New ghost rider

so were geting a new ghost rider comic,
what do you guys what to see in this series

besides the miss marvel/ANGR shiping

and will we see him in champions

Eight issues tops

WOW someone salty as hell

Felipe uses Robbie as a foil to the other quirkier young Marvel characters as he's a teen vigilante who murders his enemies most of the time

Eli frequently makes sleazy comments about Laura, Viv, and the like, which is why Robbie doesn't want to give any of the girls rides in his car.

Robbie "going international" will have him gain the unwanted attention of several unsavory parties. Some who want to kill him, some who want to control him

Gabe gets taken hostage at one point, but creeps out his kidnappers by telling them he's all ready died once and it's not as bad as you'd think

Jokes about the time Robbie shaved himself bald

The past between Reyes Sr. and Eli gets explored

I just want more Tradd Moore. I know he's doing the back-up in the first issue but one measly back-up isn't enough for me. Hopefully he at least does art for a short arc.

Danny Ketch

I have mixed feelings considering what Felipe did to Danny the last time he was allowed free reign with him.

Hot damn, that looks both painful and humiliating.

Post apocalypse arc

Robbie is tempted to let it stay that way because this world makes sense to his hateful heart

> Modern Arcade
It hurts

I expect him to meet one of their current meme characters (Gwenpool, Squirrel Girl, etc)

Battleworld Arcade's schtick was essentially Running Man meets Thunderdome and I loved it. I'm all for an AU version being radically different, but the take Hopeless did just ran too long and was ultimately pointless.

Battleworld Arcade if anything was modern Arcade flipped up. Modern Arcade is a pedo and asshole who doesn't care about anything but a) getting off to killing people and b) being famous. Battleworld Arcade was just a corrupt guy who cared only about money. I don't even think he particularly liked his job.

>something bad happens to character
>OBVIOUSLY THE WRITER JUST HATES THE CHARACTER

what is it with Sup Forums and this meme

Playlist suggestions at the start of every issue.

MCU synergy

Danny and Johnny guest starring frequently.

Didn't save Dethlok

I want to see Tradd Moore do art

>it's nothing but Eurobeat mixes

I hope it will be canceled

this art is ass.

What do you expect with modern marvel? His issues will spike around his appearance on AoS, and then will dip down to near or below cancellation

Why do you think they're launching this series in the first place?

i give it 12 issues minimal unless it bombs on its first issue
they whont can it that quickly

People on Sup Forums to pirate the book and then complain when it gets cancelled.

So is he going to be black, spic, muslim or trannie?

Do we need another reason?

And I hope so.

I want this

Robbie is still Latino and absolutely not a tranny.
Unless he used to be a chick, which would also come as a surprise.

The thing is that Robbie by his own nature isn't that violent. He repeatedly uses or attempts to use mercy on those he fights.

By the end of his series, he's going after the scum of the earth to protect Eli from hurting innocents and Gabe.

Oh shit i was trolling didnt knew ghostrider was latino, now whit all this race switching going on at Marvel i wonder how come they havent make hispanic daredevil yet, it makes sense with the whole catholic imagery, poor upbringing and shit

I'll give it at least 12. Just enough to release two trades.

>hasn't read ANGR
Woah there, user. You need to get educated before you start spouting off some dank memes.

You are aware that he is not the first Latino Ghost Rider?
He's the fourth big Rider character. I don't know how many past and future ones there are in old comics.
Contrary to Daredevil, which is just one guy, having a new Ghost Rider is not so big a deal.
Like Captain America or Thor, he's more bound to a gimmick than a specific tone or personality.

It was a loss for nobody and you know it.

Who are the two on the left?

Nico Minoru and Blade's planned daughter character whose comic was announced but never happened.

I was the OR for this pic and even I was like "who the hell is the girl in the back?" Still would like to have a supernatural teen team book.

Sam should hang out with Robbie

Hate the AoS monkey paw, but at least Robbie is getting another book. We need something worth reading from Marvel

This Ghost rider has Nothing to do with any Ghost rider mythology , so why call it Ghost rider?

Because that could change in this run like most Ghost Rider mythology.

I can't wait for a year from now, if the comic does well, when they give the mantle of ghost rider to an asian teenage trans girl

Asian traps are the best kind so I wouldn't mind this at all to be honest.

Is he wearing eyeliner?

>We need something worth reading from Marvel

Gwenpool?

user please.
Morbius limped to 10, and that was with a Spock crossover issue.