Be me

>be me
>be uni student who attends to top tier college in Japan
>go back to the hometown where shitty uneducated people live
>my father said "long time no see, son. How is life in college?"
>I told, "Life in college is so fucking great, I don't have to stand with retarded people anymore!"
>my father said "Don't forget that you raise in here! This is your hometown; you must come back to this place and inherit our lands."
>I told, "what? I don't need lands. It's useless in 2016. I will sell it away after you died, I want to keep living in Tokyo. I will probably get the career as the banker.(such as The Goldman Sachs)"
The >father said "NO. NO No. you have the duty to inherit tradition. This is your hometown. Why don't you come back?"
>I told "Because I hate non-educated idiots (like you), and there is no good job in this fucking outdated small town. I fucking this town. I have opportunity to make the ton of money, and I have to give up for what?"

I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be so fucking idiots. Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement in life?

>don't poor people have any initiative or goals
What a dumb question. Poor and lower middle class people are only good for laughing at/abusing

I hope this is bait

Having an education doesn't make your life any more valuable than theirs. Actually, your life is less valuable because you don't respect your family. Also bankers are parasites.

Saved to be reposted twice a day, every day.

No exceptions.

>taking care of family

you are stupid as fuck.

The family doesn't bring me profit after I graduate from college.

I don't need that.

Give up, just give up.

Saged.

>The Goldman Sachs
you are part of the problem

>I didnt read the post I'm quoting: The Post

>living in Japan
>a fucking island
>a fucking island with limited space
>family has land
>wanting to sell said land
>not wanting to have such a valuble investment
>WANTING TO SELL YOUR LAND IN JAPAN
>FUCKING EVER

You are fucking retarded OP. You disorder your famiry and you must commit Sudoku.

If you are so smart, go to your old town and open a business there, be the richest guy in the history of your town
>rich
>remembered in history
>parents are proud
>keep traditions and enrich culture of hometown

this. at least rent it out instead or something.

Stale pasta

>be richest person in 500 population town
>great

nice meme.

Such small cities should be eliminated from map.

It is actually waste of resource. We have to pay tax to maintain infrastructure around that small town.

>t Marine

Seriously.

Just take your free inherited land. In addition, take job. Then rake in the cash. Figure out a way to buy up land of idiots. Drive them out. Have your personal up-to-date paradise away not only from village tards, but also city tards.

>eliminated from map

>offer land to you in inheritance
>you decline
>you call them stupid

shiggidy diggidy

OP I demand you to address this idiocy. Why the fuck would you want to get rid of land in the year 2016, LET ALONE FUCKING JAPAN OF ALL PLACES. ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH M8?!?!

then be the richest of the county/region/north/whatever

>turning down land
>turning down options that could get you through a happening or improve yourself as a man
>turning down real estate IN JAPAN

It's an attempt at any rate

ok. I can't wait getting job at Goldman Sachs :3

Lands cheap as fuck outside of cities m8, nice to have a vacation home tho

Be honest, slantbro, did you really think this b8 would be taken?

Why would it be bait? Poor people are poor for a reason. They're the dregs of society

this is not even bait.

why do you think this is bait?

smart students want to get job at mega-banks

you are a disgusting english teacher. please fucking rot.

>I fucking this town
Lel.

This nip posts variations of this shit every other day

BUT YOU ARE TURNING DOWN FUCKING REAL ESTATE AND SECURITY FOR A FUCKING JOB YOU'LL PROBABLY BE FIRED FROM IN 10 YEARS TOPS. DO YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF IN THE FOREST YOU MORON?!?!

HOnestly its quite degenerate of you to denounce your father like that. Have some respect. if this new generation gets uppity again, America might have to do a second round of nuclear treatment

if this guy's parents can afford to send him to a top school in japan i guarantee they are not poor

>Not keeping the land and renting out to people who want to use it.

You are a fucking retard OP.

yes, why bother being independent in choice and lifestyle, i'll just sell my soul to globalist banksters

>stay one job more than 7years

hello stupid or non-educated retard.

People get MBA in US after got career in bank.

Always wanted to go to Japan. Not sure if I'd take a permanent job there though. Maybe temporary like a year or 2. Wish I could do that.

Silly gook, how about worrying about breeding first

>>be me
Who else would you be? What a retarded corruption of a good meme

Timestamped photo of your Japanese passport or fuck off English teacher.

>implying you will keep up with younger people who will do your job better and faster.

