Looks like Edge won't be allowed to join the military

NEOS POSTING CLAUDIA IN THE STREAM

Claudia a cute

Doctor Whore

Wheremst is the stream?

>still going to the stream given its current clientele

Why not?

Streamfags are not welcome here

“By the Nine!” Alfie shouted when the TARDIS landed with its familiar VWOORP. “Where are we?”

“Cyrodiil,” the Healer explained, “the Third Era, when the Septim Dynasty sat on the Ruby Throne.”

“Impossible,” Olaf exclaimed. “What magic is this?”

“Not magic,” the Healer said. “Science.”

“Well there must be SOME magic,” Alfie said. “Like the Thu’um.”

“Well, if I must be truthful,” the Healer sheepishly explained, “the Trans-Aetherius Rift Diving Ship uses an Elder Scroll.”

“But h-”

“Enough questions!” the Healer shouted. “We’re in the past, we must-”

“EXTERMINATE!”

The Healer turned to the Daedra, then to his companions: “Run.”

youtu.be/P8fEsR03vWA

Christel's first McGann audio was Dark Eyes. I wonder how that plays as a first 8 audio. Spoils To the Death too. They did market it heavily enough as a new thing though.

Nice!

Because he's a woman duh

>Trans-Aetherius Rift Diving Ship
That's good.

Yeah I heard you the first time

I'm Canadian, kek.

The first time had a minor spelling error.

nobody actually likes Gatiss episodes right?

youtube.com/watch?v=EVfK_Fiph3o

Old interview, thoughts?

i miss thorax time

the new streams are full of rtd plebs

The Unquiet Dead wasn't bad

Chibs on set today. Filming a minisode. Apparently with Ecclestone.

Take a peek at Trump's twitter

This maymay is back now?

victory of the daleks was aight

What is your opinion on Mars Bars

The Unquiet Dead > The Empress of Mars > The Crimson Horror > cold rice pudding > Cold War > a fly in your soup > Victory of the Daleks > rotting condoms > The Idiot's Lantern > a piss enema > Night Terrors

Did someone say piss?

I doubt BF give a fuck about pre-Dark Eyes 8 stories anymore. All stories have older 8

The only thing it did right was not kill off the Daleks and establish that they're back for good

What the fuck was his problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=zYGYLNWHtCM

How the times change

I appreciate you user

That did make me wonder whether there are a lot of stealth RTD fans that don't express it as much in threads for some reason, or whether it was just coincidence

f w i w the stream moved the other night but i'm unsure if it's permanent, guess it depends if anyone wants it to be

if we're ranking, i'd go
Adventure in Space and Time > The Unquiet Dead (very RTD f w i w) > Empress of Mars > Cold War > The Idiot's Lantern > Victory of the Daleks > Crimson Horror > any old fucker with an equity card > Night Terrors

The EDAs were the big thing, once. Now we have endless le grimdark 8 which is not playing to his strengths as a regular thing i m o

>Capaldi never got a true Dalek story

what's a true dalek story?

By a "true" one do you mean one where the Daleks are just regular antagonists?

I'll live, desu.

He's never made a fucking AMAZING ONE, but he has some mediocre to good.
Unquiet Dead, Victory of the Daleks and Robot of Sherwood are okay.
Empress of Mars and Cold War are meh.
Crimson Horror is forgettable.
Idiot's Lantern and Night Terrors are shit.
Sleep No More is cancellation-tier.

What said. The ones we got were pretty good, just very different approaches.

>tfw I've been putting off watching Sylvester because I didn't consider him to be that interesting
>is literally becoming one of my my fav doctors
How come no one talks about him here?

What's untrue about Into the Dalek or Magician's Apprentice/Witch's Familiar?
What are some true Dalek stories?

>mfw i wrote the list upthread and completely fucking forgot Sherwood and Sleep No More

Says it all really!

We do sometimes, but his GOATness is so accepted as fact it's hardly even worth discussing. Not that we often talk about any classic Who Doctor though.

