What's the Sup Forums opinion on this film?

What's the Sup Forums opinion on this film?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births#Egyptian_mythology
youtu.be/wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtu.be/WrnuyUjDyQ8
google.com/webhp?hl=en&tab=ww#hl=en&q=gods from virgin birth
skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist-addendum/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._A._Wallis_Budge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus
skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/part-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're funny, nobody knows you're wrong.

Not sure I understand

I liked the part where they fucked over america but nobody gave a fuck because freedumb

The shit about the Federal Reserve is legit. The rest if pseudoscience conspiracy theorems

The first one was meh... 2 and 3 were great

There's only 3 parts. Religion, which I found to be the most accurate. 9-11, which was obviously an inside job. The bankers, which you said is legit. So I ask what was pseudoscience about the other two?

I shall have to watch them. Are they on Netflix?

I don't have Netflix, but you can watch them on YouTube

OK thankue my soon to be Muslim friend. How's that migration going?

There is no pseudo-science.

You just need to remember that the contents in the film are way too "sensitive".. It's too much instant truths that happen in your mind that Cognitive Dissonance happens in the human mind.

You know it. I know it. Any rational person can agree; the contents of the film are purely observation, and truths that can only come from observation of data we have.

Nowhere in the film was the narrator shifting the blame on anyone. There is no particular "bad guy".

The narrator simply brings to your attention that the true "bad guy" of the world is the very inattention we all have on these issues.

I liked it, a great start for normies. You should check out Inside Job about the 2008 crisis

>Religion, which I found to be the most accurate
You mean least accurate, right? It's full of stupid shit like 'horus = hours'.

I'm not even religious and that part triggered me.

Basically Sup Forums agrees to the truth provided from the film,

But natural cognitive dissonance responses is going to get you nothing but shit posts and autists circle-jerking

I was thinking more how the stories of all religions are the same. Virgin birth, performing miracles etc.

Nowhere in the film did the narrator state "Horus" equated to "Hours"

The only time the narrator stated something that sounds to that was when Jesus stated "I will be with you, even until the end of the AEON"

Normie retards interpreted Aeon = eon = time = end of world

When, as the narrator states, AEON = eon, it has some shit to do with the stars and the zodiacs

Yeah it made perfect sense to me.

I liked the resource based economy part.
It's the only viable way to transition away from failing capitalism, but it will never happen, it's too radical.

People interpreting the word "aeon" as "time" lead to the retarded beliefs of the end times.

What Jesus was referring to when he mentioned the Aeon was a some astrological change that happens every 2,000+ years

You are correct.
I think I'm mixing up another one of these I watched. My apologies.

This is the sun = son implication one.

>there is no final boss

I disagree. Look around, we are surrounded by the bad guys.

>there is no final boss

I disagree. Look around, we are surrounded by the bad guys.

Yep that's it. It is every 2150 years the star sign changes. Currently we're on the 2 fish and in 135 years it will change to Aquarius. Even if you're religious, you would have to consider this I'm sure. The evidence does seem incredibly compelling.

>1 post by these IDs
Hmm. Really makes you think.

Literally propaganda that one-sides global economics into a boogeyman to scare people into, well, just views. Offers no resolution, no constructive criticism.

I actually liked it though, good production value just inflammatory.

>1 post by this ID

Hmm, really makes you stink.

I saw that too yo, I was just thinking that to myself in my head.

Something is fishy

(((final boss)))

I liked the third one best. The first chapter was basically about memes.

Anyhoo I consider the trilogy among my first red pills. I still have peak oil in the back of my mind.
Also it puzzles me that so many on Sup Forums are climate change deniers

You might like to read "The Homeric Epics and the Gospel of Mark" by Dennis R. MacDonald. It shows the links between that Gospel (which is thought to have been written first) and The Odyssey.

Capitalism is literally the only fair system by definition.

>Virgin birth, performing miracles etc.

There was no fucking Virgin birth in Egyptian mythology, even less so for Isis "I fucked my dead brother." Fuck, Herodotus himself joked that the greatest cure to any aliment in Egypt was the urine of a virgin girl, problem was that none existed.

How can any of that film series be red pilled? It's just bitching about things. The worlds not perfect, but it could be if everyone follows my ideologies!

the religion part is all wrong, he uses false dates and false information overall so it fits in his story, the astrology part is also wrong, since he only counts 12 zodiacs, which in that time where around 17, I liked the part about the banks, but he pushed some lies there too.

>There was no fucking Virgin birth in Egyptian mythology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births#Egyptian_mythology

>red pilled
>movie full of lies

What capitalism has become is no longer what our founding fathers hoped it would be

Thanks to big money in politics, that "capitalism" you're clinging to became a breeding ground for an even worse invention than "communism"

feel free to point out where it mentions the virgin birth.

it's a gun.
a bb gun, but still a gun.

research more.

fritz springmeier is a good thing to google.

