⭐⭐ Oldfags hate thread ⭐⭐

⭐⭐ Oldfags hate thread ⭐⭐

You're just as bad as boomers. Even worse, useless neets spending his 25 year old+ virgin life on pol.

Who next generation here. 18-20 only

When i was 18 to 25, i was getting laid. Fyi

24 virgin here, when is the limit before kys. I'm on Sup Forums for at least 2 hrs/day fuck this gay earth

Laid off jobless neet

Wew 20 here but hitting dat 21 soon
We next gen now, taking over Sup Forums, oldfags get rekt, get fucked mate

I'll bet you were buddy. I hope you realize hookers don't count.

>not having filled stars

>being American
>using mate
Enjoy sucking nigger dicks and losing all
your masculinity to liberals fags. By the time you learn the damage will be done

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Jokes on you cunt, I'm not an old balding mouthbreather like you

Get lit nigger

>Who numale loser generation here. 18-20 only

FTFY

Yfw there are kids born in the year 2000s and up who are lurking Sup Forums

They are all the same path I was back in 2006 Sup Forums

Yfw when they become like me. Their pure innocence stripped away each year as they get trapped on Sup Forums. They will become losers like me yfw

19 Checking in. Got redpilled early.
feelsgoodman.jpeg

Not a Virgin
Not a NEET

now what children?

Some of my favorite pasta right here.

Also, OP, kill yourself.

>the-jokes-on-you
>get-lit-nigger
Look out for that edge you're living on user. You must be really crazy; not giving a fuck and using nigger... Whoa dude sooo cool.

you should have offed yourself 2 years ago. Try not to shoot up a school campus in the near future with your last fit of virgin rage.

When I was 18-20 I didn't spend much time online, I was busy studying, partying, and getting laid.

I started lurking on Sup Forums around 2008-2009 when I was working on my MSc. I spend a lot less time on Sup Forums the last few years, too busy and it gets old quick. I usually come back for a couple weeks and stop for a few months.

I can't imagine being in my dorm on Sup Forums all night instead of having a blast. I imagine many undergrads are like this these days, it's just too pathetic to believe.

on Sup Forums for over 3 years
20 year old white britbong, working at a finance intern in thailand virgin, good looking, too autistic to hold a relationship
browse Sup Forums everyday
wasting my life away on pol and memes no friends

>thailand
>Virgin

how is this even possible?

Save ur virginity for marriage
Save money and invest in your markets
You're on a solid path friend

14 here please don't bully me

t. a little twink in his thought suite

t. 38 alpha as fug =)

>tfw oldfag but still only in early 20s

Dude, just go to Pattaya and buy a prostitute... wtf man...

Fucking freshman

when your 18-20 , and you sound and act the way alot of you do, you age yourselves ironically, especially by simply calling attention to the fact of your age; which seems to speak more on a hilarious creeping insecurity of age for like 18-20 year olds lol .

The very subscription to the norms and stereotypes around you serves as an illusion to slowly kill you all, and many of you lose at this game.

Fuck i miss college. Can confirm tho , loser here

same,, been here since i was 14, 22 now

> 18-25
> very rarely got laid
> 26 to 30
> Knee-deep in pussy

> "Why doesn't the 30-year-old man with a good income want to marry my used-up ass that wouldn't fuck him at 20"

Not going to claim I'm the world's greatest prize of a man or anything, but if the kitten didn't want me then I don't want the cat.

Been here since I was 13 If I remember right

Noice

GenX reporting in. How does it feel to be completely fucked over on any possible future in anything?

Now be a good lad and make my double double bitch and suck my cock.

>Me on the right

The fact that you're posting like that on Sup Forums

Wew leaf, glad I won't turn out like you

26 years old and married.

>yet im still here.

Somebody tell me there is escape from this hell.

Immigrate back to heddit
Sub diy
Then do things yourself and fuck off the internet for bit