I broke up with my first boyfriend last night. Post something funny or moody

I broke up with my first boyfriend last night. Post something funny or moody.

Apologies for the Lapidot, I couldn't figure out what else to put on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/
reddit.com/r/jobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you cute? I dont care if your a boy or girl, im just lonely as fuck.

what happen
why break up
better question: who cares?

Leave this place

Im serious though, we can talk if you want
im so lonely

I'm sorry that you're hurting user and I hope that things get better for you. :(

Get Rhythm when you get the blues!

Fuck off loser

..I- I care..!

yeah whatever. what do you want to talk about

Here you go OP.

Don't worry bro/sis. I just ended my first relationship about a month ago, it gets easier. It's gonna hurt like fuck for a little while and might not go away fully but it definitely gets easier to deal with. Don't be discouraged, especially when you've got a site full of anons here to talk with you and help.

Sorry to hear that OP. I broke up with my first gf back in January. I know it sucks, but I think things will get better over time.

Feel well soon.

I havent had a real GF in over a year. Life is shit. I constantly think lf suicide but the thought of leaving my cat and not getting my dank cartoon ideas out there prevents me from doing so. I hate life so fucking much.

get out and do stuff. distract yourself. put yourself in social situations that are hard to back out of and go through them with your best. fix your diet. smoke some weed. get out of the house and live.

take it from someone who was near suicidal just a couple months ago.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1 (800) 273-8255

reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/

reddit.com/r/jobs/

Ah hey there there OP I understand. I got dumped by my girlfriend too three years ago and I haven't felt the warmth of another human's gaze upon me since but I'm not whining about it on Sup Forums like a precious little tumblrina so why don't you fuck off back to that shithole or better yet kill yourself you attention whore

Ive tried to get a job but no ones hiring. Also the only friends i got are either underage or are shy, so i cant really hang out with them.

>Also the only friends i got are either underage or are shy, so i cant really hang out with them.
how underage can you be that you can't hang with someone? and how old are you?

Fuck outta here you shit flinging fuck!

Christ. Have some dignity you slob.

so get your priorities straight.
if you want a girlfriend, make an effort to get one. I don`t mean go on a hunt, just take small steps like socialize a bit more or make yourself more approachable.
Or, you can focus on getting your ideas out. Either comission people to make your ideas come true or active try to do it yourself. Small steps too...though i have no idea where you would even start.

Don`t kill yourself. That cat will die 110% if you do. also live is beatiful, etc etc.

No :^)

You'll get over it everyone does

hopefully you'll get over it sooner rather then later

>20
>these kids are like 15

welcome to the job-searching crowd. It takes weeks to months, depending on your standards. expect waiting since not everyone is hiring.

why the fuck do you hang out with them? nigga get a job or go to school. meet people

Because they were friends from the alternative school i went after i was held back for missing school because i was depressed.

at least you will never know this.

oh, god. It's been awhile since I've seen this one.

Fuck, i wanna cry now.

>gays on my board

Oh okay, so it's one of those "sperg with literally nothing left" scenarios. I dunno, fake your own death and travel the road as a hobo?

Been forever since I've seen this one but that via 9fag ruins it

>fake your own death
draws too much attention. You gotta go that final mile of withdrawing from society, while accumulating as much physical cash as you can via regular withdrawals from your account.

Then, when you do up and leave, it can be years before something thinks to go looking for you, and since you've been paying with cash, there's no receipt trail to track you

If theres any anons who wanna chat me up, heres my kik

>kik
the fuck happened to skype and shit?

had a feeling someone would get triggered by that
but I don't care

skype is a dogshit resource hog

I gotta skype too

man im like years behind some shit then, the most recent app i've used is discord.

I really gotta start dating again. My last gf 3 years ago scared me from ever trying again with how awful it went

same here

What happened user?

9gag made me laugh at the end

>he fell for the "relationships and love" propaganda

Sorry dude.

Make another thread on Sup Forums and post his dick pics, my dick folder doesn't have enough of them yet.

A lot of us have been there man. Best thing to do is to forget about getting a girlfriend, obsessing about what you don't have is not a healthy attitude. Best course of action is to get a hobby, something that gets you out of the house, try going to a bouldering center or swimming, those are both fun and easy forms of exercise (swimming's probably the best if you need to lose weight also). Healthy body makes a healthy mind (you don't have to go to a gym and do the /fit/ routine. Just something that gets you moving. Try going to some drawing classes, they'll help with your cartoons and you'll be able to meet people. Try lots of things, doing nothing is the WORST thing for depression.

>first boyfriend
Option A: underage ban.
Option B: ugly and/or socially inept.

OP I haven't had a gf in 2 whole years and although I sometimes get all down in the dumps, I was still able to recover from the initial depression that destroyed me. Now I'm a lot better than I was before. Still needs work, but I won't mope anymore

It gets better user, just hang on

share your story

>relationships and love
>propaganda
Gr8 b8 m8
Seriously though, people fall in love because people are genetically preconditioned to feel attraction towards someone or other. The need to feel loved is LITERALLY hard-coded into our DNA. Humans are meant to be social creatures, and God decided that if you don't do your part to contribute to overcrowding, then you deserve to suffer from loneliness and depression.