Do you even know why there is such a suicide epidemic in Japan anyway? Why waste your life giving the jews money, when you can rule your own destiny???

>not keeping japanese land, marrying japanese grill, molesting japanese daughters
Baka desu kohai.

After all your years of teaching English you'd think you'd be able to do a passable impression of how they talk/type.

my parent earn 9million yen($90000) per year.
Fucking disonorable to be honnest.

I have friends whose father is president of top comapnies in Japan.

I hate my parents. They are fucking poor retards.

> his nation is one of the worlds oldest and most prosperous because of tradition
> doesn't see the value in it

American's trolling as Japs I swear..

>Takahashi asking Amerifats who cut of relations with their parents at age 18 for advice

None of us will understand your situation except gooks and chinks

It's the same English teacher that keeps posing as a self-hating nip everytime

Family and tradition are overrated. The world is not like that anymore

>because of tradition
Tradition plus very selective and planned westernization, you mean, right? Otherwise you're just shitposting.

This

this is bait, or you are completely autistic
$90000 outside of the city? Your firmly middle class, almost upper.

>Shamefur dispray OP

agreed

True man beyond tradition. They achive something that everyone could not do.

Stupid bait. Go away. You bring dishonor to your family and to Sup Forums. Kill yourself!

my parent is fucking teacher. and it is average income of $90000 at 50yo

meanwhile, my friend's father run $12000000 scale company.

You are looking at slum too much.

>Farmers are the dregs of society

Fuck off nigger, society can't function with just bankers, someone needs to do the work that you faggots are too prissy to do

daily reminder

Ok i'll bite.

From someone actually working in finance, what do you want to do at GS? Do you know that mega banks are losing tons in profits, that jobs are being more scarce by the day in all branches? Do you know that fintech is increasingly replacing many sources of profit for banks…

Farming is increasingly done by machines. Our country was mostly agricultural just a century ago. Enjoy rolling in cow shit until you lose your job, though

Please be a troll... I'ma take the bait regardless in a way even you nips can understand.

YOU RANT GREAT BE LIKE AMERICA? HAVE RAND RENT OUT BE OWNER OF SMALL CHITTY. YOU GO THEN BUY MORE RAND OWN EVERYTHING YOU WIN SOON. SELL RAND TURN RAND INTO RAPANESE BIGGEST SHOPPING CENTER 500 SQUARE FEET PURE SHOP ALL BUY.

Seriously... Are you really so stupid you would rather take a job over owning land you could create any business you fucking wanted to?? Open a fucking titty bar, rent it out to the yakuza do whatever the fuck you want with it. It's your land.

>I hate non-educated idiots (like you), and there is no good job in this fucking outdated small town. I fucking this town. I have opportunity to make the ton of money, and I have to give up for what?

I used live in the city and I would do anything to live in the country, preferably in Britain since I have plenty of family there

>cityfag actually believe this

I rather live comfy in a small town than feel like an ant in the city

tastes like bait

i used to live in the city now i live in the suburbs. its definitely a downgrade from what i used to have.

You're an ungrateful son of a bitch. I wish I had a father that loved me. Fuck you man.

You should still keep the land and pass it on to the next generation. You never know how valuable it will be.

Maybe build a vertical farm, hire someone to manage it, and you and your descendants will have a steady secondary income.

>I fucking this town

What did he mean by this?

Don't get me wrong, I hate the suburbs, nut not as much as the city, I mean an actual small town, not urban sprawl

You do realise that the worlds oldest continuously operating businesses are all in Japan, not the West? When the West was literally wallowing in shit and serfs were living to their 30's, Japanese businesses were making profits and building economies that they literally still contribute to today. I still think the West is ultimately superior but it doesn't Japan, and other places, weren't great before us.

Nice opinion.

Good boy keep destroying your culture not by not doing what your father says, but by being a selfish money grabbing faggot with no more for s mission in his lifethan just live a superficial life based around money.
I love capitalism, and I'm up to get a good job, but getting yourself so deep into all that shit is never good, you should never forget your roots.
Yellow edgy fuck.

>Yu have no Honor

the shity life is empty
yu must find inner peace
family, tradition, and honest work

His town is already getting enriched by latinos and black dudes.

So the only reason you hate your parents is because they aren't rich?

Stale copypasta

Why japs only make this kind of threads???

Is this the same person?

Commit seppuku

oy vey its working! yes japan give up up your culture. Its 2016, you're a global citizen now!

Bottom looks comfy as fuck, brev.