Really Makes You Think

Africa got something right once?

hello my african american

Uh oh, the Jews got to this one.

Liking boobs is literally middle school tier

Feet are where it's at anyway

I was expecting beta Americans to complain that Argentinians, Italians, and Indians aren't white. Sup Forums, you impress me.

But poopy comes out of there.

>2016
>Not eating Booty like groceries.

Mongols, Iranian Aryans and Turanians love dat ass

can lebanese be white now?

Kill yourself

You children don't like the booty?

Maybe after you graduate you'll realize butts are the real choice.

Funny how all the places that prefer fudge-factories are chock full of niggers.

>Feet are where it's at

Foot fetishist here, 99.5% of feet are literally terrible, but the ones that are perfect are really deal makers

nothing better than a nice butt

THICC

>Egypt
>not nordic white
Lol

How the fuck do they even have data from North Korea?

europe will be ass heaven soon

kek kims an ass man

How is this relevent to Sup Forums?

Kstew is literally perfect

Mehh i never really cared about butt. I like girls with small chest, preferably B-C cup.

Too big.

Butt lovers are literally chimps

Well Russia is literally the worst form of nigger and India is up there.
checkmate

t. Irish diaspora

I'm playing RISK.
But you are technically correct.

are you gay? try date guys maybe you like them they also have small chest.

Iceland is the true master race

are you a pedo? try dating children maybe you like them they also have small chest

>>Argentina is white

GLORIOUS NATION OF KAZAKHSTAN

Most white countries don't have large asses in them so they're just intimidated and wouldn't know what to do with it.

If you wouldn't bury your tongue in this you're gay.

My country send me to United States to make movie-film. Please, come and see my film. If it not success, I will be execute.

>Feet are where it's at

Srsly tho, kill yourself

This.
I like small but noticeable parts.
Obesity is not attractive.

Most women in white countries are fat pieces of shit so all they have going for them is

>muh thicc

all niggers care about is pleasure in the moment with no foward planning abilities, so they just want a nice ass to grab as they have casual sex and get their tenth std and if she gets pregnant they'll leg it

meanwhile civilized men understand sex is for creating new life and starting a family and look for good mothering and nurturing qualities in their women so they like big healthy breasts to feed their children and make them strong

Ass is superior. Gluteal muscles provide the support for running, lifting, and jumping. Pelvic Floor muscles are notably useful when it comes to childbirth.

Good glutes = Good genes

Boobfags need to be exterminated for the betterment of the human race.

Who wouldn't like a pair of big round juicy tits?

Only subhumans, who swallow jewish propaganda and are brain dead sluts who only go to the gym to work on their ass. Truly and utterly degenerate.

I don't even find boobs that attractive anymore. When I was a younger I would erect my penis just from seeing a girl with big boobs, now not even a chub. But a girl with a big ass gets me hard as fuck.

Just remember, only 60% of the US is white, out of that half of them have white guilt and willingly consume black "culture".

The US is not a white country.

The US result is because of all the Blacks who chase fat obese pigs. Boobs are better and they should be appropriate sized.

Wtf USA I'm disappointed in you.

Breasts will always be better.

checked and agree

I never understood the big ass thing. I don't find big asses attractive at ALL

My type of butt is this pic related

>Egypt
>White

This. Big asses look unnatural

>Asia looking for boobs when their women have none

It makes sense

The ass is where the part you actually fuck is located, I'm sure that plays some part into my attraction to it.

Also, nice boobs are great, but I don't understand the love for comically huge tits that are half of a woman's body weight and probably sag like fuck when not in a bra.

>You actually fuck the ass.
And I wonder why niggers all have HIV.

We're high test and like our women Fertile?