ITT: celebrities who are kinosseurs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kC0xpgmKOT8
criterion.com/explore/216-paul-dano-s-top-10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pic unrelated

>ywn watch movies with kanye

But Akira was shit compared to the manga.

TWBB is a film that plebeians flock to in awe, because they are nearly completely underexposed to cinema.

It is a film which exposes the tasteless, time after time.

>tfw Kanye has good taste in anime but abhorrent taste in women

Not sure how to feel about him.

No one fucking cares about the manga

both absolutely shit

you want kino, this is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=kC0xpgmKOT8

>weaboo crap
>kino

i have the complete akira manga and i don't even like manga

it's that good

You can't truly understand kino unless you are a weeaboo.

there will be blood isnt kino

and There Will be Blood is shit compared to The Master

>reminder that Kanye developed a revolutionary filmmaking and cinema going experience that was totally ignored while everyone else goes on and on about 3D as the future

Dude thinks he's the 21st Century Da Vinci

okay he gets my respect for not liking garbage but it's not kino

get back to me when he likes some artsy bullshit

The Master just isnt very good.

>Artsy bullshit
So do you like meme avant garden or no?

criterion.com/explore/216-paul-dano-s-top-10

or no

I don't think that subhuman nigger even gets Akira, let alone There Will Be Blood.

deep

>There will be blood

You know he's gay right?

Then why did he have a boner in his gf sex tape?

>TWBB is a film that plebeians flock to in awe, because they are nearly completely underexposed to cinema.
>It is a film which exposes the tasteless, time after time.
True. Still a fine film. And it probably sets more than a few plebs on the road to patricianhood, which is worth something.

This. How can There Will Be Blood be a great movie when it doesn't even have any poc's in it, or any lgbtq representation? Fuck TWBB and fuck white people.

>Akira
>There Will Be Blood
I guess he really IS the voice of a generation, after all.

Lmao calm down Sup Forumscuck

Fucking this. It's pleb as fuck. It doesn't even have any mulatto heroines kicking white male ass. I prefer films with taste, like movies that have large subreddits.

What are you talking about? Daniel Day Louis is an American Indian. Have you not been paying attention? His real name is, uh... Happy Feet, I think (been a while since I saw that flick).

This but unironically

upvoted

Um excuse me, I'm not a Sup Forumscuck, I prefer movies that tackle real issues, like the fabulous Moonlight for example. I have taste and this is proven by the fact that all of my favorite films have won a BAFTA and an Oscar. Films that addresses the issues that real people can relate to, like being trans. Nobody cares about boring stuff like greed, redemption, existential suffering, etc, that's white people problems. I need to hear about what black people face every single day like 12 Years a Slave. There's a movie that relatable to average poc.

OF ALL TIME!

>No one fucking cares about the manga
And that's how you can tell they are plebeian.

Literally who.

It's pretty funny seeing you getting mad at your own strawmen, I'll give you that

Honestly I like Kim's fleshy inflatable look.

You

you're the fag who can't roll with a joke or at least come up with something interesting to say.

Knowing that it's only the first act of a three act screenplay damages it.

if being patrician means jerking off to black and white jap comics then i will stay plebian thank you very much.

>enters movie thread
>goes on a rant about politics for no reason because Sup Forums has melted his brain
>j-just joking
Lol

The manga is better, sure, but as far as truncated movie adaptations go it's more than solid (especially considering it's one of the greatest animated films on visuals alone).

The Madter is shit compared to Inherent Vice. That's the true PTA pleb filter

what do you mean user?

>abhorrent
you're an idiot

isnt he black?

came here to post this

Yeah can't believe he got with the most famous woman in America who makes even more money than he does. Shit taste

>Kanye is a huge pleb.
Not that surprising desu

Kojima

and Inherent Vice is shit compared to Boogie Nights

see? i can do it too