What is Obama's greatest accomplishment?

What is Obama's greatest accomplishment?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/14/milwaukee-riot-beating-every-white-person/
mouthhealthy.org/en/az-topics/w/whitening
boxerwachler.com/i-brite-eye-whitening
youtube.com/watch?v=iGxpdP3ZbWQ
youtu.be/kqD8lIdIMRo?t=4m29s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being a nigger

leaving office.

Starting the race war.

Getting a nobel peace prize by doing fuck all

Nobel Peace Prize

Seriously though, the Iran deal for me.

That's one of the few foreign policy decisions of his I agree with.

Keeping the Presidential chair warm for Trump.

Apparently it's the fact that he's in his kids' lives.

Seriously, they've made a big deal about it.

find out where all the white women are

Get a white father.

Most Norwegians was against giving him the Nobel Peace Prize. We hated it

Getting elected twice

Giving America universal healthcare, pulling out of the Middle East, lowering unemployment, resolving ethical violations in gitmo, fixing race relations, and killing Osama Bin Laden.

Damn, beat me to it.

>this

Honestly? Somehow getting Obamacare through without getting removed either bodily or politically. I'm not saying it's a GOOD thing, but it's arguably his biggest accomplishment.

he did none of these things

Pure lies

for once a leaf is correct.

Fixing race relations?!?!? NO

A

Too soon m8

FUCKING

Getting all of you racist right-wing true-beta-wannabe-alphas to out yourselves publicly so we can make sure you are socially quarantined in your mother's basements forever.

>pic related
Ftfy

LEAF

Making sure his trousers don't fall below his waist.

To have a greatest accomplishment, you have to have accomplished at least 1 thing.

I think it's too late.

>Look at me, Hector

Closing Guantanamo

He got away with it.

Ensuring no other black man gets to run the nation again.

Using up most of Americas white guilt. Sure, among the blue-pilled, libtards there is enough white guilt to still ruin the country but outside of that its a white guilt desert. If it were not for the libfags America would be much farther right than most of the media thinks Drumpf could ever be.

Obamas weak approach to what whites see as an attack on white society from groups like BLM and ever ISIS has solidified the reality that feeling guilty for being white and having "white privilege" is not that bad after all.

IMHO, after Obama is out of office and either old white $hillary or slave masa Drumpf is in office the anti-white movement the libtards, feminist, BLM, pro-immigrant/anti-American, and other groups have festered will begin to reside.

But, Whites do feel the pressure thats being applied around the world and the will and desire to stand up and resist and to even crush the anti-white movements is rising. Drumpf is only the tip of an iceberg of what whites are feeling. The fury in Europe over the anti-white policies is shown in the Brexit vote to resist the liberalizing forces of the EU.

Unfortunately, I see these issue getting worse before they get better if things stay on their current trajectory. All it will take is one of the BLM protest to decide to loot and burn a rich white gated community. The press would be forced to cover the story if instead of beauty salons being looted and liquor stores being burned its $500K+ houses being looted and Lexus being burned. Video popping up on the internet of rich white kids being dragged into the street and beat to death by a crowd of angry BLM thugs. Thats when things change and whites start pushing back.

Making america great again.

Uniting all the americans and only leaving a small pissed croud back.

> What is Obama's greatest accomplishment?
That he dindu nuffin

>He did make some fixes to the economy but in all fairness, no one remembers the guy who can balance the budget. Fuck man, I just recently learned of how fiscally irresponsible and shady Reagan was. Before that, all I knew was how he "beat the communists" and reunited Germany.

>He also did not end the Global War on Terrorism but drew down forces in some nations and surged forces in others. Killing OBL means nothing if the fight continues with no end in sight.

>Obamacare did not fix our healthcare problems as we still have many poorly covered or not covered at all. Then again, the average American could care less about healthcare history.
20+ years from now he will be known simply as being "The First Black President" and nothing else.

>I also think this is why Trump wants to build a gigantic monument on the southern border.

Don't worry. When that happened, I learned that the Nobel family got rich as fuck off of the oil trade and the arms trade, and they were a bunch of eugenicists to boot.

Too bad we didn't have enough internetz at that time to know that you all hated it. It was like the god emperor just got crowned infinite peace for all times and no more race problems ever because he's half-white.

Dividing America more than it has ever been before, to the point where we're not one country at all.

Clearly his landmark accomplishment is passing the ACA. You could argue that he's responsible for appointing the justices that essentially made gay marriage the law of the land, but I seriously object to this line of reasoning. He's somewhat responsible for gaining a little bit of America's international image back, but anyone who wasn't Bush could have accomplished that. As for things he actually did himself (i.e. his executive orders and his head of state affairs), the biggest ones are probably his ones on deportation deferral.

Not much for a two-term president, really, but considering how liberal the things he WANTED to get done were (just judge by the things he DID get done) and he had a conservative congress most of the time, that's not too surprising.

>ACA
You mean the America Invents Act, which changes the patent process from "first to concieve" to "first to file" so that the ~1M army of Chinese patent trolls can steal our technology even easier than through Bill's impeachment or Hillary's server?

THANKS NIGGERBAMA

The fact benjamin netanyahu hates him is enough to make me respect him more. Watching the Republicans welcome netanyahu into congress to give a speech against the US president was sicking.
Hilary will be worse.

Managing to break every single campaign promise and get a nobel award for it.

Child soldiers

What the fuck is wrong with Obama. I swear to god I'm not a tinfoiler but just looking at him for prolonged periods of time spooks the fucking shit out of me, and keeps that "Obama is antichrist" meme in the back of my head.

