youtu.be/b9bervFY3nI
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/11/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/hf9O-D0If6I
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>Media hiding the truth about clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/26/donald-trump-internal-revenue-service-audits/80996086/
youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-hits-clinton-mateen-father-s-seating-disgraced-congressman-foley-n627881
youtube.com/watch?v=x9Gj8npARTU
youtube.com/watch?v=nXpJXKCUiHc
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/15/transparently-predictable-politicalmedia-tripwires-for-august-and-september-16/
pastebin.com/T41JaCXj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'LL SHOW YOU, DAHNALD

MAGA

really causes one to take a moment and ponder...

Bernie ate that childs soul

AWOO~

I actually feel pain for all you non Texfags. States need to step up their road game. Holy shit niggers.

Mrs. Clinton had been saying that some in the Obama campaign and in the media were trying to push her out of the race and she didn’t know why.

“Historically, that makes no sense,” she said, “so I find it a bit of a mystery.”

Question: “You don’t buy the party unity argument?”

Mrs. Clinton: “I don’t because, again, I’ve been around long enough. You know my husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. You know, I just don’t understand it and there’s lot of speculation about why it is.”

Awoovement!

Wait, but "Tippecanoe and Tyler too" literally propelled William Henry Harrison into the White House. Is he stupid?

Does he plan on also attacking "54°40' or Fight"?

Actually this didn't make me think.

Have any of you guys signed up to go watch polling places?

Why doesn't Trump want to release his tax returns? Could it be because he donated a sizable amount of money to NAMBLA and he wants to cover it up? I'm not saying Trump donated money to NAMBLA, but people are saying that. It's something I've heard, but I don't believe Donald Trump donated several million dollars to NAMBLA over the last several years. Still, if he did that would be a great reason to not release his tax returns. But look, I'm not here to say whether or not Donald Trump donated millions to NAMBLA, I'm just here to let you know that every candidate has released his tax returns over the last 40 years, so there has to be a reason he doesn't, and several very smart people are saying he contributed millions of dollars to NAMBLA.

I don't feel bad for not going to Hannity with my friends because we can just go to a rally in a month or so.

I am disappointed though that I got a suit just for this event. Although I have it for formals, now, I guess.

No, it's because he's under audit.

Link him this thread

go back to /r/bigblackcock

hello

please give brit/pol/ a bump, it's very slow right now because all the brits are in their cosy british beds rn

fanks

I gotchu.

kek wills it

Dallasfag here. I pity the states that can't know the joys of the Honey BBQ Chicken Strip sandwich.

>@85484711
This is CTR's new line of attack, they must have sent the memo out yesterday

Poor Bill...

...does this cuck understand history? How was Harrison's ultimately successful campaign THE MOST EMBARRASSING THING IN AMERICAN HISTORY?

The only bad thing about it was that Harrison ironically talked way too long about his plans during his inauguration causing the ideologically distant Tyler to wind up replacing him.

That pic truly makes me rage.

Look at the face of the baby in the top left. Does it look like it is having fun? No. His attention-seeking virtue-signaling mother dragged A FUCKING INFANT to multiple rallies jam packed with people and KILLED HIM.

Also, babies don't die "of SIDS". SIDS isn't some disease that children get diagnosed with. It stands for sudden infant death syndrome. It is the term that means "an infant died and we have no idea why." An innocent helpless child is now dead in order to get likes on facebook and upvotes on reddit.

Whatever, I guess it's just a late-term abortion to them anyway. Fuck this gay earth

Hey! The North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes are a perfectly wonderful organization!

Checked
We're not your personal army, were the army of low taxes and tolerance for all Americans

>new
They've been trying to meme that for WEEKS.

TRUMP GETTING FUCKIN HELLA RESPECT ON FOX RN

I'd say the Clinton campaign and the entire MSM propping up what is essentially a corpse because "it's her time" is the most depressingly embarrassing thing in U.S. History.

This is almost as bad as the Aussies getting beaten by Emus.

PVV is consistently leading in public opinion polls leading up to the Dutch general elections. They're likely to win a plurality of seats in the Dutch House of Representatives. Prime Minister Geert Wilders is actually happening.

What are they saying?

That foreign policy speech tho

IRS: Trump can release tax returns, regardless of audit

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/26/donald-trump-internal-revenue-service-audits/80996086/

Why hasn't he addressed the NAMBLA accusations?

i gotchu fambalam

"aw man I really like Trump"
"me too what a great guy"
"I heard he ate one of those 72 ounce steaks once"
"shit dude that's a big steak"
"yeah"

Geerts hair looks like if Trump's hair slid backwards off his head a little bit.

It would be nice if this qt would replace Megyn Kelly permanently

this tactic needs work

it's just unplausible

sure, we all know that Trump's taxes are going to have a few warts

but NAMBLA?

yeah right

if you are going to shill properly you really need to think this stuff through.

and pushing the 'WHY DOESN'T HE RELEASE THEM' msm media meme is bad form

Trump has repeatedly stated that he will release them after the audit that happens ever year to him. it would unwise to release them before the IRS is finished looking at them. any financial adviser or tax attorney would tell you that

this is the perfect attack ad
youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0

look at Hillary Clinton's psychotic smile at 0:55

DUKAKIS MOMENT

>implying that there's anything wrong with NAMBLA membership
pedophobes pls go- Sup Forums is a board of tolerance.

I can't even watch Megyn Kelly, that Qt is not bad

HILL SHILLS BTFO

>Why hasn't he addressed the NAMBLA accusations?
Because that's a totally false rumor reddit made up. As conspiracy theorist as Sup Forums is, at least we have some shady source or crazy logic to explain ourselves. There's nothing connecting Trump to NAMBLA, we could say the same thing about anyone and it would be just a credible.

