Wealthier countries are less religious - US is the exception

RELIGIOUS KEKS BTFO

>In general, people in richer nations are less likely than those in poorer nations to say religion plays a very important role in their lives. But Americans are more likely than their counterparts in economically advanced nations to deem religion very important.

>People in richer nations tend to place less emphasis on the need to believe in God in order to be moral and have good values than people in poorer countries do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAVDu8Os0JE
m.liveleak.com/view?i=0f2_1459612097
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what does this prove?

That religion keeps you poor and uneducated obviously

anyone who isn't a biased religious nut (even theyre still religious but not AS biased and closeminded) know this.

Rich countries go extinct soon. God's plan is on our side in the end.

Wealthy people have no need for religion whereas for the poorest people it's often all they have.

go to Noth Korea asshole, there is no religion there.You will be eliberated from the tirany of religion and free to express your 'rationalism'

Never heard of The USA?

Oh wait, You literally said it

And Czechia (Czech Republic) has one of the worlds most miserable economy and they are very atheist

wow that's a lot of shit coming from a third world country

I always wondered how nationalism works for people who were born in places like mexico, argentina, india, middle east, or anywhere outside of US/UK/Australia etc. I mean honestly none of you have anything to be proud of.

I don't understand how you can post disparaging comments about literally any other country.

rare flag

>all these no datas
Saudis are super religious and also hella bank

>argentina
>third world
1/10 Tyrone

fuck off nigger

here's your (you), you can have it for free since I know you're poor

What is oil?

He's not wrong though

Mostly every western country is in decline

That's Cold War alignment classifications. Notice how Switzerland is red.

This is wealth.

5/10 because you got me to reply twice.

how'd you even get internet? did you stick a tin-can with a string on your roof and are getting satellite through that?

>mostly every western country is in decline

The whole world is in decline if you haven't been paying attention

>Muslim countries = no data
What a surprise.

I have 30 MB/s with Arnet actually but thanks for asking

>30 mbs

wow, fast internet from the turn of the century, what other wonderful technology does argentina have? do you have toilets yet?

We have bidets actually which don't exist in crusty-ass America.

Anymore questions?
I appreciate you bumping my thread.

bidets are made for literal retards who don't know how to wash their ass when taking a shower, you know that right?

speaking of showers, do you have hot water?

So do you shower every time you shit?
Or do you walk around with your dirty ass all day after shitting yourself at WalMart?

Serious question here, since you don't even seem to know what bidets are used for.

>derp i dont know how to clean myself

this is literally you.

But the person in this picture looks very american to me.
Dunno why ...

thanks for your input but it's almost time for you to prep the bull for your wife's daughter, cuckking

you don't want to get beheaded, do you?

Because US is very big. There are dumb poor states, which shall, for the sake of argument, be dubbed "red states" where they are very much like third world countries, without water, social services for their population, and where they cling to religion. Then there are more wealthy and educated states, let's call them "blue states" where they are closer to proper wealthy countries, and would be closer if not for ties to the "red state" weight holding them back.

Holy shit you are a faggot.

Could it be that is actually countries that derived from Christian teachings are more wealthy? Just because EuroShit is no longer religious doesn't mean it still doesn't have principles founded on Christian Enlightenment Philosophers

Aww, the third-world 'murcan is jealous of our American prosperity

youtube.com/watch?v=AAVDu8Os0JE

Just change your policies to ones not inspired by a shitty sci-fi author, and you should be able to come around just fine.

>Notice how Switzerland is red.
Are we looking at the same picture? Or did you confuse Singapore with Switzerland?

Lol, i get 100mb from Telmex for just 30usd, argenafrica is fucked up, no wonder why they flock to Mexico City to be house maids or waiters

>lying over the internet
60% of Argies qualify for Italian citizenship and the average wage here is twice than over there why would they go to a shithole like Mexico?

>poor argenigger tears

Das ist gut

Fuck off m8, if ancestry grants you citizenship then i have spanish and french citizenship, also, your country has been in recesion for more than three years, the avarage wage doesnt mean shit when you dont have a job

They're also the most KEKED.

Recession or not it's the same in Mexico because it's a third world failed state.
How pathetic it must be to know that your country will forever be associated with poverty and drug cartels.

One year of recession here btw but keep lying its amusing. At the end of the day you'll still have to face the mirror and see a Mexican there lol

I had no idea South Africa was so fucking religious. Weird.

Also, I love based France.

Sure thing Juancho, sure thing

And yet, our gdp btfo yours

Stay mad maradona.

>Argentina memes
Mexican Reality:
m.liveleak.com/view?i=0f2_1459612097

Not surprising you are not familiar with the concept of per capita

You are India-tier