Unsounded

Damn even in construct form she wants to molest him

Other urls found in this thread:

casualvillain.com/Unsounded/world/index.php/Ssaelism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOD I love religious zealot Duane.

>letting Rahm and Duane have a conversation about faith

Yeah no way this could possibly end poorly, sure.

Sermonizing, pulverizing, limb tenderizing Duane is my second favorite Duane.

whats the first?

Big poppa Duane has to be my favorite Duane. Watching him with Mikaila made my heart hurt.

I feel like it's been ages since Duane called somebody a heretic. Feels good.

Also this fight is as hype as I was hoping it would be, hope it's not over yet.

oh, don't worry

shits only just starting to get real

>Deus Vult Intensifies

Whelp time to catch up on this. Hope there's more than three fucking pages.

>this update

>keep your hands to yourseeeelf!!

10/10 page

>Duane is for the preservation of the nation-state and cult commies

Duane confirmed best dad, 10/10 would deus vult with

>Duane covers his mouth as tittybird draws closer
Was he recalling the time the fair Lady stole a kiss?

does anyone know what "Ssael fhikemun rish" means?

*hunting cult commies

Ssael reveals the way.

>Was he recalling the time the fair Lady stole a kiss?
And his zombie virginity?

Dammit Ashley, stop these multipage updates. I adore seeing more of the comic all at once but not having it update with exact consistency kills discussion as fans fall out of the habit of regular checking every MWF.

As much as the anticipation makes us suffer it really is the better option and will help retain readership and build hype/discussion.

Also, I hope you had a happy, feast-filled birthday!

>stop these multipage updates
Nah, pacing is better this way.

I'm so conflicted. I want to read everything right now, but at the same timeI love the discussion with weekly updates.

So why does Rahm want Quigley again?

This comic is far too complex to read a page at a time I swear...

Action scenes work better when she posts the whole thing at once, or in large chunks. I think it was largely because of anons here complaining, even, that she does that now.

I just can't wait to see Duane fight without any handicaps. Not near to night-time, not holding a young child, not in someone else's dojo, just the best wright in centuries flaying some poor son of a bitch alive, and letting him know that his gods are dead at the same time.

I absolutely love it when Duane starts preaching about Ssael.

It would be great to see a khert flashback or sidestory about Ssael, but he probably wouldn't be as impressive in life as Duane's faith.

Duane always was vain.

That's really sad that Duane hides his face when called hideous

I don't know if you can call him vain for being embarrassed about his horrific zombie flesh.

What's up with that Mad Monster guy on the website comment section? Why has he taken it upon himself to critique her page layout?

>Good pages. Easy to see who does what and in what sequence.
>Mad'Monster'Maniac on August 14, 2016, at 11:51 PM
The fuck are you on about?

When Duane stops mid-attack in the middle of a wizard battle, it is a problem.

He's been at this for a long while.
He leaves an assholey comment on every new update with a child's grasp of "criticism".
I hate him so much.

Duane's so badass. Also on a side note that city is falling the fuck apart.

Was the wall an illusion?

> Also on a side note that city is falling the fuck apart.

Well that is the point of a genocide.

I must know how Rahm manages to have such lovely nails. I can't grow mine out for crap.

BURN THE HERETICS DUANE

BURN THEM ALL

now THIS is pymary

>Duane gets his ass kicked, loses the fight, gets thrown out of a window, and lets Quigley get captured
>all because of an insult
Lol what a jobber

So, are Ssael/the twin gods just unusually powerful senet beasts?

Fight isn't over yet, and Quigley got himself captured.

Sounds like you haven't heard the Good News about Ssael!
casualvillain.com/Unsounded/world/index.php/Ssaelism

>Fight isn't over yet
Oh, I thought it was

Duane hasn't even splatted on the ground yet.

