La La Land

This should have won Acadamy awards for best picture

B-b-but black people

Also post all-time Oscar snubs

Uhm, no sweetie. We don't need another flagrant display of Whiteness stealing the spotlight from movies starring women of color like Hidden Figures that portray true events that white America wishes it could brush under the rug.

Without a doubt

Usually I'm not into her, but Emma Stone was so fuckable here.

WE

This, desu. All white people and jews should be killed. Fuck they make me so mad.

WUZ

Moonlight was good though. LaLa still won plenty of awards and it deserved them.

No. It's a faggot movie that only fags can enjoy. OP is a faggot.

KANGZ

HOMERSEXUALS

Moonlight was better

Gosling was so shit in it though, he was like the least passionate most boring musician I've ever seen. And Emma Stone's lisp was pretty distracting in her finale but at least her performance was okay. I don't know, both the leads probably should have been recast and it would have been okay.

Fuck you

It did win, but the Jews changed it last minute.

(Best) Emma Stone was robbed of best picture

Musicals are for fags

Yeah but was it better than La La Land? La La Land is a more memorable movie and will be one of those movies that people will recall in 10 years while Moonlight will be forgotten.

Moonlight was well done but is it really a movie that leaves you with a lasting impact?

Honestly, it's quite evident that it was a PR stunt for people to talk about the Oscars. It worked cause we're still talking about it.

Damn Jews

Moonlight was both black and gay. La La Land whitesplained jazz music. lmaooo

>one of those movies that people will recall in 10 years while Moonlight will be forgotten

Like Chicago and The Artist

When a musical has no memorable songs and it's blatantly derivative of older classics, it's bound to get forgotten

If you like shit like this you're either a girl or a faggot

I think City of Stars is very memorable, and so is the main theme melody

You have to go back!

>La La Land
>musical

Totally not being gay bro you're safe

xD

I'd disqualify it based on the poster alone

>that faggot Gosling
>dancing
>shit-ass title