Have you ever made a X men OC?

Have you ever made a X men OC?

>Wanting to be a filthy mutie
Not even Marvel likes the X-Men. Inhumans is where it's at now.

I dreamt I was an X-Man once. My mutant ability was that if you licked my blood, it was like licking the top of a battery.

Cyclops sent me to fight a fucking dragon with that ability.

was his plan to get you eaten?

Have you ever licked the top of a battery? His death may have been a distraction for a REAL X-Man to do the job.

No, but it really couldn't be that hard.

Seeing how useless user's power was, can you blame him?

Naw son you just didn't realize you had awsome battery manipulation powers and also who the fuck licked your blood?

>child of alternate reality Kitty Pryde and male Storm and Wolverine is your sensei and Professor X gave you your very own team to lead and Scarlet Witch is hopelessly in love with you and you're true host of Phoenix
Did I miss any Sue trope that can be applied to X-Men?

Presumably someone with a fetish for it.

Apocalypse always jobs to you

Ok so wolverine

No, but I GM the Marvel Universe Roleplaying Game about once a year or so. A couple of years back my players wanted to be X-Men. I guess their characters would count as OCs.

Nah, he jobs to everyone.
Maybe he made you all Four Horsemen at once.

Why not just make them a reincarnation of Apoc as well

And you fucked death in front of thanos

And people laugh at your jokes, unlike with Spidey and Wade.

I would be able to control light, like make a room dark or bright or change colors of things like blue filters for funsies
I would be called Switch and would try to stay out of dangerous situations
hopefully a bunch of cute mutant girls would protect me

And then they admit that you're funnier

While playing a p&p rpg, I made a mutie Forge stand-in that had Iron Man armor. Kind of annoyed another player who had a Doc Doom wannabe mutie who wanted to join the Hellfire Club. Does that count?

I once planned out an Academy X AU where Wiccan and Speed joined the Institute instead of the Young Avengers and were sorted into the squad system, their presence creating a rivalry between Beast's Exemplars and Kitty's X-Caliber

The rest of their squads would have been students who didn't have full squads like Angel Salvadore, Armor, Wing, Aero and even Hydro. Rounding out the rest of the squads with some of the wallpaper students who never even had names and were just there to fill up space, so I just chose some with cool designs like the kid who seemed to be trapped in a bubble. I guess those guys were technically OCs

>While playing a p&p rpg
This is now a Mutants and Masterminds thread.

Why did Jubilee steal a baby from a hospital?