Thoughts on the Akita ?

thoughts on the Akita ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachikō
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kawaii desu

I'd rather a Shikoku

Great dogs I've had them in the past and getting a new one soon?

garbage animal.
only fit for a flag nigger.

leaf flag.

shit get a belgian malinois

Yeah they are also nice, but Akitas are loyal, affectionate and bond best with one master.

spooks

Had one while growing up OP. Was a great dog and loved it to bits. Not sure of what breed I'd buy now but I'd definitely keep the akita in mind.
Never use those nigger chain collars btw.

>not a doberman pinscher
>not a german shepherd
>not a golden retriever

You fail at life.

Huh? Couldn't be any farther off base.

I personally am partial to my labradog retriever

Akita is objectively better than all of those in every way other than German Shepherd.

Here's my new Akita I will be getting in a couple weeks.

IIRC they are a close cousin of the husky.

So up there tier?

Huskys and most Japanese type dogs (Akita, Shiba, Shikoku) are spitz dogs.

Good dogs. Big cute and fluffy. Neighbor growing up had an unfixed male and fixed female. The male was aggressive as Fuck, ate my cat. Still a good boy. RIP in piece, L.

Loyal as fuck guard doge.
Good companion as well.
A bit stubborn but that goes with all Asian breeds.
Was going to get another but went with another Chow Chow.

>Akita

Time to cry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachikō

Vicious. My friends daughter got one and within a week it had bitten her 15 year old and she had to get stitches and staples in her head. It kills every cat that passes through the yard. Some you can tell were loved long time pets. It attacks anyone it doesn't know. When i visit my friend and it;'s there I have to wait on the porch till she puts it outside because every time its been around me it snips and growls. It just got a neighbor and it almost killed another neighbors dog. Recently the city quarantined the mutt because of a new bite situation with the neighbor. After the 10 days its supposed to be put to sleep but she is fighting for one more chance. Personally I'd have shot it right between the eyes after the stitches and staples. Piece of shit dog from my experience.