The CTR Raid AKA The Battle of Sup Forums Rift

How the fuck do we deal with all these shills? They're starting to clog the entire catalog and slide actually important threads. Sometimes I just go to 4+Sup Forums because it's slower and the mods there ban CTR on sight and sticky important threads so that sliding is impossible. Since mods aren't on our side here, what can us mere anons do?

>inb4 >>>/4+Sup Forums/
I will stay on Sup Forums and hold the line until the cucks in moderation permaban me unlike the cowards who ran away at the first hint of trouble like those rapeugees they hate so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A little something to keep the thread bumped

Men of Sup Forums, stop your dreaming
Can't you see their spearpoints gleaming
See their warrior pennants streaming
To this battle field

Men of Sup Forums stand ye steady
It can not be ever said ye
For the battle were not ready
Sup Forumsacks never yield

From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at The Donald's call
The mighty foe surrounding

Men of Sup Forums on to glory
This will every be your story
Keep these burning words before ye
Sup Forumsacks will not yield

Can someone answer this:
What is CTR?

>Rift
Fuck I meant Drift. Kill me now.

Correct The Record. Basically Hillary's state funded personal shitpost army.

Correct the record. Hillary's version of JIDF.

"Correct the Record." A Hillary program to hire people to defend her in online debates.

Sup Forums is delusional about them concentrating here, just because so many can't accept that "the god emperor" is an idiot. He did much for the nationalist cause, but now has abandoned that to suck Reagan's cock.

It's state funded? I thought Clinton foundation paid

Almost forgot to mention, CTR shills are paid for every (You) they get. >85483868 is a CTR shill. Don't reply to him. Let his wallet empty out.

Where do you think the Clinton Foundation gets their money?

Reasoned arguments for your position. Hillary Clinton is against the interests of the America.
>bungled her post as secretary of state
>continues to change positions on social
>immigration policy hurts her own voter base
>most importantly, is in favor of a larger federal government that states ought to take care of themselves

Saudis?

Well their finances are a fucking mess, but basically, they get billions from all kinds of sources; US government indirectly, Saudis, large corporations, etc. and only give about 1 million away to charity.

Don't you mean OTHER charities? Isn't it a charitable foundation in first place?

Who the fuck even knows? You try going through the wikileaks? It looks more like a scam/money laundering scheme than anything with how convoluted it is.

just tough it out. these faggets will stop after the election, so at mos theyre here for a few more months.
the berie raids went on for weeks and they were shocked at how they had no impact on pols mindset.
the CTR shills are fucking annoying but really its a laughable waste of money

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/

How about you start by not raiding other boards ffs

CTR cucks sometimes read and respond to their threads. Rapidly attempt to identify a weakness and exploit it. Spam redpills for ten or twelve posts. Most CTR shills are nu-males, so anything showing women prefer evil men over nu-males is your best bet, but the longer-lasting damage can be done with Jew or Black redpills. Leave the exaggerations and humor at home (no "gas the kikes" shit); the most effective redpill is the one that's just slightly outside what the target considers normal, but which they secretly suspect is true. Use your judgment.

After that, hide the thread and move on. If a redpill sticks, you've done your part and infected CTR with our meme-virus. If not, you've minimized the slide and taken away their power. It's *vital* to bail quickly, otherwise the slide succeeds. Bailing out means the CTR shill has to waste time replying to their own thread to keep it up front.

example is a good redpill.

Trumpshills complaining about Hillaryshills.

Stupid fuckheads.

Vote Trump.

The clinton foundation is on par with most NGOs/charities: absolute shit. Its business as normal, and isn't even an issue for most voters. Don't waste your time trying to win people over on her shitty charity.

Deep down, these shills know that they want to be part of a winning team. America will be one step closer to being on track for getting its shit together with Trump,

>Pro Tip: See an article you think is a shill article?
>DO NOT CLICK ON IT
>DO NOT COMMENT ON IT
Simply click the arrow beside the title and choose hide.

SIMPLE
I
M
P
L
E

Are millennials ACTUALLY "tech savvy"?
Next up on Sup Forums/pol/

I don't understand why the mods don't do anything, you can spot them a mile away and there here to disrupt the board ,

you need your safe space?

Because they are more than likely told to not do anything.

Remember to sage while doing so, it makes them work that much harder to bump their threads.
the more time they spend keeping their threads alive and replacing them when they fall off the board, the less time they have to raid other threads.

I honestly think we should just argue with them for sport. Sure it gets those shills paid but it depletes the money faster and it'll strengthen our case which may influence any lurkers or the shills themselves to join our side.

>people who disagree with me are disrupting my board

Go back to your safe space faggot

>example is a good redpill.
>implying men dont do the exact same cringy shit with female murderers