Why do people hate on Night Terrors this hard.
I thought it was one of the better directed episodes of series 6, that little speech of 'One thing I can tell you Alex, monsters are real' is GOAT

Yea this makes no sense because everyone has to find melody
But aside from arc bullshit as a standalone it's at least mediocre, not offensively bad

shit I forgot Sleep and Sherwood since that other user didn't list them
Revised ranking
Adventure
Unquiet Dead
Sleep No More
Empress of Mars
Sherwood
Cold War
Idiot's Lantern
Victory of the Daleks
Crimson Horror
Night Terrors

First ep I ever saw was one of his and he's absolutely one of my favs. GOAT Doctor. Has some great BF stuff too.

Doctor Who 'Twice Upon A Time' will get usual 4 million in ratings, the same ratings the current show got this season (3-4 Million viewers on average). The show will then return in April /May (An Unearthly Woman) and apart from slight surge in ratings from last year (5 million) will eventually drop off to even worse ratings than Capaldi era come season finale (The Master's Dalek Plan). Desperate for ratings they then have next year Christmas special featuring return of another Doctor (this time Jodie Whittaker former co-star David Tennant) and it's this Christmas special that what convinces BBC executives to cancel show as not even Christmas Special (Dark Matter) staring it's once most popular doctor can revive ratings as it's plummets to it's lowest Christmas ratings of 2.9 million. Though speculation sweeps through fan community that show has been permanently been canceled, BBC initial denies reports for few months before announcing six months after Christmas special aired in June 2019 that Doctor Who has officially been put on hiatus.

The franchise is then revised for American audience in 2023 with male English doctor. Key to this third revival is that they act as if second revival never happened as Nu-Who by then is treated by Dr Who fans the same as 80s Dr Who is seen now. A horrible misstep that will always stand in shadow of golden age of who (1963-1981). This new American direction goes on to be complete success as it focuses only on what makes Dr Who works. A cute non serious English Doctor, a couple of hot British companions battling contemporary rubber monsters in fun historical settings throughout space and time ...

We don't talk about Doctor Who here

Sylv's basedness is mostly an accepted thing.

one with daleks in it

The Daleks aren't really the main antagonists. Into the Dalek was more like a single Dalek (one which isn't really an enemy anyway), and TMA/TWF the Daleks are just backdrop, it's more of a Davros story.

>The Master's Dalek Plan

Doctor Who is dead.

The mark of a dull, uninteresting post post: the poster repeatedly reposts it as if their opinion is that damn interesting it warrants repetition.

It's pretty fucking bad. Do you remember how it ended?
>Oh shit I just remembered what this alien is, QUICK HUG YOUR SON AND SHOW HIM LOVE!

Yeah because it not like new thread had already started when I made my original post, so that's why I decided to post it again, dick.

Who is this and why do people keep talking about him as if he's a Doctor?

You'd already posted a version of it earlier in the thread, and the way you can't even work out how to reply to another user signals clearly that you're an unfamiliar boardie

>Doctor Whore
>We should start a change.org petition to make the BBC change the 13th Doctor back to a man as it should be
>Doctor Who is dead.

You've had your fill now

>Doctor Who 'Twice Upon A Time' will get usual 4 million in ratings, the same ratings the current show got this season (3-4 Million viewers on average).
This is extremely unlikely considering
a) no Christmas special has yet done lower than 7.69
and b) Mysterio actually did marginally better than Husbands, suggesting there isn't anywhere near a steep enough downward trend in Christmas viewers to bring it down to 4m.

Oh my. Someone's defensive.

I'll fill you up ;)

>The EDAs were the big thing, once. Now we have endless le grimdark 8 which is not playing to his strengths as a regular thing i m o

He lightens up a considerably in Doom Coalition compared to Dark Eyes.
I think the issue is more that he hasn't had any interesting companions or storylines since the NEDAs. The episodes of Doom Coalition were mostly decent to good, but I couldn't give a rat's arse about Liv or Helen, and the arc was a disappointment.

