What are some redpilled, Sup Forums, approved movies?

What are some redpilled, Sup Forums, approved movies?

I was watching clips from American History X earlier and I've been itching to watch some more truth bombs.

Dr Strangelove

this

also Made in Britain

american history x has truths bombs at first but then leads into pozed narratives

when will the memes end

American History X is commendable in the respect that it lends to the POV that Hollywood doesn't consider (that of Edward Norton), but if you're looking for something to confirm racist narratives you're better looking elsewhere. Ultimately, the moral of the movie is not to be a white nationalist.

Drive
They Live
Zulu
Idiocracy

I haven't seen it yet but Eyes Wide Shut is supposed to be redpilled as shit.

>the moral of the movie is around blacks, never relax

ftfy

The original ending was actually going to have Edward Norton go back to being a skinhead after his brother was shot, fucking Edward Norton was afraid it'd make them seem too pro nazi though and had them change it.

onward

If it gets through the studio system, it's not "Red-pilled."
Look at the HBO series "Generation Kill." Most people here would say it was a good movie.

Only the jews changed it to make the main character into a pretentious Jew instead of the actual White guy who called Spanish "filthy spic talk" that he was.

The Spy Who Came In From The Cold and A Perfect Spy are good adaptations of John LeCarre novels. Oleanna by David Mamet predicts what would happen with campus SJW madness. The Lives Of Others is one of the best movies of the 1990s and shows how East Germany worked. The Baader Meinhof Complex has clumsy anti-gun propaganda (no gun in the entire film is ever properly handled, not even in the hands of the police) but is largely good.

It is and is not, because it's permanently missing nearly a third of itself.

No Country for Old Men

Killing Them Softly

ofc Judge Dredd (new one) as well.

>Truth bomb
>AHX

American History X is typical kike shit dude. Clearly portrays whites as being evil racists.

Kek

RAMBO is red pilled as fuck.

Where did this meme come about? I can't find any sources leading this to be true.

supposily it had to do with one of the deleted scenes with Norton's caharacter at the end of the movie looking at himself in the mirror, about to shave off his heair and go back to his old ways, btu decides against it and walks out of the bathroom. There were rumons that the scene was originally him going back to his old ways.

The Believer

>new one
You're high on shit, retard