INTJ's of pol

INTJ's of pol

what the fuck do you have to say for yourself?

personality test with a twist, it matches up with the "villians" of history edition thread

celebritytypes.com/test.php

Other urls found in this thread:

jupiter-34.appspot.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator#Criticism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and you ISTJs?

Data mining 1984 shill thread

We do what's right even if it's not popular.

Maybe not Lenin tho

fuck you himmler, you're probably an ISFJ

"The leftist is anti-individualistic .. he is not the sort of person who has an inner sense of confidence in his own ability to solve his own problems and satisfy his own needs"

Ted Kaczynski- terrorist

Thinking about it, I kind of agree with that actually

I took the test many times but never got anywhere close to LGBT what gives?

INTJ here but I fake my emotions and act more retarded and social, I can read people very easily so I know how to act to be their best friend

bullshit, no way that is an INTJ

yes im lying in your shiitty thread

I will cut you

How can other personality types even compete.

Good thing there's so few of us, we're like the Jews of the personify types. Thank God for the rest of the world we're generally autistic as fuck.

There are a few of us?

Shit, mate.

I took this stupid test in middle school, high school, and college (all for stupid classes) and I just sorta blew off the four letters that kept appearing on the screen: INTJ.

Are we the master-race?

Yeah, I'm a psychopathic INTJ too

This.

I can control my introverted/extrovertedness, depending on who I'm with.

But I prefer the former.

mehh good enough

ENTJ
"Bad Guys" are the eternal Anglo and Henry Ford.

I'll take it

>lenin
>bad

wtf

wew lad, even us intj's contrast very strongly kek. i have unbelievably strong emotions and empathic abilities, but i can also sit down and listen to a 9 lecture or use my intuition to development superior strategies. you guys hard core completionists?

ESTJ masterrace.

I got that as well. Reading other sites I learned it's not a bad thing at all. Apparently we are natural leaders and make up a sever minority of the population.

>tfw INFJ

>Hitler
>Bin Laden
>Mohamed Atta-9/11 terriost leader

I really do belong here

All people with personality type starting with I (introverted) are neckbeard loser frogposter r9k scum.

it's a fact, no one cares about your opinion regarding a fact

INTJ and INTP have the highest IQs

I will cut you

Well. They are right. Fucking Lefties should die. They should all go to Africa instead of bringing their trash here and share AIDS with eachother, leaving us in peace.

really cool. post more.

>most dedicated to upholding tradition
>strongest members of institutions and families
>probably most responsible and humble of all types

feels pretty good senpai

41% ESTJ
21% ENTJ
12% ISTJ
7% INTJ
6% ESFP

a lot less extroverted than this gives me credit for
jupiter-34.appspot.com/

I've found that most of these kinds of people actually do end up arriving at some truths.

It's not the contents of their manifestos that makes them madmen, it's what the conclusions in said manifestos drive them to do.

Deal with it you disgusting pathetic cockroach.

Very rational sperglords with high competence and an intolerance for incompetence in others.

I get INTJ/P on the Myers Briggs but this gave me ISTJ

gross

INFJ here

Black panel is Hitler for us

>Are we the master-race?
Personality types are an evolutionary trait producing more rational minds and INTJ's have the highest expression of reason. Your personality type also defines what kinds of truths and beliefs you are capable of accepting, depending on whether they appeal to emotions, senses, or reason. Sensory types can only accept appeals to observation i.e. physical evidence, and emotional types can only accept things that make them feel good, but thinking types can accept all rational truths whether they be observable or not and regardless of how they make you feel.

So, yes.

Nah I think this is bullshit like psychological tests often are. What's the purpose of categorizing yourself? Also these depend too much on mood etc. Different day, different results.

>It's an astrology episode

Yeah I know, blahblahblah "just because it's been proven completely useless scientifically doesn't make it wrong"

Take this crap to /x/, "masterminds"

where my entp's at?

desu

Ted Kazynski is more redpilled than any one of us. Read the manifesto.

ESTJ or sometimes ENTJ
depends on the mood I'm in really
This test said ESTJ and said I was like Henry Ford

Pic related

INTJ here, just my opinion.

