Why are so many young white men shooting up public places now?

Why are so many young white men shooting up public places now?

Are they revolting against a society that has failed them?

The nerds and mongrels are.

All shootings are hoaxes which entirely aim to scare the public into voting for pro-gun control laws. Don't be naïve.

But they're not

>I'm living under a rock: the post

bump

bump

i remember now

its not a sin to kill people for these kind of men and women....why?

many people point fingers at these 'white people. because they are considered special or mystic people.

most shootings are hoaxes, but we are always being distracted at the wrong thing. in reality white shooters are considered a moral thing now. im considered white, but god showed me a few things that I need to see so I woke p and realized these white men arnt awake by the manipulation by society.

I did say. shootings are considered a trend now...because it was a joke....

all races

I think that it has to do with violence being a part of human nature for males. Throughout history men were fighting one another, or killing animals. We probably have an evolutionary instinct to be violent because of that.

Do you know why dogs walk in circles before they pee or lie down? It's because wolves used to do that to knock down tall grass. If an animal does a behavior long enough it becomes ingrained in them.

Young men need healthy outlets for aggression. That's one of the reasons we have sports.

As opposed to private places?

Young white men kill less every year than niggers or spics.

It's so rare when a white kid does it, it makes the fucking news.

Nah they're just dumb

Not an argument.

The system now forsakes them with all hope is lost

>news memes to you that whites are crazy
>you never bother looking up real stats

Stay cucked

Fuck off, there's definitely been a rise in mass shootings in America, most of it has been white middle-upper class men.

Lonely suicidal men who would otherwise just kill themselves see all the attention that mass shooters get and decide to go out with a bang. Mass shooters get worldwide celebrity status.

Last one I could think of was Roof....and that was quite some time ago.

Hardly an epidemic.

>Hardly an epidemic.

Look at /r9k/.

no.

You should fuck off back there though.

As somebody whose been in that mindset I do feel betrayed by society. I'm expected to be a good goy and carry the weight of a society that does nothing for me with a massive tax burden and my contributions and hard work. While women and the minorities who don't act as welfare sponges are going to try and steal my positions and place in society for less work, then tell me I'm an antiquated tool with no place here. Not to mention the SJW nonsense infected my entertainment, all modern american women are shit. It's a nightmare for the White Man who wants to just live his life, work, get married, have children, retire, and die all while finding enjoyment in his life. This is becoming less possible all the time.

For every age there is a dream that is dying.

Cite the most recent mass shooting done by a white male
>inb4 tanned German

What the fuck is wrong with colombians?

>Current whereabouts unknown

I think you misspelled niggers OP, but don't worry I'm here to correct your record.
Why are niggers shooting so many cops in public places now? Are they revolting against the society they can't figure out?

[Insert "Milo's tweet about societies mistreatment of males from a young age with attached explanation greentext below it" here]

Its the beta uprising its real

>La Beastia
>Monster Killer
>Butcher of Rostov
>The Beast of Ukraine
>Chessboard Killer
Dam I want a cool nickname like that.

dude in the ghettos across this country there are mass shootings every fucking day and they sure as hell aren't being committed by white middle-upper class men.

A white guy shoots 2-3 people and its a mass killing, a black guy shoots 2-3 people and it's another day in chicago.

fucking twat.

Better start killing some people then.

>implying I care about a bunch of gang members shooting eachother

Lol. Black "lives" don't matter.
But young white men with a lot of potential shooting up places is a symptom of a failing society.

Middle-easterners are the most over-represented group. The negro representation is pretty harrowing as well.

Bam. White men are being scapegoated by every other group in the US. We're being intentionally isolated more and more from the rest of society. Our bkue collar jobs are being automated, sent to third world countries, or given to imported third world peoples who will work for a pittance, because it's still better than living in whatever shithole they came from. Our white collar jobs and management jobs are being given away to people less qualified for them in the name of diversity. Every other demographic has government programs, scholarships, charitable organizations et cetera there to raise them up, while we're left on our own even as our jobs and places in society are being taken away, again in the name of diversity or more profits for the shareholders. We're consantly reminded of how are opinion, on anything, doesn't matter because "you're a fucking white male!". Any struggle we encounter, hardship or pain we endure, is trivialized, because gee whiz, muh white privilege. Nothing bad happens to you, white boy!

Yes, we're increasingly sidelined, maligned, ostracized, mocked, and we're told to just deal with it. We deserve it, because of what white men decades and centuries ago. We're held to account for real and perceived wrongs of people that were not us. We're responsible for the misdeeds of dead people, meanwhile black people and and muslims and women are increasingly not responsible even for their own actions. The blame is always, somehow, shifted upon the white man.

It sucks the most when they blame poor or working class white people for all of their problems.

Know thy true enemy, niggers.