If you are red pilling yourself on oil be sure to read the prize.

Who the fuck cares about astrology you fucking lawnscaper? Literally picked the weakest argument of the series, omg religion may be used as a political device! Guess your surprise normalizes your catholic population.

>The belief in the conception of Horus by Isis is traced to the beginning of Egyptian history. Horus' conception and birth were understood in terms of the Egyptian doctrine of parthenogenesis, which was connected with the goddess Neith of Sais. (page 220)[18]

It was a joke like ten years ago or whenever it came out and it remains so to this day.

Not a movie filled with lies. But it can be a first timers movie to watch if you want to red pill someone.

It brings attention to very obvious observations and conclusion anyone can make.

Nowhere does the narrator push any kind of "system" or "way of thinking" for you. He simply makes you aware that so many people being "unaware" is the fucking problem

Literally fantasy land the movie designed to make you feel like shit about yourself and your lifestyle.

until you keep reading and it talks about his father. also

>arguing about fairy tales
i hope i am alive when the world completely disowns religion

Doesn't this lead into a second movie that is pushing the Venus Project?

Connecting dots which weren't dots in the first place.
Definitely propaganda for angsty teens who discover for the first time the world isnt fair and need an explanation for it.

So classic jewry/10

Holographic Disclosure is better

youtu.be/wOLNgJ8N4pM

youtu.be/WrnuyUjDyQ8

google.com/webhp?hl=en&tab=ww#hl=en&q=gods from virgin birth
Help yourself.

>pointing out the bullshit in the indoctrination and institutions in place = just bitching

The 1st is the weakest of the series full of logical memes (logical doesn't mean 100%right btw) about religion (which most is somewhat true), then the biggest red pill about 9/11 (meaning that there are some really big problems with the whole thing, notice it doesn't actually claim it's an "inside job" directly, rather shit is fucked up) then it goes on to give you the redpill.most people can't truly swallow to show you what the monetary system is.

The 2nd and 3rd mention solutions (including revolutionizing the understanding of humans and their behavior)as well as a resource based economy , not an "utopia" which most simple tons think it means, to make sure shit like the reserve bank shit doesn't happen because of muh economics panics if there is not central bank.

Watch the 2nd and 3rd.

I disagree. Red pill is about truth, this series is about views. Zeitgeist is pure propaganda.

>Not a movie filled with lies.
skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist-addendum/

seems legit.

I think the TVP broke relations with the guy who made the movies (peter joseph). I don't remember why.

Marxism... repackaged by a nobody... shilled to internet conspiracy losers.

Even a half hour of molyneux is more informative then that shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._A._Wallis_Budge

This guy died in the 30's. Egyptology didn't actually have any actual merit until the 50's.
Try again with this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus

>Horus was born to the goddess Isis after she retrieved all the dismembered body parts of her murdered husband Osiris, except his penis which was thrown into the Nile and eaten by a catfish,[7][8] or sometimes by a crab, and according to Plutarch's account (see Osiris) used her magic powers to resurrect Osiris and fashion a golden phallus[9] to conceive her son (older Egyptian accounts have the penis of Osiris surviving).

>New York Folklore Society (1973). "New York folklore quarterly". 29. Cornell University Press. p. 294.
>Ian Shaw (2003). The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt. Oxford University Press. ISBN 0-19-815034-2.
>Piotr O. Scholz (2001). Eunuchs and castrati: a cultural history. Markus Wiener Publishers. p. 32. ISBN 1-55876-201-9.

Zeitgeist is low level red pilling for the cattle.

Most of you will never know or experience the real truth.

Keep in mind we don't live long enough to EVER individually have any kind of meaningful impact of pretty much anything.

Maybe you'll be more focused in your next life, desu.

even if there is no virgin birth(which is wrong) still doesnt matter there are plenty of other similarties between jesus and horus that should point out some red flags

The religious claims were all bullshit. I researched and all the info was bullshit

like? more bullshit? do tell.

(((final boss))) is a faux boss.

it's more about trying to continue old power for as long as possible.
white men is actually a bigger culprit than (((the chosen ones)))

i'm not sure about the satanism, or devil-worship though. i still need proof that devil does exist - and by extension, so does God.

I've watched every movie. The first was the best, because, as propaganda, it was great. The following series tries to take on global economics in laymen a terms, but uses disinformation to collect views. Omg money is so bad and anyone who has a job in finances is a part of a greater scheme! Too bad 45 mins of a documentary can't explain global economic policy.

