Finally watched Valerian

Way better than fucking Dunkirk.

>numale & Goblin Fridge jumping around in front of a greenscreen : the movie

no thanks

I watched it high out of my skull and had no idea what was going on for the entire runtime

get clinical aid

well shilled, faggit

Nice bait

His face is asymmetrical
They photoshop him the pores but not that.

Thanks for your input Armond.

Just saw it in French dub (didn't have a choice), and it's kino like you wouldn't believe.

It's very "French", which gives it a touch Hollywood flicks just can't have, and very true to the source material which Americans may not get. The plot isn't the best part, albeit a lot of it is implied, plus there's a lot of subtle shit happening in the huge scenes that tells a whole lot of things about the story that isn't explicitely said. But it's still better than the Fifth Element which was hollow as fuck, but then Valerian is no Korben Dallas. The whole movie is mostly an excuse for cool action scenes, lighthearted humor, and dank CGI, with the added alright story, and that's just fine to me.

I'll see it in 3D next, should be more than worthwhile.

fuck offf shill, nobody wants to see your CGI garbage

nepotism

I agree. It's truly a tour de france.

Hi Luc

>Way better than fucking Dunkirk.
>better than fucking Dunkirk.
>fucking Dunkirk.

paid capeshit shills

>there's a lot of subtle shit
Subtlety is not possible with the lousy actors in the film. Even Keanu Reeves is a better actor than the two leads.

/thread

yea I'm the shill here for pointing out the obvious eh?
amen bro

how badly is this flopping right now?

>very true to the source material which Americans may not get

Honestly, don't think movie is proper medium for Valerian adaptation. TV-show would have been better as most albums simply don't have enough meat for a movie. There is simply too many recurring characters and other stuff for movie or trilogy.