!! Oh wait...

I can't hold all these polls.

>millennial

>vote

Haha, noice

I hope you realize you're trying to gauge an election off the back of a meme. 90% of voters give exactly no fucks about candidates "energy levels" or whatever

And if you could read you would realize my argument is anti-trump sentiment is whats getting people worked up, not Hillary's lack of it

You are kidding yourself if you think old people don't like Trump. Hillary is almost unwatchable, I haven't cringed so much watching a person speak that I can ever remember. No one is voting for Hillary, they are voting for the democrats and she just happens to be one. That is always how you lose an election.

Millennials, particularly college educated (and SJW) ones, are also mostly humorless super serious types that can't even imagine being humorously rebellious with a vote for Trump

There is not a single male of any age who is not Hispanic or raising another man's child that will vote for Hillary.

it's gonna be like brexit lads, THIS WILL BE A VICTORY FOR REAL PEOPLE, A VICTORY FOR ORDINARY PEOPLE, A VICTORY FOR DECENT PEOPLE.

the small "nobodys" who don't reside in either NY or CA will win this and out vote the liberal infested shit holes just like brexit :>)

Yeah ive never heard this before
>T-trump can NEVER get the nomination! Support cruz! Trump is a meme with no chance!

You're trying to gauge old peoples voting off the back of whether or not a candidate is "cringe-worthy". Stop thinking like a NEET basement dweller and try to imagine how people 30+ make their decisions on this kind of thing, "cringe" isn't even a word in their vocabulary.

And yes, you're right that there is a large number of people voting for Hillary just to vote dem (especially young people). But thats my point, it's anti-trump sentiment that's motivating them which is why he's still gonna lose no matter how "cringey" you think she is

Trump isn't going to win, its going to be Hillary. The electoral roadmap just is not there for his brand of campaigning anymore. You can't quadruple down for the middle class white male vote at the expense of everyone else. They will not come out for him in the numbers he needs to be the winner.

>especially black people
FTFY. Millenials that arent sjws hate her guts why do you think stein is somewhat relevant now?

>dunking on the ....n00b

jesus tapdancing christ WTF do they find you people?!?! You just come out of cryosleep from the year 2002?

Except Trump was winning in all the polls leading up to those primary elections, and now he's getting absolutely crushed. Weirdly enough appealing to registered Republican primary voters and the general public are two different things

Low energy hillshills still stuck in the '90s

Not even close faggot, 33 and live in my house that I bought. I also work for the government, where the majority of people are 50+ and your mind would be blown what people actually think outsite your moms basement. Keep lying to yourself like a cuck and this November is going to hurt more than is should. You would be the neet if you haven't seen this shit happen atleast once already.

>getting absolutely crushed
Just 2 weeks ago he was ahead polls arent fucking concrete hes actually back on the rise

>USA election trends

>Stop thinking like a NEET basement dweller and try to imagine how people 30+ make their decisions on this kind of thing

We remember the 90s. We remember there being more work than there was workers to fill the job openings. We remember the 80s. We remember when we had brotier rivalries with the Soviets. We remember a time when, if blue haired kid screamed at us, we could kick his ass with impunity. This is not the America we grew up with and loved. This is not America.

>millenials
>brexit

Really made my mind combobulate to be fair famalam

I want to believe but that would be foolish. The numbers you have put out are way to good.

In other words youre a shill.

Seen what happen? Polls be accurate predictions about who's going to win an election? I hope you'll come back here in November and cry about rigged elections, it'll be fun to watch

>90% of voters give exactly no fucks about candidates "energy levels" or whatever

This is what destroyed Jeb.

Unfortunately for you the majority of America does not see it this way, or think that Trump will fix any of that shit, which is why your candidate will lose

The fact that you people are claiming to be over 30 is even worse, you really think middle aged people who browse Sup Forums are representative of the general public? C'mon dude

Now its the shills lile you that will get crushed in november and youll be sulking crush rationalizing the millions wasted on CTR

Who cares milineals don't vote anyway that's how Brexit happened. Maybe they will vast their vote on Twitter again. Rolf

>Clinton leading in Maryland
REEEEEE WE ARE UNLEASHING OUR PENT UP NERD RAGE THIS CYCLE! MARYLAND WILL FLIP OR WE WILL DIE TRYING!

Wow. Nicely said. This is very much how I feel. Born in 88.

see

fucking this m8

Half the population has an IQ below 100. That is the norm. So Trump has that vote locked up.

That's a lot of voters.

Nate Silver's prediction models are running election simulations some 20,000 times over and rendering composites of the results with Hillary winning some ninety five percent of the time. His models called every single state in the last election and came very close in 2008. Not saying the unforeseen isn't a plausibility and these things will happen the way the statistics are laid out every single time, but they are worth paying attention to.

Trump doesn't have the electoral support he needs for a comfortable victory. You have to run a campaign with a bigger tent now, its just the reality of things.

You're the guy polling in Michigan?

How about angry rape victims?

Hillary has a neuro degenerative disease like Parkinson's or dementia, has not done press briefings of length for over a year because flashes trigger her seizures, and had vans retrofitted to accommodate her barely able to get up steps over imbalance issues. Multiple concussions. Then throw in a 40 year career of treason, corruption, and scandal while STILL being under investigation for crimes. Who in their right mind would actually vote for her? Look at the rallies, Trump's versus Hillary's. That traitorous bitch is going nowhere but a nursing home or jail.

Can confirm, am a Bernie worshipper

>over 30 on Sup Forums
>lamenting how the world has passed you by and you don't recognize it anymore

lol wew lad