Since people are talking about relationships and being lonely I'm just going to vent because this has been really bothering me. Feel free to laugh at me if it makes you feel better OP.

Yesterday I finally got the courage to talk to this one really cute cashier girl that I've been trying to talk to for months

The second she actually tried to talk to me though I froze up and just made an awkward cringy mess of things

She was so cute too, both in appearance and personality but fuck me I guess, that's what I get for having confidence for once.

At least it wasn't the worst experience I had. Just a few days ago too, a cute girl actually talked to me and offered to spend the day with me due to some huge coincidence that I just rolled with, and I ended up vomiting on her in my attempt to impress her. What the fuck is wrong with me? Fuck me, I'll be alone forever. At least you HAD a relationship OP, and you'll get over it and eventually be in a new one. I'm too awkward and cringy to ever be with anyone. Be happy you aren't me.

>I ended up vomiting on her
What... why... how could that happen??

Jesus

Are you allergic to girls

Cause if you are that sucks

It's not really interesting. It's just that I was never good enough for her, every time I didn't feel up to going out was perceived as evidence that I didn't really like her, and she was just generally emotionally abusive but I was in too deep to realize how bad it was until it was over.

The problem is that it was my only gf so even though I know in my head all girls aren't that bad, I'm still kind of irrationally afraid that it will happen all over again.

I was feeling really nauseous that day I think because of bad food from a shitty Chinese place I don't know. Then some random coincidences happened that I just rolled with which lead to me doing /fit/ things with an extremely cute /fit/ girl despite never dong any sort of real physical activity in my life, but I lied and said I do because I really wanted to impress her and I wasn't thinking clearly since all that was in my head was "this girl is cute and I want to touch the boob".

All the severe physical activity really didn't help the whole "everything is spinning and I want to puke out my organs" feeling until she asked me something and when I turned to face her and I opened my mouth, vomit came out instead of words. Just... a lot of vomit. She was right in front of me when it happened so it just got all over her and she looked so horrified. I didn't know what to do or say after that and I panicked so I just ran away because running from my problems is all I really know how to do. I literally vomited on a girl then booked it without saying a word. Fuck me. FUCK.

At least this happened in an area I rarely visit so chances are low that I'll ever see her again, at least I hope. She was so cute, guys. And she actually talked to me. She acknowledged my existence and helped me cure my loneliness for a few hours and I vomited on her and ran home. I hate myself.

I wouldn't be surprised if I am, my life sucks.

>and God decided
And on the first day god made Sup Forums, but before that he made virginity.

>via 9gag

what the fuck man

Bah. Friendship and love are nothing but false ideals designed to fool the ignorant and stupid into giving up their hard-earned time and money.

Here read this and feel better about your relationships.

Boco, if only the stupid and ignorant have friends, then why are you all alone?

I'm a terrible person who drives away anyone that tries to befriend me.

And I'm so damn ugly it looks like someone tried to put out a fire with a screwdriver.

I'm imagining something like this.

Man, Scrooge, have you ever tried having friends? It's pretty neat even if one of them "accidentally" takes your phone charger and "loses it in his house", MESSIAH YOU FUCKING NIGGER I SWEAR TO GOD IF I DON'T GET THAT FUCKING CHARGER I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS

How the fuck do you think I feel? The look on her face when it happened is just burned into my skull and I constantly remember it and feel so bad
I want to find her again and apologize and explain but I'm pretty sure I'm beyond redemption at this point

Yeah, it.. it was something like that. It was just a steady stream of chinese food vomit for a whole second all over her and fuck I can't stop replying the moment in my head and it's making me want to kill myself.

Had some 12 years ago. Was okay. Not in any hurry to get more.

Hope you like

You should try to apologize, this probably affected her as well. If you feel like you can't talk to her without fucking it up then at least explain in writing and apologize. Don't do it with the intention of trying to salvage your chances with her, that would be disingenuous. Just explain what happened.

Also, take this as a clear message to be more honest with people. Lying and putting on false pretenses just gets you into situations like this, but I'm sure you've realized that by now.

You're not going to get results without work. If you start working out today, then you'll be ready the next time you meet a cute girl who wants to hang out and exercise. It'll make you more confident and build your stamina, and you'll never embarrass yourself doing physical activities again.

The past is done, but you choose how to move forward. Will you choose to be better?

>Mister Fister
>not Mister Lister the Sister Fister

BQE?

Yeah, I guess you're right. There's no way getting vomited on wouldn't affect her. I'm not sure how I'd be able to find her though. I doubt asking around the area for 'that one girl who had vomit all over her' would actually work. Still, I feel guilty as shit over it.

You're right on everything though. Thanks for the pep talk user, it does make me feel a little better.

Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, I'm guessing.

Brooklyn-Queens Expressway. It's a shitty stretch of road.

What do you mean by moody?
Do you mean like something sad