>the producers: we're doing a big arc over four boxset where every episode will be essential
>half of it ends up being filler, the arc doesn't come into play until the third boxset and then it's just some madman wanting to blow up the universe as usual

lmao

Stop using that word

He's one of the most intelligent beings in the universe and is literally a Doctor when it comes to anything

I haven't been here sense Jodie was announced because I was absolutely STARTLED by the announcement, has anything of significance happened?

Even if 8 lightens up considerably (I wouldn't say considerably personally but I'll concede he's lighter than he was in Dark Eyes - also, f w i w I really like Dark Eyes), the stories don't as much, this grimdark dancing around the Time War has really gotten old for me and feels like universe-shrinking for 8.

Agreed on Liv and Helen and the arc (which doesn't even fucking finish, whatever his next sequential set is will have to be essentially Doom Coalition 5 for a while to tie some of that shit up - really annoys me because Big Finish normally neatly finish their big sets and arcs like that, 'Doom Coalition' is arbitrary because it NEEDS that next set story-wise, the EDAs, Dark Eyes, etc, all had thematic and character endings).

Based Davison.

t. boardie

Nothing.

keep posting this in every thread. You're doing gods work.

You missed a hell of a lot of shitposting.

Why?

Into the Dalek had Daleks as the antagonists, it also had one good Dalek. Don't you remember the end?

Because he's doing God's work. Please learn to read.

If God existed, Jodie wouldnt have been cast

comfy lighthouse siege on stream

Why?

Sup Forums pls go

This. If God was still with us, the reveal in Death in Heaven where Clara says she's The Doctor would be real and we'd be getting excited for the Coleman Doctor now

God works in mysterious ways. Maybe he wanted this so that our anger would uncuck us?

>Nu-Who by then is treated by Dr Who fans the same as 80s Dr Who is seen now. A horrible misstep that will always stand in shadow of golden age of who (1963-1981)

That's fucking hilarious.

Do you think the NuWho fans and people who grew up on it are going to just stop existing? Or all magically get converted to the vague, ambiguous camp that only likes 1963-1981 (the idea of that as an uninterrupted 'golden age' is also hilarious)?

/tumblr/ pls go

Currently going through the McCoy era. Can someone explain the opening to me?
Why is the TARDIS in a bubble?
Is it the shields?
Who thought that looked good?
Why the silver face?
Why is the beginning so jarring?
Why 3 pieces of rock?

(almost) the 90s

Because.
Maybe.
People in the 80s.
Because.
Beacuase.
Spehs

The magic of CGI prompted some people to do things they maybe shouldn't have.

What did he mean by this?

Sup Forums is our bro, or cousin. Reddit and Tumblr are the cancer

He's asking if Twelve had a catchphrase. He does.

I genuinely want to murder everyone who uses that fucking emoji

In S8 he said "shut up" a lot but I'm not sure what 12's would be? He does the "Proposition:" thing a lot but that isn't unique to his doctor.

"Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"

>matt smith (no 12)

No.

If God existed, he wouldn't design the eye back to front.

It's parody, right?

I genuinely prefer "XD"

>Even if 8 lightens up considerably, the stories don't as much
I don't think darkness is as much of a problem as you say. If I think back to my favorite McGann releases from the monthly range, they're all much darker than DC: The Chimes of Midnight, Scherzo, The Natural History of Fear, Terror Firma.
But all of those stories have original ideas and interesting characterization behind the darkness. DC's true problem is that it doesn't have any of that: it's just a glorified 16-episode runaround. And a decent one at that, but not exactly GOAT material (I have more or less the same opinion about Dark Eyes).

Nope, it's off the TARDIS wiki forums. You see a lot of shit like this. It's a good way to kill time.

Some one like Jordan Peterson would be a great Doctor. Extremely intelligent and charismatic. And kinda cute too. I guess Capaldi came closest.

that already exists though.
Frontier in Space/Planet of the Daleks

>Jordan Peterson
>intelligent

hue