/d/ - Debate

Primary topic for debate:
Is one gender superior to the other?
In your answer explain how and why that is.

Note:
>Answers with cited/supporting evidence will always be better considered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ix0gk5C589Y&feature=youtu.be&t=6m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interesting.... Bump

Women are superior, because they have more emotional intelligence, which is what the world needs right now..

>/d/

So I'm guessing the answer is dickgirls?

It's like the two sides of a claw hammer.
They're both for different things and one is and never can be "equal" to the other because they serve different roles.

>this thread
>interesting

Does emotional intelligence aid in shitposting?

>Women: I need a specific style which takes a lot of patience, time, product and detail to perfect
>Men: Just shave it off
No shit the price is different.

>Is one gender superior to the other?
Depends entirely on what is your criteria of being superior

That's not what /d/ means you know

I'm a guy and don't have any dead rats lying around my swivel chair.

Sure, except one side is used less often and could easily be replaced by another tool. Eg: sex robots and artificial wombs

The fuck are those things? Dead bugs?

Next time, make it /dg/ for debate general

That's the problem with metaphors.
They fall apart when you scratch them.
It was just a simple image.

Do they have the artificial wombs down yet?

weres the nazi futa this is a /d/ thread right

Male Haircut: Make it shorter

Female Haircut: I want it permed/straightened so I can look like this actress and colored this way.

OP is asking you to evaluate if a superiority exists, and what it is comprised of if it does. Fucking Maple, you have to judge for yourself what that criteria is.

Ceteris paribus, men are physically stronger and we retain our fertility till the day we die. Also no menstruation.

No citations but common knowledge:
Men are responsible for: Science, Technology Mathematics, Philosophy, all past Great Societies and Nations.
Women: ???

kek this

Women are more valuable than men. This is why all men will go out of their way and waste time by appealing to women's opinions, in hope to get laid.

That is not to say women are better thinkers, or better physically. Rather, they serve to carry the children of the men with genetics. The problem is that we haven't adapted to civilization yet, so the men that women are typically attracted to don't have the genetics we need in a civilized country.

pretty much this

>hair
My wife probably gets her hair done 2-3x per year if that as she lets it grow out.

I have to get mine re-trimmed at least every other month so I don't look like some hipster or hippie faggot.

It's just different and it's not a big deal like 99% of the other shit feminists bitch about.

I spent $45 on my last haircut, and I didn't get a ton off. Then again, I did go to a salon.

>women: I give me an expensive time consuming look, because I'm in the mood for something useless.
>men: My hair is long so cut down...no I don't give of shit about some flamboyant style.

What the fuck have women ever done? Other than give birth and get fucked that is

Sexless men probably think about women a lot more though.

Some of us men need a partner to help us get off enough to forget our primal urges and focus on society and science and shit.

Technically, you could clone a human being. As of now you need a surrogate though, but I'm curious if you could mimic the womb and come out with a functioning person. Too bad they won't let anyone experiment with that

Ever watch Nat Geos documentaries about tropical birds? The females are like average brown birds while the males are crazy looking birds with neon colors and do mating dances.

That sums it up for me. Women are average and men aren't. As for looks too, women are always average without make up, men have to look good without it. Take your date for a swim before wifing

>Eg: sex robots and artificial sperm

An all female government has never been tried.

That's pretty sound, sad, but sound.

Also have another sexist picture from my collection.

>literally saying at this moment you need a womb more than you need sperm
give up

I've heard that the Chinese are trying it.
It would sure be interesting as hell though, the baby would be strange I think.

unless you have long hair or need runway fashion hair cuts, you don't need to go to a salon. I used to get 80 dollar haircuts, not worth it

Implying a seed is less complex than soil.

Women can go to fucking great clips if they want to, they just don't

youtube.com/watch?v=ix0gk5C589Y&feature=youtu.be&t=6m46s

:^)

>men make better and cheaper rat exterminators

>men
>just fuck my shit up

Truth.

This is the most redpilled post that's been on here in ages.

No i didn't. I simply pointed out that you disproved your own argument.
>muh metaphors

But if you did, you'd have 10 dollars. Or something.

Having traits of both is the superior lifestyle.

Ever seen a long line to the mens bathroom?

so being objective is quite literally not objectively better now?

Can the human race survive without both genders? Has there ever been a society that existed with only one? If such a society did ever exist, did it for more than a single generation?

Maybe we should stop focusing on those issues that seek to divide us and set us against one another, and rather focus on who wants us divided.

urinals are a thing

Holy shit man, I want whatever hammers you're using....

Blacks if you can call it existing.

If genders work in synergy then no, they compliment each other very well and neither is better. If feminists destroy the gender roles that have worked for thousands of years and women try to be men, then men have a clear edge.

Dumb shit like this is expensive. My x had something like this done it took 5 hrs and cost $200

>tfw gf doesn't wear makeup

No matter how much bs "evidence" you show me I will never believe women and men aren't equal. To anyone who says other wise. Fuck off radical feminists, or fuck off Muslims.

If there was only some kind of biological trigger that makes men cope better, have more energy, be physically stronger, better decision making. Oh wait there IS its called testosterone. Men don't need stupid fucking social circlejerk about makeup and 300 dollar purses. Which I should mention, women do way too fucking much for MEN. MEN DON'T do ANYTHING for women. Yet women are placed on a higher pedestal for the pussy YET they still complain.

yeah but a squeeky nose is like 5 bucks and now you can truly fuck a clown!

it takes a man 30 seconds to make a baby, it takes a women 9 months

checkmoot, athiens!

>testosterone
Let the autism flow through you son.

>girls
>I need
>highlights
>cut
>color
>wash
>massage
>and blow dryed
>plus all the other bullshit I "need"

>guys
>give me a number 4
>thanks dude here's 10 bucks

I'd rather fuck a clown than fuck a clown if you know what I mean

But superior at what? superior is sports? superior in math? superior in creativity? just saying superior makes no sense

I get mine cut for $60 a time 4 times a year. I tried a million walmarts for $10 and they'd fuck it up every time. Finally a friend recommended someone good and I've only been going to one person at an expensive place.

Women ruin civillisation by fucking drooling psychopaths and murderers and producing genetically inferior violent offspring to satisfy their bloodthristy vaginas

Im a virgin and all i think about is women. I sit in my room all day and imagine girls i know sitting with me

>genetically inferior
How did they do that?

No, they have both. They just don't have marriages or intact families. But the adult men still exist.

>But the adult men still exist.

Wow, talk about a run-on sentence.

Yeah. Some of them are even outside of prison.

Believe it or not, after you've been in a relationship for some time and are getting regular sex your outlook will change. You will still want to have sex, you may even still be in love with her but it stops being the all encompassing need in your life.

You actually can get to where you might be doing something you're really interested in, she wants to fuck you, and you don't really want to cause you're busy.

Chad, if he does exist, aside most of us have been where you are at some point. I was there for years. There's no secret to getting laid or finding a date or whatever. Yeah being attractive puts the game on easy mode but that's only part of it. Just be around places where there are girls... workplaces, clubs, friend's house, wherever. Make casual conversation, and just be out there. Meet someone you especially like then try to set up communication outside the group. If that goes well, maybe ask her to do something outside the group... the first time it doesn't need to be clearly a date but by the second or third you better make your feelings clear.

I know grossly overweight socially inept dudes who have managed to find someone. You can too, sometimes it takes a while but don't give up hope.