>Lenin
He was a Marxist revolutionary, what do you expect?

>Breivik
Bloated manifesto, plenty of points made that constantly make the rounds here on Sup Forums. Explains in detail why he attacked the kids in the manifesto. Don't agree with all of it, a lot of it is impractical and deluded (the focus on being a Justicar Knight instead of just being a fucking revolutionary) but it's worth knowing what you're dealing with before passing judgement.

>Unabomber
Read his manifesto. It's really good. You'll agree with a lot of it.

>Varg
He shouldn't even be on here. He burned some empty churches and killed an idiot Goth in a musical dispute. He's just a standard murderer, not a terrorist. Euronymous was a cunt anyway.

Sauce pls

OP's link?

I always got INTJ on these when I had to take them in High school and college.

This test gave me ISTP, and the historical figures/celebrity figures list reads like a who's who of my personal heroes so I buy it.

I wonder what changed over the years.

Feels good man

Reminder that the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator has about as much validity as astrology. You guys might as well be discussing divining chicken bones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator#Criticism

No, seriously. Kaczinski's manifesto is pol before lol. Dude calls out leftists and degenerates. Seriously, most should read it.

>I always got INTJ on these when I had to take them in High school and college.
Maybe you were studying hard so were in more rational, bookish mode?

Dumb. The MB identifier is just an easy shorthand for the Jungian congnitice typology. MB is shit, but as an INTP, I can say for sure that TiNeSiFe describes my cognition.

I don't care.

Just tried to not be autistic my whole life. Not my fault everything is boring.

The more time that goes by, the more INTJ he looks. Because a lot of his predictions are coming true. The fact that he wrote it in the 90's is incredible.

We really are domesticated and slaves to technology. Nu-males are a disgrace.

Hmm, I'll take a peak at it

Well all of those guys are pretty smart at least.

According to this test, I'm most like Dwight Eisenhower and Warren Buffet.

I also took the murderous villain test on that site. It says I have a similar personality to Joseph Stalin.

peek* baka senpai

Same, tested INTJ for a long time but somewhere around 24/25 I felt something kind of switch off and I went more or less dead inside but am still very good at pretending there's still someone home.

The icing on the cake is I'm gaining fame related to my hobbies and the more popular I become the more I am needing to pretend and it is getting exhausting very quickly.

INTJs are the least creative personality, cant speculate or draw conclusions, terrible people skills, cant handle surprises and can only mimic intelligence through copying already established methods.

I'm an INTJ, I sit around all day doing nothing. I have nothing and I'm just waiting to die. I wouldn't mind being le puppetmaster or whatever people think, but I can't be fucked.

Please tell me how to tap into my supposed supervillain powers, because it seems like it's a meme and nothing more.

Or hey maybe all this personality type stuff is pure bullshit?

ESFP cuck detected

All of this is true, and none of it matters. We do what is necessary.

What hobbies?

I think it's bullshit just to assume that people can be put into 16 different categories, which then defines your whole personality. Try to keep yourself busy doing work or something and after a while it becomes (should become) natural to be constantly active.

Writing, made a blog with some very out there ideas on it and it went viral/got attention, got a movie being made about it now, a book and a bunch of other shit. I literally feel nothing about any of that though, so it's not as cool as it sounds I guess.

>INTJs are the least creative personality
It's a creative type, what are you on about? Look at the famous ones. They've come up with theories and everything. Theories require speculation.

>Terrible people skills
Absolutely yes

>cant handle surprises
This is pretty accurate. I've recognized this as a weakness and I am now trying to read ways of learning how to be more adaptable. Which brings us to...

>can only mimic intelligence through copying already established methods.
I can agree with this desu.

I feel like a robot and my brain is a hard drive and in order to learn how to do new things I need to install new programs.

I want to be wiser? Read philosophy and emulate.

I want to do something new? Read all about it and copy.

It's bad, I know. Adapting is not a strong point. Neither is originality.

What we do seem able to do though is use this vast collection of knowledge and use it in original ways and so appear creative and adaptable.

But yeah, if we come across something we've not encountered before, we're fucked.

Right now I am currently learning how to not be autistic around women...by reading about how not to be autistic around women.

