More like Spider Man Oh no coming

>Cast as a bully and Peter Parker's high school nemesis
>Shorter than Holland

What the fuck is wrong with the casting directors?

Them black, soulless eyes tho.

>What the fuck is wrong with the casting directors?
It's weird,honestly if they had decided to diversity Pete this guy wouldn't have been a bad choice, but as a bully...

Why poo in loo when he can poo on you?

Apparently he bullies him for being poor, looks like it'll be more of a psychological thing.

I JUST WANT A FUCKING AGENT VENOM. FUCKING FUCK

He will be a cyber bully

>having taste this shit

>Peter is telling Harry about being bullied on twitter
>a schoolmate overhears this
>starts laughin
>How can cyber bullying be real?
>like, Peter, just walk away, just turn off the app
>s-shut up, Miles

YES

>Implying Agent Venom is shit

Oh you silly user

Bendis?

GIVE THE RIGHTS BACK TO MARVEL
MARVEL WILL SAVE SPIDER-MAN
GET THE RIGHTS BACK
GIVE THEM BACK!!!---

oh

.... OH.

>"Hey Parker! Trigger warning! I've just changed your sexual orientation on Facebook to straight, you CIS white oppressor!"
>all the nu-males and bright colour dyed females start laughing at his whiteness
>goes home and cries to Uncle Ben about the indignities a teenage boy must suffer in the digital age
>Uncle Ben tells pete as a Bi man he had to go though the same stuff

Spider-Man Homecoming.

Why do they do this?

Do they think non-white people will be more interested in watching a movie if they see that the supporting cast is the same race as them?

Makes it slightly easier to believe. But he's just such a fuccboi. I mean just look at him.

To be honest, Sony did fuck up. If they didn't try to make their own TASM movie-verse MCU wouldn't have to reinvent things for the sake of MUH SONY ALREADY DID IT, WE BETTER BE DIFFERENT.

it's funny how twice they got Flash done right in live-action and now fucked him up.

sigh.

this guy doesn't look intimidating or a Flash type, it's not because he isn't white, he just doesn't fit period.

It's because he isn't white that he doesn't fit.

Indians are not school bullies.

>Flash Thompson is already making nerds mad
Seems like perfect casting to me, mate.

It's the Mayan blood.

They are obsessed with novelty and doing things differently than before. They think they need a take on it the audience hasn't seen or it won't sell.

Some times you end up with something ok like X-men cinematic the other half you get a train wreck like fant4stic.

Here's a question: Outside of NOT MUH arguements, does anyone really care for the "generic high school jock tough guy that shoves attractive well spoken athletic nerds into lockers" trope anymore? Did anyone ever care for that shit?

"Rich fuckboi" is way more accurate to the state of chads for the better part of the last decade.

>even jock bullies are now nu-males
bravo disney

People like Peter don't get bullied anyway, no reason to try and be realistic with it. Realism wouldn't be pc in a lot of cases of the type of people who bully as well.

People like Peter are the annoying try hard faggots who get shit from Chads, not Bruce the linebacker for the football team.

The highs school jock character is effortlessly the worst character in anything they appear in. The only reason Flash is a good character is because after high school he became a military bro, and actually got an actual character.

It's like complaining that they took out the stock alpha bitch character. They actively make whatever they're in worse by dragging down the plot in tedious high school bullshit. I could actually stomach high school drama if those characters weren't constantly shoved in my face.

Yeah, the high school jock doesn't really work as a bully archetype anymore because nowadays the jocks usually have to be some of the best students to even stay on the team, and they're generally always pretty good with teamwork and being friendly with everyone.

He's not going to be a jock though, he has been described more as Peter's school rival since he was announced.

I'm glad this triggers people

Confirmed for actually not reading Venom (2011), that shit was GOAT.

The actor isn't indian though

>bully shorter than protag

>"Rich fuckboi" is way more accurate to the state of chads for the better part of the last decade.

But Harry Osborn already fills the Rich Fuckboi niche. If you aren't going to have a dumb jock quarterback then just don't use Flash Thompson, there are plenty of other characters in Spidey's supporting cast.

You actually thought they'd do that shit as soon as Spiderman came out? What the fuck is wrong with you, there's other grounds they gotta cover before they get there. Spiderman will reboot before we get that.

yeah but the short kid had a taste of rules of nature, you never pick a fight with someone two times bigger than you.

Iron Man was shorter than Pepper. They just stood him on a box.

did this thread get ninja pruned?

According to IMDb they're the same height.