Doc and Doc team up

Let's say pic and Dr. Doom were paired up.
How well would they work together? What would happen?
I'd imagine both of equal intellect so plans would be crafted very well between the two..

>I'd imagine both of equal intellect so plans would be crafted very well between the two..
>Doom
>Ock
>equal

haha

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Elaborate.

Why? Read a damn comic. Otto is shit compared to Doom.

Expand.

Otto isn't even the smartest Spider-Man villain

Dr DOOM is far smarter than Ock. Also both their egos would make for a poor team.

Finally reason to post this.

>the only one qualified to be in there is the Nurse

>tfw you will never get a cold metal prostate exam from Dr Doom.

You'll have to forgive me, I'll admit I don't read much into either Docs. I was just curious as to how their nature would interact with one another if they had the same goal in mind.
Just curious.

Lul

Strange, too. Unless he lost his licence. Mid-Nite can work, anyway. Not sure who are guys in row with Polaris, though.

Ooops, meant to reply to

Strange and Doom are actual doctors. I think Fate might be as well.

Doom isn't doctor. He gave doctorate to himself. You're right about Fate. Plus, he has archaeology doctorate or whatever is it called. Get bent, Harleyfags.

Yeah to actually answer your question they would work POORLY together, the main reason because of their egos but secondly because I don't see them having the same goal. Doc Ock has always been about the destruction of spider-man or showing people he's not weak anymore, while doom is more I want to rule the entire planet. They would be a nuisance to each other.

To be fair, Doctor Strange was an actual surgeon, I'm pretty sure Mid-Nite is an actual doctor.
Doom was expelled before graduating, Samson is a Psychiatrist, Octopus was an atomic researcher, Fate is a PHD in Archeology, and Light... I genuinely can't find out why he's called that, outside being a legacy villain.

Archeology is a Doctorate (I have a MS in that shit)

>and Light... I genuinely can't find out why he's called that
Physicist.

There was another Fate who was a Psychiatrist. I always figured that part of the tirade was a nod to that version.