So when Hillary wins, what are you guys going to do?

So when Hillary wins, what are you guys going to do?

I think I'm going to move into the woods.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

collect free college for the rest of my life.

Collect welfare. Live like a nigger

She's going to freeze during the debates while Trump is schlonging her. Can't fucking wait.

Same thing I'm doing now.

Working and volunteering to make this country great.

Abuse her free college system.

Live like student for rest of life.

CTR Shills

this right here, if she even makes it that far

F*K DRUMPFT!!!! XD

I'll never shave my beard again.

>unironically believing a banking candidate will shut down a banking business

No ones going to do shit but get up go to work like usual.

>I think I'm going to move into the woods.
>hicks
>in the woods

sounds ominous

This to infinity and beyond

Honest answer?

Probably just more of the same. I live in the country, she's probably much more interested in looting you city folks since that's where the money is.

You won't be safe from the fallout out there, friend.

move to japan

Shill Thread

Type: Implication

Suspect: CTR

Angle: To imply she is going to win, to discourage people from voting.
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

You know banks are just places that lend money at interest

>So when Hillary wins, what are you guys going to do?

i'm going to mail her an extra wide dildo and hope she chokes on it

>when
lol back to CTR manbitch.

point a strobe light at her and watch her seize

We're going to hack USA and change it.

Sit back and relax because three Democratic presidential victories will have pushed the overton window to the left, which is the only thing that matters in the long-run in a world where every candidate is effectively going to be a centrist anyway.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The general isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only polls. Does not having the lead in corn holing central count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the campaigning is still on? Trump is still campaigning right now and Hillary has been the top of the polls for how many months now? He's campaigned against one of the worst senators in the Senate who just happen to have a lead because her campaign has conned.a bunch of SJW cucks. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Trump is one of the best fucking businessmen in the nation, he rocked the polls last year and will win the debates. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Trump because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking people on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Celebrate

Laugh at all the outed radical-right-wing pseudo-nazis who outed themselves and now get to live out their lives as social pariah vestiges of a dead ideology

enjoy the next 34 years of solid supreme court rulings

be a little miffed that those rulings aren't quite as good as they would have been under bernie-nominated justices, but whatever.

Laugh

This. I will go to bed with a smile on my face each night and sleep soundly knowing I am on the right side of history.

I'll upturn mobile scooters and peg fatties in the face with fresh eggs.

Im going to send her a referral for a good liposuctionist.

WTF that picture.

JEW HAG TO HE RESCUE

GREAT AMERICAN HEROES

USA