I like Jordan Maxwell better

What if I told you there was once an ancient religion whose God was conceived by a virgin named Meri and had a stepfather named Seb (Joseph)? What if I told you this God was born in a cave and his birth was announced by an angel, heralded by a star and attended by shepherds? He attended a special rite of passage at the age of twelve (although the ancient texts describing this God are silent about His life from the age of 12 to 30). At 30 years of age, this God was baptized in a river (His baptizer was later beheaded). He had 12 disciples, performed miracles, exorcized demons, raised someone from the dead, and even walked on water. They called Him “Iusa”, the “ever-becoming son” and the “Holy Child”. He delivered a “Sermon on the Mount”, and his followers recounted his sayings. He was transfigured on a mount and eventually crucified between two thieves. He was buried for three days in a tomb and rose from the dead. His followers called Him “Way”, “the Truth the Light”, “Messiah”, “God’s Anointed Son”, “Son of Man”, “Good Shepherd”, “Lamb of God”, “Word made flesh”, “Word of Truth”, “the KRST” or “Anointed One”. He was also known as “the Fisher” and was associated with the Fish, Lamb and Lion. According to this ancient religion, this God came to fulfill the Law and was supposed to reign one thousand years. Sounds a lot like Jesus doesn’t it? According to those who deny the existence of Jesus, however, this description is of a mythological precursor to Christianity, the Egyptian God named Horus. Skeptics sometimes use ancient deities like Horus, Mithras or Osiris as examples of dying and rising precursors to Jesus. They claim the mythology of Jesus was simply borrowed from pre-existing examples such as these.

Didn't they have to edit the movie for correctness like over 10 times?

yes.

i'm still undecided on springmeier though.

and i'm sure the rothschilds do not have as huge a control as they are making it out to be.
of course when you shout, they silence you. doesn't mean you can't whisper.

Based

skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/part-one/

Horus was not born on December 25th, he was born on the 5th day of the "Epagomenal Days"[3], which does not even take place in December on the modern or ancient calendars, but rather between August 24th and 28th, but in terms of the rising of Sirius (August 4), they are July 30th through August 3rd[4]. His mother was also not a virgin. Horus's father was Osiris, who was killed by his brother Seth. Isis used a spell to bring him back to life for a short time so they could have sex, in which they conceived Horus[5].

I know of no reference anywhere to a "star in the east" or "three kings" and "new-born savior"; it is simply made up. I cannot find any source or information proving he was a "teacher when he was 12 years old", that he was "baptized at age 30", that he "walked on water". More so, I cannot find any evidence he was referred to as "The Truth", "The Light", Lamb of God", "the Good Shepherd", etc.
Horus never died, at any time, he later merges with the sun god, Ra -- but never dies and certainly never is crucified, and therefore could not have been buried for 3 days and resurrected.

Horus did not have 12 disciples, rather he had four semi-divine disciples called "heru-shemsu" (followers of Horus) [11 - 1.491]. He did have 16 human followers [11 - 1.196]. One can also find reference to an unnumbered group of followers called the Mesniu (blacksmiths) who accompanied Horus into some of his battles, but no where can 12 of anything be found [11 - 1.475f].
it's almost like you can research this shit.

I've tried explaining this to a few people with little or no success at all.

I'm convinced most people are born stupid, and we're just as stupid in believing we can wake them up.

can't find 6 and 7.

i'm on the main website.

>Omg money is so bad and anyone who has a job in finances is a part of a greater scheme! Too bad 45 mins of a documentary can't explain global economic policy.

I find it interesting when people like you LOVE to say shit like

>>Omg money is so bad and anyone who has a job in finances is a part of a greater scheme! Too bad 45 mins of a documentary can't explain global economic policy.

claim to understand anything about the monetary system and also claim to be "redpilled" meanwhile defending fractional reserve banking.

You do realize that "money" itself isn't the issue? Prior to the reserve banking system there was little to no inflation and currencies weren't centralized,and there also would be a lot of "panics".
The whole reason it's going on about "money" (meaning the current monetary system") being evil is because of what fractional reserve banking does, and what it has done to the the american and global economy. Inflation is rampant since 1913, figuratively as an extra tax on people since they have to pay more for things. Even more so that the entire system is based on debt not actual wealth (meaning REAL purchasing power) and the money we use now is FIAT money, basically based on faith that the system allows.

why do you think the USA is "19 trillion" dollars in debt? Where did that wealth come from?
You're failing to understand what the information that is showing means, and instead substituting it with your own biases with your opinions about the world.

You're also forgetting its a "film" it isn't plain text with information, nearly everything in media can be perceived as "propaganda".

That link is full of biased Bullshit

Decent "documentary".

I think it doesn't delve deep enough in economic s and he should call out Soros if anything.

yes reality tends to be biased towards facts.

Entry level newfaggot red-pill. It's not bad.

zeitlies a video for atheist who do not fact check

>ad hom with no refutation
nice