This is what chad looks like in 2017

this is what chad looks like in 2017

Well yeah
haven't you seen the clips of modern sweden and germany?

POO

at a school for over-achieving nerds, I guess so.

600 HUNDRED DOLLAZ AINT SHIT TO CHAD WARDEN

Why does everyone call him a Pajeet? He's Mexican or something like that.

this is what the average nu/tv/ poster looks like in 2017

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

IN

Only in america though.

He wasn't a chad though, he was a wannabe-chad, guy got blown out at everything he did, other than getting a class of drunk highschoolers to chant.

I knew Sup Forums hasnt seen the movie, but could you at least read a summary or something?
He's Peter's academic rival and makes fun of his shitty grades. At no point in the movie is he physically threatening Peter.
Also and here comes the ironic part: Sup Forums is no complaining that the bad guy is NOT played by a white, straight male

PENIS PARKER

he's not a villain though. they made the typical american jock and turned him into a poo.

almost everyone in the cast is also a minority.

LOO

Except the lead actor, or the main villain. What does it matter if they pack every unimportant role with minorities to fulfil a quota?

Rich white kids are dying out as the economy swallows the middle class. Indian/Pakistani doctor offspring are now becoming the pampered faggots who were once portrayed by people like the head-shakey guy from that Encino Man gif.

when i say PENIS you say PARKER

PENIS :DDDDD

Best character was the kid that kept raising his hand to point out that Flash is wrong.

t. mad oscarlet
This was acceptable CGI in 2015
*breathes in*

...and it's beautiful!

why do people cry about movies they haven't seen, I really don't understand.

PARKER!

>a poo that drives some sportscar is now threatening

jfc

>He's Peter's academic rival and makes fun of his shitty grades.
What? Every time he answered a question he was wrong. He didn't answer a single question in the academic decathalon. And I don't remember him making fun of Peter's grades, or Peter even having bad grades.

some guy can't stop making threads about it so it must be threatening to someone.

because Alt Right Pussies Cry About Literally Everything

Like most Hollywood """diversity"""" bullshit, SJWpider-Man isn't meant to reflect reality. Parker's HS in that movie is based on Bronx High School of Science, which is almost entirely Chinese (~60%) or White (~20%), and -drastically- different from other schools in the Bronx, which are mostly niggers.

It makes way more sense for him to be a nerd in this version though. They go to a fancy magnet school that focuses on math and science. Flash being a big dumb jock would be out place.

What's the matter user? We're celebrating the diversity that Jews have graciously gifted to all of us.

Did you not have ugly rich kids in your high school? Doesn't mean they were taken seriously by anyone that matters. They may have tricked some stupid slut into being their paid whore, but the worthwhile girls wouldn't touch those kids if their life depended on it.

>It makes way more sense
get what you're saying but
they still jew'd it up

Use to work in a place frequented by high schoolers and college kids.

Chads come in all different colors and sizes now. Everything about him was pretty spot on. Ive dealt with assholes who look just like him before.

More proof Sup Forums doesn't get out enough.

>White
You mean Jewish

Yeah no shit. This board is mostly populated by 23 year old shut-ins.

>He gained 60 lbs for the role

But why?

are you the cashier at the near by convience store?

benis

Elliot Rogers?

Yeah probably 1/4 of the whites are really Jews

Population is by and large chinks though

Yes.

Come in and say hi.

Kek look at how far forward the drivers seat is compared to the passenger

>tfw not too ugly to be a hollywood actor anymore
Thanks Pajeet

>Sup Forums boogeyman

every single time. It's like the call of the eternally ass blasted.

THEY SHOULD CALL THAT SHIT TEARS OF WAR

Hello, Liev. What a cute "son" you have.....

Why is he dressed like he's stuck in 2005?

I've never seen a gas station that screams "you will get raped if you come here" quite so loudly."

>What does it matter if they pack every unimportant role with minorities to fulfil a quota?

It's called a slippery slope, kiddo. Where does it end? Zero white people onscreen.

He's a Guatemalan who tricked hollywood into thinking he has some Italian/Jewish roots somehow.

>dad was an actor
>ethnic in 5 different ways
>1 way probably Jewish

I can't imagine an easier time getting an acting career. He will live a life of LA luxury mostly due to his heritage rather than skill.

When that happens to white people, the public freaks the fuck out.

Guatemalans are the strongest race in the universe and will conquer Hollywood

He said that?

THE

You can't be white tho

It was his go-to insult

memes truly are jokes for people who aren't funny

He wasn't a Chad, he was a rich kid who made fun of Peter, he was smart but not smart enough to reach Peter's level. Basically he was just an asshole

But he wasn't the typical Chad jock that we are used to see, most likely because it's a dated trope, at least watch the movie before talking shit

>Chads come in all different colors and sizes now
>5'6

Its someone who is insecure about themselves so they bully to make themselves feel better.