COME ON DUTCHBROS

MAKE NETHERLANDS GREAT AGAIN

It's stupid to even acknowledge them. Remember when Ted Cruz's slamhog came out to say her father-in-law didn't actually kill JFK?

And he won't release his tax returns because no matter what's in there, people will find a way to use it against him. He gains nothing, and not releasing his returns really doesn't seem to be hurting him much.

>tfw vegeta was monokuma all along

i went to brit/pol/ and someone told me to bog off

what did he mean by this?

"i'm 18 and referencing 19th century politics makes me appear intelligent to my peer group". i bet he learned about harrison from his tranny prof that same day and just couldn't contain this newfound knowledge.

>Why hasn't he addressed the NAMBLA accusations?

Because they don't exist.

Speaking of tax returns, did you hear Donald Trump is refusing to release them because Donald Trump has donated to NAMBLA? That's what all the best sources, the most tremendous sources are saying, and if they're all saying that Donald Trump donated to NAMBLA, well, I can see why Donald Trump would want to cover up his donations to NAMBLA. I'm not claiming that Donald Trump donates to NAMBLA, but that's what these excellent sources are alleging, that Donald Trump does indeed donate to NAMBLA.

>PROOFS

Disgraced pedophile ex-Congressman Mark Foley spotted with Donald Trump. What was Donald Trump doing with a pedophile?

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-hits-clinton-mateen-father-s-seating-disgraced-congressman-foley-n627881

Why else wouldn't he release his tax returns?

We shilled Glenn Beck murdering some chick in the '90s for literally years. There were more of us, we cared more, and it still didn't catch on, and Glenn actually did it.

I'm quite happy with them keeping that line up attack up.

this

the National Aw Man, Bongs Love Assfucking organization? Anyone who's been to England is a member, yo

Please see We don't tolerate this sort of language against anyone in the LGBTQQ*PASEXPT community.

I know it's CTR trying to make le funny meme, but if Trump actually donated to NAMBLA, he could make a big show about how Bill Clinton was probably a member.

Also, Marine Le Pen is leading in many opinion polls for next year's French elections. Frogxit when?

This movement is international.

Th-thanks but that's the ugliest Karen i've ever seen.

Yeah, that'll happen. Thanks x

Bill Clinton's plane rides on the Lolita Express with no Secret Service detail on board

Bill is kill

Hope the happening comes Pham

even if there was some weak connection the media wouldn't dare touch it because it would make the Epstein/Clinton lolita express fair game, which is actually provable.

Ive only got lewds, which I'm sure are commissions.

So Trump is a close Fascist right?

He's going to seize as much power as possible to make sure only the best run things?

If that makes Trump a pedophile then we can call Hillary a homophobic Muslim for having Seddique Mateen sitting behind her. It was dumb for Trump to have him sitting there, but that doesn't mean anything.

please kek's wisdom, grant me special number.
confirm my autism, awake from eternal slumber.

pic related

No, he's a Nationalist, but that's good enough

One cannot call upon KEK and always expect an answer.
He works in mysterious ways.

Damn I want to visit Texas now. Are there really as many Aryan catgirls as these pictures claim?

>we
Nah fuck that shit

i understand.

praise him and all his glory.

trump has already won the presidency, yet time is simply an illusion to kek...

avoid austin, san antonio, dallas, houston, el paso.

>cutting off Trump's feet
You made him look like a fucking manlet.

I thought we all agreed his name was QEK after the revelation of 77777777

what's happening on the right there with that lady?

I remember the stockyards. Are they still good after 7 years?

He's teasing the fuck out of you.

No but there's a lot of slutty college girls in the city. I just moved to Austin for grad school and have been going to the Dirty Sixth every weekend. I have a 50% success rate with bringing girls home as a loser neet with no friends, it's fucking great.

What percentage of Killary voters can Stein win over? 10%?

not every single year of his taxes are under audit all at once. why not release ones that aren't being audited?

awooo

I'm putting together a list of my all time favorite moments that this election cycle has brought. when I've completed the list I will post it regularly so that anons who maybe did not see these great moments don't miss out

>The lights turn off on Mr Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=x9Gj8npARTU

>Trump supporter does donuts around protestor
youtube.com/watch?v=nXpJXKCUiHc

My edits are great, you ultra nigger. Also, the maker of the board game version of teaching feeling killed himself.
Fort worth and small towns will have Aryans and mexicants, at least. new Braunsfelds is german

checked, and now I raise you mine

PRAISE HIM

awoo~

Really this is just the parable of Job online.

I'm not talking about your edits. Chill nigga.

What did Barack Obama mean by this?

it pleases me greatly that nationalism has a positive connotation again.

Because when you're under audit, any complaint brought up to the IRS is included in the audit. releasing ANY tax documents at this time would effectively turn every reporter into an IRS agent.

Enough to scare them so badly they started accusing Stein of being a Russian plant too.

Yes. Food is excelent, and the big stockyards (not the historical section, but the actual rodeo parts) are used for flea markets when not in use.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/15/transparently-predictable-politicalmedia-tripwires-for-august-and-september-16/

Interesting article, anyone think that Johnson will get bumped into the debate? I could totally see that optics shit happening (Queen Hillary in the middle, Trump and Johnson on opposite sides).

I remember some of the cops being George Lopez look alikes.

but it's happened before. is it not worth it to him to prove how much he's worth?

pastebin.com/T41JaCXj
Read that
Brit user was. he always insults my Karens. He hates fun.

Every % is Hillary votes taken away