What is the most an actress has ever done for a role?

What is the most an actress has ever done for a role?

take off her clothes

Probably sucking a few cocks.

child sacrifice

or

sold their soul

i wish i was lying

act

This thread is getting too real.

Harvey Weinstein

accepting role offer from Dan Schenider

Eat a freshly shat out turd from some old jews asshole while being laughed at and degraded

I wish i was lying

The girl from the first Conan movie lost part of her finger while rehearsing a sword fight scene.

The couple in the first Open Water were wearing chain mail but in the water with real sharks. I think it was the actress that got a small barracuda bite.

Meryl was dangerously close to a lion in one scene and a hippo in another for Out of Africa

Yup. Just imagine fucking that creepy fatass. Poor icarly girl.

Big deal, Jackie Chans son got shot.

Went insane

Reminder that Calculon Died for the ultimate act

Only because the director literally forced people to bully her and purposefully fucked with her

marrying a fat old ugly jew for 10 years sucking his wrinkly cock every day and sucking him dry so he doesn't get bored with you and leave you for another younger actress

Such a waste, too. The Bird sequel would have been great with Jason Chan instead of whoever the fuck was in it

Actresses already have to watch their diets a lot to get work

that's the least they have to do

Actually its more like getting fucked by a black bull while shlomo preps him

what did dan mean by this?

Getting assraped over a Daft Punk soundtrack.

gwyneth paltrow gained 150 pounds for shallow hal. she was forced to wear a thin-suit for parts of the movie.

uuuuuuugggghh

fuckin thiqqqqqq

Souce?

Carrie Fisher lost over 120 pounds for the next Starwars movie

This

Wait, she went crazy from the Shining? I'm sure there were other more important factors that led to her going nutty.

Charlize The Ron cut off her arm for Mad Max

PUT THE SAW DOWN CHARLIZE