Like just look at his face in this photo. Or really in any fucking photo. Does it seem unnatural to anyone else? It's just offputting somehow.

Look at his eyes, and his teeth. Why are they so fucking white? In b4 "brush your teeth". I have white teeth and brush twice daily but his are like fucking unnatural.

I dunno bros.

My stupid liberal grandmother blames the Republicans for Obamacare somehow.

>My stupid liberal grandmother blames the Republicans for Obamacare somehow.
Is she one of those people that do nothing but smoke cheap cheap cigars and watch MSNBC?

This is the great Achievement:

BLACK MOBS ATTACKING WHITES

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/14/milwaukee-riot-beating-every-white-person/

>Irrefutable video proof

>nigga in da whythous
Fpbp

>Why are they so fucking white?
mouthhealthy.org/en/az-topics/w/whitening
boxerwachler.com/i-brite-eye-whitening

Chump change for a senator. It could be something else (up and including heavy editing) of course, but I wouldn't put it past him to be just not all that confident in his appearance and using surgery to change it.

Somehow managing to have more mass shootings under his administration than any previous president

also basically inciting a race war

If crazy shit doesn't happen and zionald does it all instead i will say he was very good economically. I mean. A genius in that regard. And when you then try and stack up shit like rights and foreign policy and muh brownies. And BUSH. None of that matters. Republicans are a dead party

bringing the rise of Trump

Where's that picture of him fondling that little Asian girl while sitting in a big chair? I saw it before but Google caught wind of it and now it's nowhere on the Internet.

I think it's the same girl Joe Biden groped in that one video.

>very good economically
The printing press is not a fucking toy.

Hi grover

Lol

Trump's addin 25 trillion to debt. Thought id let ya know

In all honesty that is probably a big accomplishment for blacks. Which also.means he has managed to stay out of prison. So he has done a lot more than most other blacks these days

>sounds good I could use 25T about now

Is that the kochtopus' babby?

Don't deny your information Shilling.

Kikel, some of us IT manager/techs have access to your information.

The day of the rope/.22lr is coming.

This is honestly the biggest thing. Even my super liberal mother has begun calling Obama the great divider. Racial tensions in this country are almost at the breaking point. Look up the word nation in the dictionary and see if you can even apply that to America today.

shut up and take more doctors, lawyers, and engineers

Thought hed go down as the 2nd Abe Lincoln
Was actually the 2nd Andrew Johnson

Proving once and for all that niggers ruin everything

Maintaining a boner while fucking Michelle.

The fuck? He did kill Bin Laden. Navy SEALs killed Bin Laden. All he did was sit in his in the comfort of an office no watch it on a TV screen. The intelligence community tracked Bin Laden down. SEALs pulled the trigger. All Obama dud was give the OK to do it.

Secondly, he's done more to harm race relations than help.

Where the fuck have you been?

Ban leafs when?

caption this with

"and this is how you properly enter into a pact with the dark prince'

Getting a Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing

>greatest accomplishment.
Using a definition of accomplishment as meaning something he planned, pursued, and attained I would say it is getting millions of Americans access to health insurance.

/Thread, everybody out out out.

Dead on m8

Doubling the national debt.

1776 - 2008 to get the first half
2008 - to 2016 to get the other
Impressive

Good picture to exploit as a muslem prayer position

>Trump's addin 25 trillion to debt. Thought id let ya know
Two wrongs don't make a right.
I'm just saying.

ending the war in middle east.

Probably health insurance even though I disagree with his policy on it and it's cost me money. I think he actually had a decent 4 years and become some sort of racist bigot his second 4 to support things that are generally anti-american and supported a ton of anti-white initiatives which were fucking astounding. At that point I realized I had no place in the modern left.

Giving rise to Trump

According to Rudy Giuliani, Obama did 9/11

well thats wrong

He's perpetuating the wars in the Middle East. All of my wat.

>race war
where can I sign up?

he literally did none of these things. They just threw OBL's corpse in the sea and nobody saw it hahahhaha

Snowden said he is living in the bahamas.

Ending the war on terror by killing Osama Bin Laden ...

youtube.com/watch?v=iGxpdP3ZbWQ

Also, ObamaCare, Black Lives Matter and the SJW craze.

Are there any? For the eight years of his i cannot discern anything other than concluding the 2 unnecessary wars in the middle east and perhaps "killing bin laden". Can't honestly remember any other remotely positive thing.

>force everybody to pay or face jailtime
Fair enough, someone finally had to
He had nothing to do with that
Proofs? besides, for one guantanamo there are 5 other undisclosed bases
Wahahaha
Where's the body jack?

The creation of isis.

That he hasn't been caught.

first nigghur prezident

Hes a perfect scapegoat isnt he? Jew.

>fixing race relations,

youtu.be/kqD8lIdIMRo?t=4m29s 4:29

Iran deal make some peace

Being a nigger in the highest position in the world yet somehow making race relations worse.

how come his daughter is a fucking whore then
you have literally every door in the word open to you and u end up being a degenerate
did his own propaganda get to his daughter?

>inb4 replying to bait/shill

First female president.

First gay president.

First president to have a tranny for the First "Lady".

He held the fort, under Democrats flag. Isn't that enough?

All in all he caused Americas enemies to lose a %of their gpd for at least the last 4 years he was in office.

Grew the domestic oil refinery bussiness by about 14%. That's the best things I can think of having happened. Not to say he was responsible.