Was letting women in the work place a mistake?

Was letting women in the work place a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8q1D0fofTjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obv

yes, especially in entertainment fields

they fuck up everything with their liberal point of view

>drama
>bitching
>emotionally charged
>sexual harassment suits waiting to happen
>no work done
>taking every day possible off

Gee whiz!

Women are supposed to be subservient to men.

Yes

Yes. It drove wages and birth rates down. Whites will be a minority in the United States within 25 years.

bon appetit, puppo

They want to suck the work out of you while they play petty officer games while taking credit for your work. They are incapable of doing anything else

Anyone who's ever worked in a large corporation will know the answer is absolutely fucking yes it was a mistake. You know what women do all day at work? They have meetings. They don't actually DO anything, or perform any work, but they have fuckloads and fuckloads of meetings. If you try to ask a woman anything (even a simple question via email) the answer is to shoot back a meeting invite. With the length of the meeting being an hour or something insane given that the question requires maybe a 3 line response via email. Then if you actually go to the meeting they expect to spend at least half of it sitting around chatting.

Productivity and success of companies is inversely proportional to the number of women they hire.

Womens rights and suffrage sound nice, no one wants to be a jerk, but the consequences will ultimately be far reaching and highly dysgenic.

>mfw my office is 95% male (secretary is a woman)

thank you based electrical engineering

It's not letting them that was a problem.
It's forcing companies to have them.

Some sectors can use women without loss of efficiency, but they are in the extreme minority.
The removal of HR departments alone, which were created solely to create job for women and fulfill regulatory quotas, would raise efficiency by quite a lot.

Good

This is a cute pupper.

As an accountant who has had to pick up the tasks of two women in the past 3 years during their pregnancy i'm getting a kick. One was gone for 80 days and the other way gone for 300+;. We were expected to pick up their work with no pay increase and just let them slide back in when their crotchfruit had rotted out of the flesh pocket. Fuck them.

>its a "woman goes on facebook at work all day" episode

>its a "woman awkwardly starts talking about her relationship problems to you" episode

you wanna see a cute pupper?

youtube.com/watch?v=8q1D0fofTjk

and they'll complain that they made less money than you that year...

Yes. By themselves they are a good argument to stay out of white collar altogether. They love drama and fear efficiency.

I don't know companies even hire women. I've yet to see a productive one yet that's worth their salary. They mostly just sit around and gossip.

Why didn't you demand higher pay or threaten to leave? Companies do this cause they know you're a cuck and they can get away with it.

I live in rural NC and work for one of the only few fortune 50's in the region. I have no desire to give up my standard of living for a job in a more populated area.

Well the eye candy helps.

>letting

They have been part of the workplace for millenia.

It's always good to have women around you. They will mellow your neanderthal aspects. But too much estrogen will fuck it up. Balance is the key.

Depends on what they work as.

3, 5, 6, 2, 4, 1.

Yeah

They turn work places into emotional battlegrounds and can't handle banter or criticism.

Working in the Canadian government was bad times.

Fun fact: that ever shrinking population will enjoy increasingly sheltered and luxurious lives, and will settle in areas you and your offspring will not be able to access.

>sour pussy smell
>idiots
>bitching

Yes they can fuck off. Gossiping, snarky, bitchy little cunts.

One of the greatest mistakes after letting them vote

Women are too emotional to be in the work place. dont work well with others. dont take criticism. not as productive. and just end up fucking some coworker causing drama. OUT OUT OUT

females are good at controlling plebs
mistake it was for them and for plebs
for eliites its just fine

Nope. A lot the current younger parents will be in for a massive shock when their kids come of age and drops one to two tiers in class.

Only when you can stick your dick in them are they any good.

Letting them in positions where they can fuck up the team dynamic is a mistake. I work in IT and we had one woman who got promoted to management basically because she'd been complaining about being discriminated against for being female. Completely unfit for that type of position, supremely passive aggressive and unable to assert herself. Fired or caused everyone in her department to quit within 3 months and then ran to the CEO to try and get the other managers fired for discrimination after they confronted her for hiding the fact that several projects were months behind or hadn't even been started when she said they were done.