How can one country be so devoid of talent?

obsessed

? France is great

heres another talentless nation

the only redeeming features of anglos are what they copied from the french

best accomplishment

You were hunting rabbits naked in the woods when Rome was at its peak

you don't really think you're descended from romans, do you vespucci?

t. 1/64 Italian, 1/32 indian and 1/128 german goblin

It's reverse day!

>he does it again

magnificent post

I'm zero percent med, thank the anglo god above
but you didn't answer my question, vespucci

this is top tier banter my friend

ingenuity and work ethics is solely an anglo-saxon / WASP thing

It's nonsensical to be proud of someone else's accomplishments anyway. I'm as related to the Roman Empire as a French is related to Napoleon's France or as German to the Prussian Empire

But modern day Italians are genetically not the same people as the Romans. You know this, yes? You are a descendant of the barbarians that destroyed Rome and the subsequent conquerors of Italy.

How does that matter anyway? Even if I could trace my descendence back to Caesar it would still be nonsensical to make his accomplishments mine.
If I was to be born 5 meters after the border, in Austria, then I should've been proud of what the Austrian Empire did? The whole way of thinking is retarded

I actually agree you here
because amerimutts have no ethnic cohesion there's a lot of pressure to have "national" pride to be a US citizen
it doesn't work very well as you can see

France is awesome and I'm proud that I live so close to it.

why does der Schweiz not annex surrounding areas? have you ever dreamed of glorious Swiss Empire?

eternal neutrality bro

The language is to blame

How long did it take Denmark to industrialise again?

couldnt you have used an american proxy so we could make this into another america bashing thread instead of making us look stupid

They have no culture