JUST

I'm ENTP. 2/4 nice try
Research methods of success and mimic those. INTJs have to learn a strategy and get people to fall into their trap. Similar thing with a game of chess INTJs will learn all the possible outcomes and plan around that and know which possibility is the best. Hence why they hate surprises.

>got a movie being made about it now
u wot m8. u having us on m8

Same here. I always got INTJ on these kind of tests. This one gave me a clear ISTP as well.

I am not really happy with the answers this test offers though, as they are too black and white. You only have the choice between being spontaneous or nor, being social or not, being a thinker or not. Not really good choices of answers the reflect the reality of a complex personalioty by nature.

Lol, I'm srs m8.

Ay.

Do INTJs have formative hobbies?
I browse /ic/ often.

You guys can master skills faster then any other personality type. It actually enrages me how fast you learn, I played chess for years got kinda okay never researched any strategies for it. INTJ friend comes along and within 3 weeks is crushing me and knows all the openings.

Do you have one for ENTJ?

Also, ENTJ MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

Spot on, this is exactly what irks me about psychology because human mind is so complex there is really no certain facts. So pseudoscience really. I'm not saying it's pointless but sometimes it is harmful to simply diagnose a person and treat that person just based on that diagnosis.

My gf is intj and I'm infj
We like to people watch

>it matches up with the "villians" of history edition thread

>ISTP

>Rommel
>Steve Jobs

One of these two aren't villains.

Yeah this comes back to what I said about being like a hard drive. We seem to be able to absorb information in ways other types don't.

Once we have an interest, we devour it.

Well ok then

He looks a bit like an older, more war weary Elon Musk.

Ted is beyond any hivemind, polarizing idiocy represented by Sup Forums, leftists, concerservatives or the masses. He is able to see the true causes of the flaws within modern, industrial civilization and distill them for people who haven't the time nor ability to discern difficult texts from Spengler, Ellull and Hoffer.

His manifesto is truly something that Sup Forums should be staunch advocates of; I fear however, that the majority here enjoy getting caught up in rhetoric and mob-think instead of discussing important, fundamental issues of our world with clarity and a level-head.

Underrated even for a leaf

We're misunderstood. We are the personality type of peace.

It's easy to get caught up on the symptoms and no the root cause.

Problem is with the mob mentality it's easy to look at feminists and SJWs and think the solution is to just shut them down,

That is a lot easier than accepting that the whole way civilization has developed is the real problem.

INTP

Can I join the club?

This.

Inferior villain list tbqh

>That is a lot easier than accepting that the whole way civilization has developed is the real problem.

The ultimate blue pill so to speak.

Agree with everything you said, and we're not the first of course. I recall Spengler saying; To-day we live so cowed under the bombardment of this intellectual artillery that hardly anyone can attain to the inward detachment that is required for a clear view of the monstrous drama. The will-to-power operating under a pure democratic disguise has finished off its masterpiece so well that the object's sense of freedom is actually flattered by the most thorough-going enslavement that has ever existed.

So long ago yet so relevant.

>So long ago yet so relevant.
I keep an open mind about this. I haven't read spengler yet but he's on my list.

Thing is, you can read things from old Greek philosophers complaining about the state of the youth of the day and the state of their women etc.

Point is, if people in ages past have said these things that are still relevant to us, are we really going to decline? Have we declined? Or have we always been this way?

Makes me wonder if we're the same doom and gloomers but in another 100 years somebody else will be saying the exact same shit and quoting people from our time.

Followed your link, think I did the wrong one.

Congratulations, you're Hitler now

If you look at Western History as one continuous timeline then perhaps it is the same game of doomsday prophersising and scorn at the youth. If you look at each civilization having as individual, distinct epochs, then their points are true; all ancient empires did inevitably fall. Spengler is a child of our time.

Odd result, I'm usually +/- 5 either way on extroverted/introverted not way off to one side

ISTP master race here

I got ISFJ which was somewhat surprising since in the past its always given me something else.
Reading a bit more into the personality type and people who fall into this category reminds me of a mix my parents. Guess I picked up some of their traits.

>""""""villians"""""""

I guess Lenin was a pretty evil dude.