Ssaelism sounds a lot more like Islam than anyyhing else desu

Nah, he probably just removed the can't-go-through aspect from the wall for a bit to toss Duane through. It's been done before, but it seems there wasn't really room to give it a more obvious visual nod here. I'd say it might have been better if the fifth panel already had him being partially in it (or more obviously so). Might also have flowed poorly due it being the first panel where the hands show up.

>tacit caster
>best wright in centuries
>soldier
>celebrated cleric
>loving father
>good at sex
>and now, apparently, hunter of Black Tongues
Holy shit, is there anything that Duane can't do? Is he the most alpha man on the continent?

>is there anything that Duane can't do?
Protect his daughter.

It's a mix of medieval christianity, islam, and sikhism.

>implying that she didn't survive, and they just told Duane that she died to stop him from looking for her in his zombified state
>implying that she won't show up later in the comic as a 3rd option wright

unlike that black tongue piece of crap, at least Duane died trying.

>Ssael wandered the Khert for uncounted years, never being absorbed like normal souls do
Sounds like Murkoph

Sounds like Duane.

Isn't sihkism a subset of islam, just with unusually heavy hindu influence?

It's official, then

Alderode > Cresce

Seems to have some mormon influences, too.,

>muh free development of knowledge
>muh lack of national lines
>muh fedora
>muh PROOOOOOOOOGRESSSSSS!

pretty degenerate pages, desu

They're both shit. Ulestry is where it's at.

I was about to mention that too.

Isn't Ulestry just Crece's bitch?

>not even having an army
>best
El oh el

I hope Ashley doesn't take it to heart

Remember Bett?

Also when Quigley massacred the local wrights was probably what would happen, maybe with less lethality.

It's not Islam at all AFAIK

She doesn't, she does get upset if people fight in the comments over it tho, she a big girl, she can take it.

She won't. Ashley's been doing this shit for over a decade now, it's not like this kind of thing hasn't happened before.

Glad to hear it

>>stop these multipage updates
>Nah, pacing is better this way.
For hardcore readers like us who remember to check in on the comic even after breaks.

Casual readers drop out if the comic only updates irregularly every other week. Combined with the 1-2 month chapter breaks this is one of the main reasons why Unsounded isn't growing its readership, despite how great it is.

Regular frequent updates is key for follower retention on the internet.

>I hope Ashley doesn't take it to heart
Oh no, some dude is criticizing her page layouts, I hope our baby girl doesn't break!?!

Seriously she's a grown woman, she won't shatter like a crystal heart in a blender and doesn't need you to save her.

What's a worse fate? Being Core Leeched, or drowning at sea and thus being severed from the Khert?

Pretty sure the khert's "deadzone" only extends down to the bottom of the ocean, so you'd be fine once your soul reaches the ocean floor.

>implying that souls sink in water

Funny you should say that.

Something about one of a myth the other the reality or something.

Ssael is Isa false idol and all Ssaelits are heretics

I dunno, man, I was a stickler with MWF updates for like five years and never saw much of a difference with the hitcount. I'd rather update with larger chunks if it helps the pacing, giving readable delivery priority over three-updates-a-week clickbait. In my opinion it's less the posting schedule that'll keep Unsounded niche than it is the content. It's always going to be too bloody and sexual, or contain too much obnoxious Sette, for a lot of people's tastes. And that's cool. It's self-sustaining now so what more can we ask for?

Thanks for being concerned though, it's good to know someone's out there thinking about it!

>The Ssaelit abhor many natural processes and see them as beneath the dignity of mankind. The most reviled process is that of natural decomposition, and it's for this reason that Ssaelit dead are cremated before the body can begin to rot. It's also for this reason that plods are specifically damned and outlawed in Ssaelit scripture, making them illegal throughout all of Alderode.

Plods are illegal. Not because its a horrifying desecration of a person's body. But because, "Eww, rotting flesh. Gross"

Ssaelits.

It's gross BECAUSE it's a horrifying desecration of a person's body, you idiot

>Gefendur in charge of logic and reason

HERETICS GET OUT REEEEE

Thanks for reminding me. I need to catch up with several chapters.